[WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO] | Asher Roth - Roth Boys [Next Eminem!!]

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by newera2k5, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newera2k5

newera2k5 New Member

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0A48UumnAv865576
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

this that fucker in urb magazine...........he made me vomit garbage
    test
  3. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

i saw this somewhere else but this boy impressed me. i was expecting wackness but this lil video was hot and the track was hot too.

in some of his tracks on his mixtape though he's sounding wayy to much like eminem. from the rhyme schemes to the voice. pretty crazy that dj drama is rolling with him though, damn.

he's cool though.
    test
  4. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

he can rap but his voice is too much like eminem for me....no tthat that's a bad thing but I'm just sayin..

check out his Gangsta Grillz the Greenhouse Effect...it's cool...he can rap for real...no bullshit but there's no original songs,beats, or concepts....just him rapping to others beats.

but I doubt if he can make songs but he's talented
    test
  5. Laureate2012

Laureate2012 New Member

Dude has potential but his multis are stretched and kinda wack at times..But by far better than most of the people of heard on here..And whats up with him saying "Im nice right now" all the time..Dude thinks he is way to good haha..Cocky ass
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

he most def can rap

depends on how they market this kid, he has potential
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sounding like em is the worst possible thing for a white rapper...........rapping like him is almost as bad.........having a trailer park wife is priceless
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  9. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

This muthafucka is garbage. His voice is Em's voice, he got corny ass white boy punchlines that don't make much sense, he look like shit.

It's soo dumb how you dumb dumbs act like he so nice but we know like ten other niggaz with more of a hunger workin just as hard and whos shit is way better.

The interesting thing suckaz see about dude here is the lack of pigment in his skin and that he rap.

I lost a lot of respect for Akon watchin that other video, it's sickening how he on that fools nuts.
    test
  10. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

Fuck

This

Dudes

Life

Stealing Eminems Swag And Demanours...its Bad Look..you Can Tell Juss Listening To His Verses...be Urself

Never Listening To Anything He Does
    test
  11. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Slap yourself
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

people compare him to Eminem but i don't see the resemblance AT ALL. his lyrics kinda wack but i like his swagga.... dope beat. eh, it's aiigh.
    test
  13. Anonmuz

Then tell me why you like salty nuts. What caught your attention about dude?

Was it his corny lyrics?

His corny style?

weak punchlines.

Same flow Em got.

Nothin new or interesting about him.

but you tellin me to slap myself?!

Check yourself
    test
  14. Anonmuz

No disrespect to you but his swagga is jacked. That's not his. That's him knowin he sound like someone else so he know the less intelligent are gonna gravitate to him for a few months until they see the resemblance.

Him and whoever supportin him can eat a fat one.
    test
  15. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

youre too black to ever like anything about him or anyone with a style like his. it's that simple. yes, it's a race thing. now move on.
    test
  16. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

kinda reminds me (weird as it sounds) Travis of GCH...skilled yet a bit corny at times.
    test
  17. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Nah what caught my attention was your corny way of saying we all suckaz for anyone who likes this guy cause its about the lack pigment in his skin, Hence slap yourself aka check your own dam self lmao. Unless I mean you want to clear that up. No weezy, but maybe theres been a misunderstanding? You tell me brethren...

Im all checked out.

I never said a word about the guy rapping folks!
    test
  18. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

he's from newtown,pa... bout 45 minutes outside philly.. my dude went to west chester wit him... and i agree he sounds real close to em.. not as dope or polished but the voice/style is too similar..
    test
  19. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

mad that Akon's not working with you?
    test
  20. MC Brash

MC Brash 860

he sounds similar, so what?
    hip-hop sucks because no one can just have fun with it, you gotta be the most original person ever or don't rap. in ANY other genre of music, similar (not SAME) can do OK. this guy won't do well because fans suck. there are 10,000 people who sound similar who have done shit in rap. (Chuck D to Redman for example.) but come on! Chuck D and Redman are my favorite rappers, and I, as a person with a brain stem, know they are different, even if some of the things they do sound similar. He's not going to be as big as people are saying, because it almost seems like his mission is to be corny, but if he doesn't make it it should be based on his wack gimmick, not the fact that he kinda sounds like someone else. He's not rapping about Haley and 8 Mile, he's got dumb shit about how he puked on a chick in the 1st grade. While it's definitely entertaining, I don't see how that can make that big of a splash. I'm no advocating rapping about typical dumb shit (Examples: knives, guns, rims) but his similarities to someone else shouldn't end his potential.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.