Words of wisdom

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

-You dont get to decide who you are, you get to discover who you are.

-challenges you face are gateways you must pass through in order to advanceto t he next level.

-Enemies are proof that a promotion is near

-to find happiness you must find peace, to find peace you must find forgiveness, to find forgiveness you must find salvation, to find salvation you must find jesus
    to find jesus you must find humility, to find humility you must find honesty.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

1. unlearn what you think you know

2. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built.

3. Be where your feet are.
    test
  3. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

Treat those that call themselves your enemy with nothing but kindness, for they were foolish enough to make you their enemy

Live your life honestly & no harm can come to you
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.

The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.

He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.

To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

pants
    test
  6. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

In life, nothing has value unless you assign value to it, a principle few understand. Now tell me of what value was that?

Keep a list of those you've fucked b/c they might come back to fuck you

Try your best at everything, even if you fail be the best failure you can be

Fight as you may, but cash is King not Ozymandias
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I learned more off the internet then from anyone i've evar met

Many come to me from many paths, I am the source.

“Anyone who is steady in his determination for the advanced stage of spiritual realization and can equally tolerate the onslaughts of distress and happiness is certainly a person eligible for liberation/salvation
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.