Wordz vs. Tacky Rd. 2

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Gsus, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

U droppin first....
    24lines
    everything else the same...lets go
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

I run the forum like Egyptian government, watch nothin change
    Try to protest, you’ll better the forum by getting shot in the fuckin face
    Your lyrics are shit, must I fix your sig for your lame ass
    Cuz truth be told you’re more like Jay-Z, the way you make a Dame Dash
    And while I’m givin your sig tips please improve this nuisance
    It aint workin with that blue on blue shit, and PLEASE remove your music
    Your rhymes are dope, now if you could only burn me
    Every good punchline that tries to cross you mind dies on that lonely journey
    Your ego is undeserved, your verses start out crappy then worsen
    Saying you’re great, ignorance is bliss, no wonder youre the happiest person
    Planning shit out in your life isn’t only absent when rappin
    You musta been born on the highway, reports say thats where most accidents happen
    You need a ghost writer, I swear this dumbfucks worthless
    Cuz if you write what you think and I guarantee you come up verseless
    Wordz, Gsus, G.Legit, you don’t deserve me writing a verse to spit
    Why didn’t anyone bother telling this faggot not to make aliases until he’s worth a shit
    I’m Tim Lincecum, a world champ still serving this this cocky fag high heat
    After my second Cy Young, third rematch so i can give this Rockie fan strike 3
    Hes a VH1 reject, basically hes just a true bitch
    Don’t get me wrong hes got a Real Chance… to lose this
    But yes, I am your father, you are not from the hatchery
    I have your birth certificate on my wall, It says “We’re sorry. From the Condom Factory”
    It must be frustrating you cant beat me, I’m sure you believe you’re better
    You’ll be the best in the forum if me, Raz, Jai, Smitty, deth, mrjdm, prec1se, jook, mr. freeze, lyricalpriest, murderous keys, heart cloaker, krayz, stotch, konflikt, shady k, infactuation, and bloodgang leave forever
    test
  3. Gsus

*has begun writing*
    test
  4. Gsus

Listen...

Ya first verse against me, mad me laugh, the rest was trash...so i guess this whatchu could call, savin the best for last...

Tac scared of pussy, bitches to dude...
    is like lil kids watchin lions in zoos/

Its straight irony wit this fag though, how Im talkin to shit to an asshole...he an "animal in bed", a "Tiger" to these fags yo...saluting rainbow colored flagpoles...and he "6 under par"...a caddy, the way he take "Wood to every last hole"/

Yo bitch said she'd "blow my brains out", she more g's than u, ready to "Cock and squeeze the Tool", but she aint holdin a pistol....instead she got on her knees, tilted her head back like she was ready to sneeze, and started blowin my whistle/

Tac spells pussy in reverse, so u know this caT like it from the back...and he aint talkin bout dope flows, when he say he "givin em crack"...Mikaela Ocean can tell u about that...go ahead and ask...he'll even admit she fucked em in the ass/

Now that he lost his virginity, every gay man in San Francisco tryin to join the search party...and run a "train on em" like Michael J. Fox tryin to find Marty...

But just cuz Im son'n Tac, doesnt mean i'd fuck his mom, but i would fuck her face...see fuckin his mom is like sendin a hotdog into outter space...and her walls is like seeing stars..maannnn, cuz after u see em, u realize u still gotta go a looooong way...way...way...way(echo)/

Im feelin sorry for this lame who couldnt find a date for the prom...
    Accordin to Jason's sig, he was fine without one, he stayed home fuckin his mom/

Why am I frontin? Tac the hardest "nigga" I know spittin....sike...
    He actually look like what Mike(MJ) would look like if he was actually born white/

Tryin to be one of the brothers, fitted caps, long tees and baggy jeans....
    Dumb mothafucka even dressed up as one of us for Halloween/

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Gsus

uppin for votes
    test
  6. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

And while I’m givin your sig tips please improve this nuisance
    It aint workin with that blue on blue shit, and PLEASE remove your music
    Your rhymes are dope, now if you could only burn me
    Every good punchline that tries to cross you mind dies on that lonely journey
    Planning shit out in your life isn’t only absent when rappin
    You musta been born on the highway, reports say thats where most accidents happen
    I’m Tim Lincecum, a world champ still serving this this cocky fag high heat
    After my second Cy Young, third rematch so i can give this Rockie fan strike 3
    But yes, I am your father, you are not from the hatchery
    I have your birth certificate on my wall, It says “We’re sorry. From the Condom Factory”
    It must be frustrating you cant beat me, I’m sure you believe you’re better
    You’ll be the best in the forum if me, Raz, Jai, Smitty, deth, mrjdm, prec1se, jook, mr. freeze, lyricalpriest, murderous keys, heart cloaker, krayz, stotch, konflikt, shady k, infactuation, and bloodgang leave forever

Lol^

vs.

Its straight irony wit this fag though, how Im talkin to shit to an asshole...he an "animal in bed", a "Tiger" to these fags yo...saluting rainbow colored flagpoles...and he "6 under par"...a caddy, the way he take "Wood to every last hole"/
    Now that he lost his virginity, every gay man in San Francisco tryin to join the search party...and run a "train on em" like Michael J. Fox tryin to find Marty...
    But just cuz Im son'n Tac, doesnt mean i'd fuck his mom, but i would fuck her face...see fuckin his mom is like sendin a hotdog into outter space...
    Tryin to be one of the brothers, fitted caps, long tees and baggy jeans....
    Dumb mothafucka even dressed up as one of us for Halloween/

haha. aight, tight battle y'all. tac started off ehh.. the egypt subject could've been used to flip a harder punch. but dude got way better from there. nigga said some funny shit and had some stingers.. that condom line had me chucklin.

gsus started off strong.. lion line was aight n the wordplay in that tiger woods segment was serious. i thought he'd continue on that path but the rest of the verse didn't have that witty effect. he had personals, but they didn't hit as hard n seemed forced. if he'd spent a lil more time with them, he would've had tac cuz there was some 'ouch' potential in those quotes. hotdog shit made me laugh too lol.

overall not a bad battle at all.. but i got tac ahead, what sealed it were the highway line n his closer i was like Loool..

vote: tac

good shit n good luck my nigs.

*ghosts*
    test
  7. Gsus

1-0 your way thanx jack
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

close battle.. lots of personal punches from both sides.

Tac came with some hard wordplays I think some may go unnoticed but are there regardless, nice closer; who doesnt like to see their name third in the list..

Gsus looks like he really did his homework thoroughly, bringin in quote punches and finishing off with that pic close was almost priceless.

I cant call it.

good second round...there should be a third.
    test
  9. Gsus

test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

dont know if theres any point upping this when its only 5 threads down, but up
    test
  11. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

y dont yal just close it with a third round ...? it's a close enough battle
    test
  12. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

vote= Tac

pretty easy here, Gsus structure/format doesn't allow for real hard hitting punches

it takes a while for them to gain steam and sometimes they lose their momentum,

the tiger woods was a hard punch though, i think the sexual references went on for too long with no switch up, got boring after a while

I feel that his quotes and reliance on them held him back,

tac was solid with punches throughout,

until your worth a shit, the closer, birth certificate, happiest person, and dame dash all good hard as hell hitting personals more than enough to win

vote- tac
    test
  13. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Tac came pretty strong with funny lines and a solid flow. Standard issue with some strong lines

Gsus has very creative wordplay, good aggression, and very personal attacks plus a very creative way of stringing together disses that I really liked to see.

Vote - GSus

Peace to tha Gods...
    test
  14. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I was allll set to call this for TAC.He was hilarious and his bar structure was cleaner.He was throwing hard punches and they were crisp and clean.

And then that closer where he named a gajilliion people that were better than Gsus had me lol and I thought it was just "over". And then I was gonna skim through Gsus' verse...

Gsus snapped me back to attention with his first 6 bars,and he just launched wicked true personal after personal after personal and that ender was just the...ahem..****th Stryque.

Vote GSUS
    test
  15. Infallible

Infallible Just Another Victim!

vote tac.....no need to specify. just fresher and the justifying lines of gsus was not necessary.
    test
  16. G Force

G Force Member

This was quite an interesting battle.

I've read a couple of T.a.C's battles and think he's quite slept on. He delivers some quite imaginative schemes and did precisiely that here with a couple odecent personals in there.

Gsus has done his homework in this battle and wrote some good lines. I liked that last line wih the picture reference and some other funny stuff in like that 'echos' line. For these reasons i reckon you win although i think in the future you should work on your tructure coz its all over the place. lines arer all different lengths which means you can lose many readers, which ultimately means your punches can lose desired impact.

VOTE = GSUS
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.