(wordplay) Cypher -if You Gotta Sick Freestyle Game Post

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by mr.redeyez, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

((back on track))

I got to be that last of a dying breed
    1 of the last real men indeed,and
    I'm stepping up to the plate,hearing
    haters out with their dates,screaming
    swing batter-batter,doon't they know better
    She calls me a home run hitter, and
    I callz-her my out the park diva
    she's a educated sister who supports
    this:
    never
    ignorant
    getting
    goals
    accomplished
    so phuck you hecklers,
    we pennant chasers-
    you bench warmers could never fade us
    together 4ever like big faces
    we trust in God like Jesus
    we immortalized so no death do us
    and never do we part-
    until death takes us in old age
    we together like grandma and grandpa ways.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

First off,fuck you NIGGA,I'm Black from East Side Long Beach Killa Kali.My verse COMPLETELY SHITTED ON YOURS AND YOU KNOW IT,THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T BATTLE ME. I'll battle you and that wakk ass NIGGA 6ftground anytime anywhere; both of you at the same time v me alone and I'll torch you.I'll show you what real Black men can do.Here's PROOF that I'm Black; this video of me was taken at BIXBY PARK near Cherry and Broadway in downtown LBC KILLA KALI.Here's proof that real Black men like me are too athletic,acrobatic and explosive for you:

YouTube - Sprint PictureMail

We're stronger than you:

we're too agile,articulate,and knowledgeable for you:

Now,where's your videos of you? Where's your videos of you and your guns doin ganxta ish? Ain't none cuz you're not ganxta and you're NOT LYRICAL AT ALL.Sallgood that you're neither;we all hone our skillz on rap sites like this one and hey...the more the merrier and best of luck with that.But don't get tuh presumin and assumin on the next man merely due to your own incorrect ideas.What tickles me about ignorant mortals such as you and 6ftground,is that you guys are the type that have zero guns and less than zero knuckle game,and be the first ones to talk trash about martial artists like me.Even when I'm taking it easy on people,I prove that my footwork,defense,hands feet and everything else is too much for wakk dudes like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-iKw_EehNs

Newsflash dumbazz...not only can we sock you up hand to hand cuz your knuck game is garbage as your rhymes are,MARTIAL ARTISTS CARRY GUNS TOO AND ARE BETTER AT THEM THAN YOU ARE.Therer's nothing that you do that's worth doing that we're not better at.

YouTube - Mind Body & Kick Ass Moves Hard Core SWAT Enforcers

Secondly,INTELLIGENT UNIVERSITY EDUCATED BRUTHAS LIKE ME who COMBINE STREET KNOWLEDGE,BOOK KNOWLEDGE,KNOWLEDGE OF OUR PEOPLE'S HISTORY AND BLACK SOUL have the capacity to span everything from the boulevard to corporate headquarters to the infinite reaches of space and the soulful pinnacle of Heaven.Get your knowledge game up,son.Don't focus on one thing.You'll be unbalanced...you'll lack MAAT.In terms you MIGHT understand,you'll be all YANG and no YIN.Btw we Africans originated the concepts that the Chinese later popularized as YIN/YANG.

And don't get to runnin that yang about how you're grab me and jack me up or grab a bat and smack me up.Cuz I'll do something like THIS but WORSE to you:

YouTube - ALT. MACES R.D.L. V MUAY THAI CLINCH 2+STICKFIGHTING

Now let's see your videos showin that you can do have done and will do better than me...cuz your lyrics are merely proof of your inferiority.Got beef,son? Let's battle then.You and 6ftground vs me.Or we can squash this right now and get back to the business of the thread that we're in.Let's go.
    test
  3. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

u and yo niggaz aint doin shit cuzzo, stl all day we got guns , we dont make videos and put'em on the net, we dont give a fuck enough...and fuck yo knuckle game and yo peoples hand game nigga. when was the last time u got some pussy u ole online tough guy ass nigga.

martial art ass nigga u like the nigga on everybody hates chris that was teaching karate classes, took up karate cuz niggaz was punkin u and talkin your women

fuck yo paragraph replies nigga, and yo raps is corny. u and yo niggaz is weak. not a one of u niggaz is thorough.

talkin about we stronger than u lol my lil niggaz go harder than yo OG's nigga
    test
  4. Bar nigga

LOL redeyes i dont wanna fuck yo thread up, but this delusional nigga is hilarious

look at this video cuzzo YouTube - Sprint PictureMail lol

this nigga think he doin something LOL

look cuzzo YouTube - Sprint PictureMail this nigga hoppin around cones LOL

look man YouTube - ALT. MACES R.D.L. V MUAY THAI CLINCH 2+STICKFIGHTING lol why that nigga talk like the rapper magoo? peep this nigga style man u niggaz aint shootin nothing fuck outta here nigga

ninja kevin hart lookin azz nigga. i bet last time u got some pussy bernie mac was alive
    test
  5. Bar nigga

my raps is saga's
    street testaments, real life tales of
    what i invested my essence in
    so fuck ya pseudo knowledge and philisophical messages
    u a fraud and a dyke a dog wit all bark and no bite
    i know viewers is like..this nigga delusional right?
    thinkin his raps is the nicest
    he got offended i was callin'em white..
    readin ya rhymes a nigga i figured u wasnt the slightest..
    but dont be mad nigga its all in ya writin...
    then postin videos, u not a man u a mice
    couldnt beat me wit all of his might
    i'm 6'6 240, i'd break his jaw wit a right
    this nigga venacular polite u'd get mauled in a fight
    or get shot up at night, pockets ran and carved wit a knife
    and if u gettin pussy nigga, its all for a price
    sucka nigga, type to fall in love in a night
    newsflash nigga u gone be broke and short all of ya life
    u fightin male pattern baldness and napoleon syndrome
    talkin bout online is where ya skills get honed
    fuck online, outside is where the real get shown
    no indictments..
    no videos of guns at my home
    its a best kept secret concealin the chrome
    and plus, i'ma black radical off words alone
    already a threat, if i posted that they'd
    think terror was homegrown
    u got these guys online
    they lives is worthless
    till death strikes'em and they fall in cyphers murdered
    can tell by his routine this guys a virgin,
    website lurker, beatin'em himself like tyler durden
    ya lyin sure is
    a minor burden...on gettin vagina i'm certain..
    so naw i cant just let some lame dude push me
    he can't whoop me
    deathstrike do karate, he can't do pussy
    I'll break bricks over ya head to prove you too head strong
    and do some shit to ya moms BIG said on dead wrong
    test
  6. Bar nigga

and yo hand game looked weak as fuck in those videos

broke billy blanks lookin ass nigga
    test
  7. Bar nigga

i dont even know why i responded, look at this nigga bars cuzzo...scallop snacks LOL average wack spew LOL

garbage cuz
    test
  8. Bar nigga

LOL nasty nap dude ahahahaha
    test
  9. DethStryque

You from STL? And you sayin CUZZO? Do I even have to go pull yo ho card on how hard you jockin the Crips from MY COUNTY? And did you just spend hours posting online after you claimed you're too real to do shit online? And YOU NEVER EVEN POSTED A BATTLE VERSE,JUST ANOTHER GANXTA PARADISE "DANGEROUS MINDS" TYPE B.S. FAIRYTALE.Lol.It was the best set of bars I've ever seen from you,so props on that son.That actually showed both the weakness AND the strength of ganxta ganxta wannabes: you can't battle.You have ZERO MATERIAL outside of Affirmative Action Mafioso stories.You claimed you're 6'6' and 240? Video it and prove it; don't gimme dat BS about STL being too ganxta for that cuz all the REAL DUDES FROM STL WHO'RE GANXTA AND/OR CAN RHYME ARE ON GRINDTIME,URL,ETC...like Hitman Holla and his crew (respect).You duckin the camera cuz YOU'RE LYIN,NOT CUZ YOU'RE TELLIN THE TRUTH. You said in your rap you can slump me? Prove it.Show us that you got scrappin skillz. All that other "you don't get pussy" crap just shows that you ain't talked to your Momz about me,SON,and you ain't talked to your girl cuzns or their friends either.They all know that I GET PUSSY,but since you WON'T BATTLE OR SHOW VIDEOS that just proves that you ARE PUSSY.Lol.

Btw,Arthur Ashe,Langston Hughes,and Huey P.Newton are both street and well educated.Like me.Unlike you.So EVEN YOU WANNA BE LIKE ME cuz I incarnate BOTH MY SIG AND YOURS BETTER THAN YOU DO. Gitcha bar game AND I.Q. game up,son...cuz for me I.Q. means INFINITE QI but for YOU it stands for INCREDIBLY QUEER and INTELLIGENCE QUESTIONABLE.

Sorry for jackin this thread,redeyes.Bar nigga? Either battle me IN THE NAME V NAME THREAD or get back to the cypher.Outro.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Those exercises are called PLYOMETRICS and you show how ignorant you are by dissing them.Every great modern athlete in the world--every single one--does plyometrics.

Proof that doing my drills make you jump higher (dunk level),run faster,be much stronger,burns fat,etc.
    http://www.tips-to-jump-higher.com/advance-vertical-jump-training-to-dunk-a-basketball/

NFL RUNNING BACK FRED TAYLOR JUMPING CONES AT 1:20+seconds in this video.My drills are harder than his because I jump higher cones more quickly for longer.He does his in individual progressive lateral jumps.It's not easy to do what he's doing,but mine are harder.When I run my cone drills,they're harder than what you see him doing,too.

YouTube - Fred Taylor Explosive NFL Off-Season Training - BommaritoPerformance.com

NBA COMBINE ATHLETES DOING LATERAL CONE STEPS:
    YouTube - NBA Combine training @ Xtreme Sports Performance. Speed and Agility Training for Basketball

Notice how my drills are HARDER THAN THEIRS.Mine are harder because I have them placed in 4 directions,I have to do more and longer.I have to do 60 jumps--2 jumps a second--in 30 seconds.Now I can do about 3 jumps/second.That means I run faster,cut better,my core ankles knees and tendons are stronger,I kick harder faster and better,got better jukes balance agility and endurance,and I'm flat out a better athlete than you are,bar nigga.

GEORGE ST. PIERRE DOING PLYOMETRICS:
    YouTube - ufc primetime gsp training UNAIRED

GSP is showing a harder set by far than what I showed but my next video clips combine everything you've seen above with a whole lot that you don't see and these guys CAN'T DO and I make it A SINGLE DRILL THAT I PERSONALLY DO. Basically,lyrically,mentally,physically,(and your girl says sexually)in the virtual world of online battling or in the real world I'm BETTER THAN YOU, bar nigga.Lol.No hate or diss man I hope you get your 411 up so that you stop proving how ignorant you are.The world needs more well-informed positive folks not people who're so ignorant that in the process of failing at dissing some1 they prove how uninformed they actually are.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

fuck a battle that was it...i responded and roasted u nigga

if u think that was my best set of bars obviously u dont know me or seen anything i wrote...peep the freewrite cypher thread of mine. everything i write is real and if u really read my rhymes u can see the real...aint nothin wannabe about me u ole puss ass nigga.

stl is a dangerzone and if u from LBC then u can relate..so dont gimme that u tougher than me shit cuz nigga u dont know me from adam and where im from we dont play that shit.

i dont have to prove shit on the internet cuzzo, like i said i dont give a fuck enough...these are raps i post from my iphone when im bored and feel like reporting whats goin on in my life and my city...to come back to and reflect on later...fuck battlin really nigga how stupid u look battlin niggaz? thats all u can do...u can't write a rap about whats goin on in your life because u dont be into shit...and u talkin bout hitman holla, aye verb, slim and them niggaz is cool peoples nigga who the fuck said they was gangsters? them niggaz is RAPPERS i fucks with all them niggaz heavy been knowin them since we was lil lil niggaz they know i dont be all in the lights or on stage, me and mines move grimey we dont like the attention. lol see how u think niggaz is gangsters just cuz they on videos LOL u a clown my nigga videos and pictures get u indicted...we been in these stl streets holdin shit down since '98 nigga. beat a many uh case cuz i got the best lawyers in stl. shit i got a case pendin right now, billy...but like i said if u read my raps in the freewrite cypher u'd see what i mean everything i write is real life shit

sayin u can do this that and the other better than me, whatever u gotta tell urself to feel good my nigga i dont give a fuck about none of that. because face to face u couldnt even look at me eye to eye

keep the shit movin tho nigga, u've gotten enough of my time and rhymes

...go back to the workout forums
    test
  12. DethStryque

1) A story is NOT a battle,I flipped your shit and KILT YOU.Anybody with skill instantly sees that and since you don't,you just proved you ain't got none. 2) Hitman's peeps and the other dudes roll with real dudes cuz my ganxta peeps know them and vouch for them. 3) Unless you prove that what you're sayin is real like you claim,then your stories are just that...stories.You doubted my word and the truth in them: I showed you videos and proved my truth. You haven't.So go somewhere with that "I'm a ganxtga' ish. 3) I have plenty of street stories.Unlike you,I can drop an ill and TRUE ''street life" story and I'll do so in the written sections.You STILL AIN'T DROPPED A BATTLE RAP,and that proves I'm more versatile AND more skilled. 4) Lil Monsta--the legendary Crip Godfather--recorded himself and he still ain't been caught,so you can video yourself and prove stuff without catchin cases.You're 6'6' 240? Prove it. You know Holla n nem? video it. Just don't video your or your crew doing anything shadySimple. 6) So basically,you refuse to battle, you talk shit, you display your ignorance while tryin tuh diss your lyrical mental and physical superior (and I am all of these things until you prove me wrong),and when you get yoho card pulled on ALL OF THAT,you just flap your keyboard some more.

Your lil ganxta story was by far the best bars I've seen from you--props--so keep doing that.
    test
  13. Bar nigga

lol @ this nigga..."prove it"

u still aint proved u can fight or rap....only thing u proved is that u look like a cross between Rod Rodman and kevin hart wit man tits
    test
  14. Bar nigga

test
  15. DethStryque

And all you proved is that you talk shit,are too scared to battle,too scared to spit at a cam,and terrified of Deth.And you're the most "kevin hart" mentionest dude I know...you must have kevin IN YOUR hart.You're prolly as ganxta as Peggy Hill is.
    test
  16. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Silly 4 this one..

hahaha

test
  17. Enoch85

Enoch85 New Member

test
  18. Enoch85

Enoch85 New Member

dope shit
    test
  19. DethStryque

You're dumb enough to think a groin shot is touchie-feelie,aren't you? You probably think a Muay Thai kick to the neck is a somebody trying to check your pulse with their foot. Yeah...and you haven't posted one video yet...you're IMAGINING that you're 6'6' 240 lbs and ganxta.On the internet.And only in text.you're about as credible as Bristol Palin.Done with this fool.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

lol @ groin shot

gay ass nigga
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.