(wordplay) Cypher -if You Gotta Sick Freestyle Game Post

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by mr.redeyez, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

First...thanks for reading all the things that I wrote.I appreciate that.Unfortunately,you somehow got an anti-White bias from what I wrote.I have no form of racism in me.I very specifically refuted that charge more than once.

Secondly: my rhyme scheme is NOT simple.It's quite advanced.Check the syllable count (if you actually know how to do so) and you'll see that I kick triples quads and quints regularly,and it flows like the Nile going downhill.That's real and genuine skill.Maybe you have a preference for certain styles of rap; maybe you prefer say TUPAC over RAKIM.But if you know quality? You'd admit that RAKIM is a trillion times the lyricist that TUPAC is,and that's that...you just don't prefer his STYLE.Some people think Tyson could have beaten Ali,but they REALLY like TYSON'S STYLE over ALI'S STYLE.Ali will forever be better than Tyson at their respective peaks and that's that.

Third: I didn't claim to BE an icon,I stated that I'm INFLUENCED BY ICONS,and listed a few.Saying I rhyme LIKE some greats who influenced me isn't the same as saying I AM A GREAT ICON LIKE THEM.

Fourth: when I first responded to the whole silly "guns" thing,it wasn't directed to you it was directed to bar nigga,who saw fit to not only call me White but put forth and defend a very stereotypical perspective of what being Black is.I pointed out some true facts man: martial artists train with guns.What do you think the Navy SEALS and SWAT and special forces the world over are? I provided video links as proof,man.So that whole section shows that there has LONG BEEN AN HONORABLE WAY TO TRAIN AND USE FIREARMS,AND WE MARTIAL ARTISTS NOT ONLY INVENTED THAT WAY BUT ARE THE BEST AT IT.It's just basic facts and truth man. Let legendary Navy SEAL and founder of the feared NAVY SEAL TEAM 6 Richard Marcinko and other SEAL standouts tell you about it:

Violence of Action - Google Books

YouTube - Richard Marcinko - Rogue Warrior: Dictator's Ransom

YouTube - RED CELL Security Training 1

YouTube - Navy Seals CQB Training

YouTube - Navy Seals - Combat Training

I love being Black every bit as much as whoever from whatever race loves being whoever and whatever; don't mistake being proud of being Black with hating White folks. Bar nigga tried to diss,I not only countered with facts but links and video,at which point you jumped in. I wasn't even addressing you AT ALL,but your input became a part of the conversation when you jumped in and I would have left it as purely a lyrical thing--part of the Cypher--if you didn't make the other comments that you made.I have no problems with White folks at all but look: White people calling Black people "nigga" without special permission would be like a German calling a Jew a slang variant of "kike". It's offensive; off top.Period. I never called a White dude "honkey" and that it was cool,and if I called a dude "krakka" it's because he called me "nigga" first.That's just real,son.

Apologies to everyone in the thread.Let's get back to the Cypher.If yall wanna continue this conversation? Let's do it via PM and NOT clutter up this thread further.peace.
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

we should all collab in the open mic area now, i think it'd be mandatory and a healthy exercise for us all, get past racial tension. LoL!
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

The fuck happened in here?
    test
  5. DethStryque

Lol word up I second that.You in,bar nigga?
    test
  6. DethStryque

Papoose is one of the greatest UNDAGROUND RAPPERS period.Those bars I spit are SICC and KILT your bars...not just KILLED but KILT.Lol.That's why you don't wanna battle me and resorted to e-stalking me and find all my posts.Dawg,YOU'RE the weirdo.

And are you trying to say that RAKIM and KOOL G are NOT all-time greats? You're sick i nthe head if you disagree withat notion.As for comic books and stuff? Look,I'm not the only one who likes or see them...MILLIONS OF PEOPLE watched BATMAN--which included Dick Grayson who was the first Robin (I forget the actor's name who portrayed him,but I think dude plays on that TV series with LL COOL J)--THE PUNISHER,BLADE,IRON MAN,SPIDER-MAN,SUPERMAN,THE HULK,etc.The only difference is that you think that oling so is weird.Hardcore dudes like Wesley Snipes and Rickson Gracie are in these movies,but you think they're soft,and weird.They'll kick yo ass,are millionaires,and will pull more ladies than you ever will.Hell,Wesley has more women on his fansites waiting on him to bounce from jail than you will ever have in your LIFE.Lol.YOU'RE ONE who's letting things get under your skin,cuz you're doing all this research on me and trying to diss me.Truth is? I was cool with continuing the cypher,but it was YOU who started al lthat trash talkin after my drop that merked your wakk azz drop.I think that e-stalking another dude like a gay man who won't take NO as answer is weird,and I think that talkin all that shit and NOT battling me is the act of a coward.

So stop being a bitch and battle.If you don't batle? Shut the fuck up and let the tthread continue.You got something to say? Say it on my profile,on my PM,or something.Stop effin up the thread.Or take it to the Battle section and get fucked all the way up in a battle against me. Or--better yet--just drop the whole thing man.Just let it go.It's just not that serious.
    test
  7. DethStryque

You're right,I can.I'll sae the mto execute you with if you ever grow some testicles and wanna battle instead of pulling "post-bys" like a bytch.
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Do I need to close this shit?
    test
  9. DethStryque

Scroll back a page or so and see how it started with me smashin bar nigga in the cypher and then bar nigga starts bytchin instead of battlin me back; he also gets racist with his comments.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

i already responded and merked u
    test
  11. Bar nigga

it started with you gettin mad because i was making fun of that weak ass rap u typed

then u started postin workout videos LOL ahahahha

LOL @ this snitch ass nigga
    test
  12. Bar nigga

compared to my shit

test
  13. Bar nigga

so i responded and merked u, so now its yo turn...

this nigga cryin for a battle but wont respond
    test
  14. Bar nigga

drop some thin in the freewrite cypher pt 4 thread i got

lyrical u too
    test
  15. Bar nigga

straight up...if u respond i'ma destroy u...no playin around
    test
  16. Bar nigga

test
  17. Bar nigga

death strike...we still battlin...my response demolished your verse...no u gotta respond to my response...quit being a bitch u coulda responded 8 posts ago nigga....

u still talkin drop another verse because soon as u do i'ma rip u
    test
  18. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Damn BAR!!!
    Y'all niggaz going off....I'm over here rolling bra!!!...lol
    A Jason Don't close this ish man..this some good ish...
    lol
    test
  19. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Navy Seal Vs CAV-SCOUT
    SCOUTS ALL DAY!! lol
    test
  20. Bar nigga

lol and just think, all this nigga had to do was respond to my verse...instead he started posting paragraphs and videos

look how delusional that nigga is...sayin i dont wanna battle, but i already responded and ripped that dude...look, how u go from
    to

lol @ him readin them bars and still not respondin, dude scary. them bars was my light work i'ma go heavyweight on'em if he drop a verse. he prolly stalling on purpose...taking days to write something ole bum ass nigga
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.