World of Warcraft and Warhammer

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

WOW: I worked with some dudes at a call center who said I should get into this game... I dont even know what it is, anyone on here play this? All they said said was it would make me popular... but I'm assuming they meant within the gamer community so Im not sure thats a great reason to look into it...

Warhammer: my brother has played this game for like 15 years... I still have no idea what it is... all I know is... there is a big table and you roll dice and you move your little dollies and attack the other persons dollies... kinda like a big technical game of GI Joes... he insists I'd love it... does anyone here love it?
    test
  2. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Play WOW and you'll end up like this, people play that shit waaaaaaaaaay too much
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

God british people are ugly.

[​IMG]
    test
  4. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

ohhh was that an insult at me? cos the people in that vid were Australian
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

both games are corny to me.. WoW is definitely dominating peoples lives, shit is pretty sad.. i mean i feel like these niggas need to wake up and snap out of it but i guess its harder than it looks.

i used to play this online game when i was younger, this little dude in my neighborhood used to be that "gamer kid" and used to try an show us everything.. i played this game for awhile, and once you get goin shit was definitely hard to put down lmao i had to walk away from that before it changed me, shit is like a brainwash i swear..
    test
  6. jayoo

oh.. and just look at the dudes with 50 alias's on RM.com... they skipped the game and got addicted to the forum haha
    test
  7. jayoo

yoooooooo LMAO [youtube]y1RisApveDI[/youtube]

a video talkin bout i miss you with warcraft involved, gamer couples.. my god.. LMAO
    test
  8. Langford

Langford New Member

Perfect Drug is hooked on WoW.

I've never played either of these.

I dont play games on the computer unless they're old snes games or something.

I've thought about getting WoW for a little while, but I already have a ton of games I haven't finished yet.
    test
  9. ForeShadow.

ForeShadow. Topical Swag [ON]

i never played wow but it looks interesting. I will prolly never play it though
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

test
  11. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

wow is teh shit

Killaga - stormreaver
    test
  12. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Why not just link your character?
    test
  13. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

I've played this game on and off for a while now. I will admit when I FIRST played it I'd go a lil overboard with it playin long hours. But since then after a bunch of patches theres no need. Everything is easy as shit now. I still play but just an hour or 2 a night, same amount I'd play any game on xbox before I sleep. They made everything easy as fucking shit now so you dont have to spend hours on it no more. Most peeps who are crazy addicted to this game are young ass kids.
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.