[WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO] | Asher Roth - Roth Boys [Next Eminem!!]

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by newera2k5, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

I aint too black I just got sense.

I aint care for Em when he first droped, the thing I respect him about is he got his OWN style.

Bubba Sparks got his own shit.

When the Funky White Nigga was rollin wit Quik he was the sickest white boy out.

Even fuckin' Vanilla Ice had his own corny style.

You are a sucka since you wanna defend him and he aint even prominent in the hip hop community.

Tell me this. If he was black and rappin how he rappin what would you say?

right. Akon aint that tight to be trippin like that.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

How can you even compare this shit to Eminem? Was this a joke?
    test
  3. Anonmuz

^ There is no compariasion. it's just he a biter and I'm sayin how can any of these fools make way or give propz to a biter.
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Yay, now white kids have something to latch onto where the void Em left was [kat]
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

i'm one of Dj Quik's biggest fans but i've never heard of Funky White Nigga?????? was he good, lol?
    test
  6. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

fuck that

white dudes new thing is bumping lil wayne

faggots
    test
  7. Anonmuz

He was last on Quik's Way 2 Fonky track 11. Niggaz still Trippin', he got the 5th verse.
    test
  8. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Fuck out of here with defending him. Like I said I didn't even praise this dude on how he raps and Fyi I didn't even listen to the damn track yet to even acknowledge him lol. I just saw your dumb ass remark

Id say if your black and your rappin the way you rap then fuck it. I dont judge the MC by what the dude looks like or ask what color the mother fucker is cause I think he's tight. I mean it sounds like you do
    test
  9. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

So I took a listen to his Cannon cut and its dope. He does sound like Em though and going to these so called safe suburbia partys you will see dudes that dress just like him (Flip flops and sandals) trying to rap lol. You gotta love it, cause they do even if you think its a mockary.
    test
  10. Anonmuz

Fuck you if my remark offened you. It's the truth. I can careless you aint listen yet that's on you it don't make your argument and stronger but a whole lot dumber.

I judges by that shit cause if they come correct the muthafucka a cool white person. But if they disrespectin my shit tryin to be funny to catch eyes, they can take themselves to comedy central with that shit.

It's just like that Flobots post and they on there talkin like they defending black people. For one I'm not with they wack music or what they tryin to come across as. If a white person wants to be trusted in a way that doesn't make them look like an outsider they have to denounce the negative white people and say that they aint with that not only to us but to them.

This muthafucka is just tryin to be funny, if he real bout it I wouldn'tve seen a video on there and he half drunk or fakin like he half drunk lookin for his car like he aint know where it was. He think he made it already. It's just dumb shit like that you can read people on, he just a net head puttin his shit on the Tube to get attention and muthafuckaz givin him way too much of it.

Dogg I aint gotta love shit. you the type of trick to bend over and take it up the ass if you thought you loss. The cut was weak and bitten all over and I don't go to suburb parties cause they all wanna be's with a million quesstions.
    test
  11. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

lol @wanna be's. Yeah its a dam shame isn't it when you got a guy in a holister shirt, glasses and sandals rapping circles around you when you would think he's a straight lame lol. You dont need to be in the hood or have a hood pass to rap, Be anything but white and someone telling you that you cant be funny when you write rhymes in your notebook homie. Sorry but people rich/poor, skinny/fat,short/tall, Green/purple can do this shit yo. Its not disrespectful to your shit (whatever that is) it just bothers you cuddy. Be a lil more pro people and pro hip hop. People like you are party poopers lmao.

We all know this mother fucker aint prominent in the "Hip Hop Community" lol and nither are you and me cuddy. I dont think he's some fuckin amazing new comer thats going to be the next who ha who ha lol! He just knows how to rap and obviously has a lil buzz to get over a drama track. Then again maybe his white rich suburban living family paid for all that and his rhyming classes, but dont lose me when I say its all for the love of hip hop! Dont be a lil stinker
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Image definitely matters, fuck what you heard.
    test
  13. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

No I agree. Like I said its just a dam shame you cant take someone seriously even when they rappin circles around you.
    test
  14. Anonmuz

When did I say half of this bullshit you speakin on? Stop puttin words in my mouth trick.

I aint say shit about bein hood, poor, rich, nothin. So get ya shit right.

If you don't think he's amazing then the fuck off his dick and stop defending your hopeless point.

He's rappin' someone elses style ... since when is that knowin how to rap? It's call reciting a style, it may not be Em's lyrics but it damn sure is his tone, flow, and somewhat his older subject matter.

You obviously don't read everything I post.

Who he rappin circles around? No one that do it. Maybe you that's it.
    test
  15. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

And you obviously skim through what im fuckin saying to you.

The man of the thread aint rapping circles around anyone you big dummy! Im speaking in general when I say that there are dudes that get over looked as lames when they actually can rap circles around these whack ass MC's.

Check yourself and check what the fuck I mean in this arguement before you tell me whats pointless home boy. You cant be skipping the lines while reading something trying to get to where your going fast. If thats the case then dont be a punk rock beezy and quote me.

Fuck defending this non important rapper, cause he aint amazing. You just made a dumb ass remark hence the word slap yourself. Let us not forget. Take it or leave it
    test
  16. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

I'd like to think I got a good judgement of music, and for starters i'm white. Not going to say that he can't rap, cause he can- but in all honesty ..his shit bores me ...every song he is seemingly saying the same thing on this mixtape- I really don't know what content he would have on an album, or whether he is going to be a good song writers- production- he won't have to worry about, nor hooks, especially when he is working with akon. he is rocking timbaland, dre, hi tek etc beats on the mixtape and he comes cool , but nothing "super impressive" im not even trying to hate- I downloaded it , listened all the way through- and he is definitely being put in the position to do well working with steve rifikind, akon, konvict, and who knows who else- but he really does sound like eminem vocally - but lacks the agression and emotion on the mic that eminem had that made him sick.....and a silent bomb is the most deadly- the fact that he goin on every track and acting like he already made it and that he is the greatest ever is really ..annoying to listen to- the greatest mc's ever let their music do the talkin. Image is everything, and I really don't know in the market of today in which white kids are eating up little waynes tracks left and right( trust me I know with an 18 yo brother whose friends and him are god damn obsessed with wayne) ...I don't know if asher gon sell well..even if he does have the skill
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

"when has a jigga decision ever gone gold?"

jeezy. ross. rihanna. any more questions?

i find dude's style to be comical and sarcastic. he seems pretty creative and i can see the eminem comparisons easily but he seems much more cheesy than eminem did back in the day. he seems like way more of a gimmick than anybody when in reality, asher is probably just some middle class white dude who can rock a mic nicely.

and he has dj drama and cannon hosting his mixtape. that's cool.
    test
  18. Anonmuz

Like I said,
    Now bug someone else cause what I got say aint ever gon' change.
    test
  19. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Damn homie you took quoting someone to another level lol. Even pointing out that you can clearly see what im saying you still make no sence to me. I guess you'll just take it how it is wont you? Thats fine.
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

shit looks like a labrynth
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.