Word of advice for my fellow weed heads

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

DO NOT under any circumstances stash your weed in your vehicle(unless you understand the consequences).....always keep it ON YOU...

if you get pulled over and the cops find it IN your vehicle, you get your vehicle impounded. Even counts for used pipes and roaches.

DO NOT STASH IT IN YOUR CAR! keep it in your pocket, i know its so easy just to slip the bag into your glove box or side door pocket or whatever, but just know that if you do get caught and they find it IN your car rather than ON YOU your car gets taken no questions asked, and possibly kept forever and sold at a police auction etc etc..

even if you just finished a blunt or something put the roach somewhere ON YOU. DONT leave them in your ashtray and DONT leave em on the floor etc...

good luck and happy smokin
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

nah...keep that shit in your glove box and LOCK IT

cops need a search warrant to look in their if it's locked....
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one...

That happened to my boy, the took his car. But he had secret stashes that they didn't find. He took apart the car, put weed in it, and put it back together. He had stashes behind the dash, underneath the shift boot, etc.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

99% of people keep their car papers and insurance shit in there, if its locked and you get asked for your paperwork youll have to get it out anyways regardless if you locked it.....and if they really wanted too they could get a warrant.
    test
  5. Jim ManyCricket

Jim ManyCricket SikSika Nation

hes right you know, if cops find shit in your car your car is done for......keep it on you. If your going down your going down, no need to drag your car into it.
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

that is a fucking stupid law
    if they find it ON you they might impound your trousers and make you walk home in your boxers
    fuck if they find it in your house then you are fucked

what part of the law makes it legal to impound your car because they found drugs in it?
    test
  7. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

i put glass bowls under the seat, dont keep roaches in the car, I dont keep more than a quarter of bud on me when we are gonna be driving around. i put the weed thats already in a baggie in my sunglass case or something, put that in the glove box, lock the glove box.

i keep insurance and registration shit in the center console cuz i got a compartment there
    test
  8. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

and when i go to school i just leave that shit in the car, even though if i park on school property they can search if they have reason. but i rather not have the stash on me when the drug dogs come and search lol i'd prolly get expelled or someshit
    test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

the down side is

they have to have a reason to search your car.

but if they tell you to get out the car they are allowed to legally pat you down, and dont need a reason...

either way your screwed...

I just dont ride with more then I can eat.
    test
  10. Jim ManyCricket

Jim ManyCricket SikSika Nation

the part that says youre a criminal cuz you have posession of weed.

trust me, just realize that if youre gonna stash shit in your car and they find it, your car is hooped if not forever for a while attached with a releasing and hold fee...see if they find it it means they smelled it, saw you, were informed. If theyre searching it means they pretty much know you got some, in other words youre busted anyways....no need to lose your car too.
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh bruv i know if your smoking weed ur breakin the law but does that give the law the right to take your possessions, no it doesnt
    if that shit happened to me id fight legally and have them buy me a fucking new car AND have them pay me damages for not being able to get to places i need to be at...
    if you speak legal the the fucking pigs they step away from you
    test
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

happened to me and the homie...it was his truck and his friend hadda sack...policeman stopped us for sumthin else and he found it...and stucc it in his pocket lol.aint say nuthin either.
    test
  13. RedRuckus

RedRuckus New Member

keep it locked in the glovebox and put the registration somewhere else...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.