Wordz vs Tacky

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Tacky Jones, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

lets go 16 lines
    5 votes to win
    3-0 is a k.o
    post as soon as possible
    test
  2. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

edit that to Wordz....im tired of the same old name flips....
    test
  3. Gsus

Listen...

Tac about to be "punch drunk", but Im the one leavin the "bars" "tore up"...each hadoken puttin a new highscore up...ya attack useless, guard, ya betta throw up...know what, even wit a prewritten verse ready, this'll make u not wanna show up...go ham, so what...ima carnivore u just cold cuts...the way females diggin me, you'd think i got gold nuts...but ya sex life TnT, ya bitches DYNOMITE, cuz u only fuck wit "chicks that blow up"/

Now Tac's ticked, well dawg shake it off, I got ya fact files...u seen his teeth, a dentist needs to act now...cuz he wouldnt feel comfortable holler'n at a female jack-o-lantern, wit that smile/

I got that asthma flow, he tryin to catch his breath, but Im takin his life, like it was identity theft...Im heartless, u aint gonna see no "Gsus wept"...cuz fuckin his girl all night is the only way I'd "lose sleep over his death"/

I would try to hook him up wit Jai....but Tac's so gay...that if a homo walked into the cemetary, he'd "turn over in his grave"/

U should have dropped first, cuz I already got this thang won like I fixed the lotto...now watch em dip like a pothole...cuz he wouldnt even add me on Twitter, Im such a "hard act to follow"/
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Of course you feel me, motherfucker I expect you to
    On the flip side you fuckin suck, I don’t respect you too
    I’ve been lazy lately, I need to stop this prattle
    I get excited for good comp., explains why I forgot this battle
    I son this self proclaimed beast, I can’t believe this
    I’m so Godly over him, I overrule the Wordz of Gsus
    Don’t know how I knocked your mom up, that birds abstinent
    You’re not just my biggest mistake, you’re also my worst accident
    You’re an arrogant lil prick, your chicks better off with a dildo
    The Michael Crabtree of battling, big ass ego before any skills show

Your texts verse are dead worst, you have no sick shit
    You aint in the Grind Time skill level, more like Special Rap Olympics
    You’ll never live up to your name, the things a curse
    The only way we all die when Gsus comes back is if he brings a verse
    I snoozed through this battle, your verse is like morphine
    Cuz I can beat you in my sleep, you can beat me in your dreams
    test
  5. Gsus

oooohhhh u been studyin lol.....good shit....i feel like i wasnt prepared now....if u win u know we gonna have to go another round right....and i am gonna write a verse this time
    test
  6. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Decent Battle.

Wordz - Some Decent Punches, But You Had A Few Played Lines As Well And Fillers. Also, Hardly No Personals, Twitter Line Was Nice Though. Flow Was Okay, Overall A Decent Battle Verse.

Tac - Actually, I Wasn't expecting Shit From You, No Offense, But You Don't Seem Like Someone Who Can Or Has Battled Much Before, Anyway, Overall I Thought You Did Well. Good Structure To Your Verse, Slow Was Nice And You Had Some Good Punches, And Good Flips. Good Verse.

Best Lines.
    U should have dropped first, cuz I already got this thang won like I fixed the lotto...now watch em dip like a pothole...cuz he wouldnt even add me on Twitter, Im such a "hard act to follow"/

Other Than That From Wordz, Not Too Many Quotables, Again Either Played Lines Or Too Long Of Lines.

Tac;

Decent Lines, Overall Tac Had More Ammo And Structure Of His Verse Was Easier To Read And Kept The Flow In Tact.

Vote - TAC.

Good Battles Gaaayyyys.
    test
  7. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Tac about to be "punch drunk", but Im the one leavin the "bars" "tore up"...each hadoken puttin a new highscore up...ya attack useless, guard, ya betta throw up...know what, even wit a prewritten verse ready, this'll make u not wanna show up...go ham, so what...ima carnivore u just cold cuts...the way females diggin me, you'd think i got gold nuts...but ya sex life TnT, ya bitches DYNOMITE, cuz u only fuck wit "chicks that blow up"/
    --lotta ups again but a dope little run, good punches

Now Tac's ticked, well dawg shake it off, I got ya fact files...u seen his teeth, a dentist needs to act now...cuz he wouldnt feel comfortable holler'n at a female jack-o-lantern, wit that smile/
    --harsh if it applys, funny

I got that asthma flow, he tryin to catch his breath, but Im takin his life, like it was identity theft...Im heartless, u aint gonna see no "Gsus wept"...cuz fuckin his girl all night is the only way I'd "lose sleep over his death"/
    --liked this

I would try to hook him up wit Jai....but Tac's so gay...that if a homo walked into the cemetary, he'd "turn over in his grave"/
    --shakey

--decent enough closer

VersuS

--lazy

--made up for the intro

--good name flip

--good double puns

--funny

--good quote flip

--meh, could’ve been better

-good finish

ok here it is…its hard giving GSUS points for personals because I don’t think anything landed in relation. He had great lyrical content and punches, but where were they going? Where’s the punch at something we can all see and relate to your opponent? Tac’s ticked, that’s it? This is where he fell short and where Tac came harder. Even tho Tac has slightly lighter hitting jokes and lyrics the attack was clearly at GSUS… He wins at lyrics, but loses the personal battle.

v/ Tac
    test
  8. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

Overall, this was a decent battle. Even though Wordz had better punches, they weren't hard-hitting and didn't overwhelm TAC whereas TAC had more personals and seemed to do his homework on Wordz.

Wordz:

^^^Kinda missed with that one

^^^Funny as hell but I don't know what TAC looks like so it's hit or miss in text unless you put up a pic

^^^That was dope

^^^Again, not bad, I've seen too many references to Jai on this site so it seemed a little played

^^^Decent closer

TAC:

^^^Ok opener

^^^Ignorant lol but you can set that up better, you forced the hell outta that first line to rhyme with the second

^^^Nice bars

^^^That line kinda shifted the outcome of the battle

^^^So-so

^^^Generic but funny

^^^Good closer

Punches: Wordz
    Metas/Wordplay: Wordz
    Multis: TAC (neither were great)
    Personals: TAC
    Flow: TAC
    Overall: TAC
    test
  9. Gsus

3-0 I've been k.o'd but ummmm....how can using a person's name in a punchline be played....i dont think people know what a played punchline is....but ok..cool beans im on 2-0 losing streak....
    test
  10. Gen The God

^^^Her battle with Dethstryque has been gettin mad views and there were Jai'z references in the smitty vs Mrjm (whatever his name is) battle so it's been gettin used up alot. If it weren't for that then na, it wouldn't have been played out.

For reference, that line didn't have an effect on my vote.
    test
  11. Gsus

its cool i was just wondering what was played...cuz i dont really read other peoples battles unless im votin on em
    test
  12. Gen The God

Yea ik, its cool, you didn't know.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.