Working on joints for our upcoming LP. Need opinions on these.

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Skwirm, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

test
  2. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

phone tap.. them drums is pretty damn sick man.. i like this sample too.. bass sounds a lil wierd.. but its kool i guess.. pretty hot..

let me live.. got a hot ass sample with illin ass drums man.. it sounds a bit like that one fabolous sample.. bass is hot..

break ups.. this is hot.. this sample is hot.. hook is real hot man.. im feelin that shit..

bonnie and clyde.. sample sounds hot.. phaser on drums on the intro is pretty cool.. im feelin this drums..

return the love:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=891009
    test
  3. DJ Friction

DJ Friction DJ Friction

break ups----this has a nice vibe to it...bass is dope, guitar is nice....feelin this one

phone tap---this is sick, drums are ill...gotta west coast vibe to it...switch up dropped, feelin the first section a little better but this is tight...

let me live---intro is dope, very soulful....this is dope, could see this being ripped....dope vibe to it

bonnie and clyde---vocal is dope in intro...lots of elements goin on....beat drops....this is also nice...similar to the last one in a way....

dont know what to say, they are all nice...i would pick maybe one of the last two and phone tap maybe for the album

hit me back when u gotta sec
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=884790

one
    test
  4. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Phone Tap
    -Love the concept: well executed. You got this one off.

Back In Effect
    -Very nice loop-BLACKBYRDS, oh yeah. This is classic. Drumwork is cool too.

Let Me Live
    -Another tight loop. Good bass filling here. Love how you used the vocal samples-not so it's Just Blazed out! Thanks for not sounding like everyone else. Very well arranged.

Bonnie & Clyde
    -This sounds good, but more importantly, it FEELS GOOD from the start. This is my steez. This track just has a really nice feel to it with the way the melody runs and with the sounds/breaks used.

*Always enjoy hitting your threads.

Hit me back:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=890957

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  5. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Thank's ya'll. Friction I feel you were proly just gonne use "Phone Tap" with a harrd rapper and, "Bonnie and Clyde" with some more underground rappers. Thanks agian.
    test
  6. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

thanks 4 the reply...

phone tap- damn this shit is sick my man,, grimey as fuck...feelin this drumz are bangin...nice chorus as well..tight wizerk..

let me live-nice intro., damn this is tight as fuck, damn homeboy you got skillz ..kepp droppin hat heat.. 1
    test
  7. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

let me live... - AZ all day on this track... hed love this one...i like this too...

phone tap - i dont like this one as much as the other...its good but not for me...

break ups - slowin down samples? perc track going... the rhoads is always a lovely choice...... i dunno if this is all sampled or not? i dont like the hook....
    just hard to come back cause the let me live was a perfect beat imo...

bonnie&clyde - alright i didnt know what to expect at first... now it kicks in...kinda the same...lol... the gritty drums... bassline knocks... and got the ********** to it... i been to lazy to do funky basslines like that...good one...

my fav were let me live and bonnie n clyde
    test
  8. Lou-Ville Sluggah

Lou-Ville Sluggah Aka Louis Premier

Pretty dope tracks, i like bonnie and clyde out of all of them.
    test
  9. wmsproductions

wmsproductions wms productions

checked out "phone tap" i like the grimey feel of this beat, the bass and drums on it are thumpin nice too
    test
  10. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

phone tap is hot, i could rip that get at me on aim
    test
  11. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

didnt work 4 me any of em
    test
  12. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Phone Tap...this is pretty dope...kick bangin....bass a bit weird only complaints....otherwise this is pretty dope......

let me live.....this is sick right here...lovin this sample.....bass is tight on this one....drums on point again.....nice shit....the hook is sick too

breaks up is dope...just not really my style....i wouldnt of touched the sample...good work tho

Bonnie....this is dope right here.....that snare sound crisp......bass is str8 on this piece....feelin the sample work...drums on point....another dope one
    test
  13. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  14. kanoe

kanoe aka KANOE~kING aLLAH

phone tap- drums is bangin da melody is tight, good shit here i'm feelin da bass nice shit hehehe i like da phone sample dat synth is tight

Let me live- oooo nice samples dope good drum work i like da chops on this tight snares really gettin me

Bonny and Clyde- aint really feelin da intro it gets better da drop is nice dis beat is tight too no complaints here at all

Break ups- not really feelin da sample soul mechanix flipped pretty nice tho da beat is tight i dont like dat snare tho bout thats bout it kick is pretty much solid makes up fa da snare
    test
  15. FIREHOUSE ENT.

FIREHOUSE ENT. New Member

shit is cool i like let me live the best by far

the rest are kinda tight still tho

chef dollaz
    test
  16. Mortal Deity

Mortal Deity Street Apostle

Phone Tap-i love this joint, ill
    Let Me Live-aight, not my cup of tea
    Break Ups-good but once again not my cup of tea