Words of wisdom that shaped your life

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ~S*T*A*R*M~, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

What's some of the most important advice that you've been given in your life? Whether it made you think differently, discover truths, feel at peace, etc., what words have you been grateful to receive that you carry with you everyday?

For me, two that come to mind are:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Long story short.. ever since I really took this to heart, I can honestly say I have never been lead astray. Even in the bleakest times, I don't even worry or stress about things anymore. I always know it will turn out okay, and it always has.

and

Let it go!

Man.. it's so simple, yet so difficult, and still so powerful. I think we can all ID with this one. No matter what's bothering me, or has my mind in a knot, or moves joy away from my life.. just let it go. Release it. If you're forcefully holding onto something, it's not meant to be in your life anyway. I've become wiser and stronger through the years because I've learned to let things go.

I'll be back with more!
    test
  2. PissyPete

PissyPete New Member

When it comes to livin', you only got one life
    when it comes to dying, it's just a matter of time
    living or dying doesn't matter, what matters is what you did in-between.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.