woooo the new Hov is here...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Moe Sizlack, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

ok..

the album is hit or miss.. we know this already.. the board is divided on this.. 50/50.. some people are feeling the production.. others aren't.

of course the people that like kingdom come are going to pick the jay beats over urbs.. for the people like me that didnt like it.. its easier for us to pick a urb beat over that shit.

I see what both sides are saying here.. Walt is saying "just post a hot beat.. I'll buy that shit".. now the only problem is.. what type of beat would Walt pick over the beats on this album? if jus blaze dropped a beat right now that he thought was better than all of kingdom come.. would the majority of the board agree? hmmm... regardless.. if the beat was HOT.. the way walt is talking.. im sure he'd put that "but is it better than kingdom come?" shit aside for a second and cop it..

then we have urb on the other side saying you cant just put one beat against a whole album of beats, and I agree with that. all the different vibes of kingdom come.. plus he has mad beats to pick from...

blah.. I'll be back when Hip Hop is dead leaks..
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

then I can gladly say I aint got what u lookin for skrybe....lol

you're a b-boy anyway, aint you homey?

9th wonder and jay dee is probrably ur fav producer
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

exactly@moe

that's all I was sayin......which is why I said walt is playin games
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

u gotta have some sort of mental issues ive said what u can do like 3 or 4 times in this thread man to hear some beats. and @ skrybe i never said show me what u got was wack that shits been my ringtone since before this thread even existed.
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i fucks with 9th...not jay dee...and no...well...yeah...I guess you could classify me as a b-boy...But ive been a d-boy and a stickup kid at times in my life...so I make shit for everyone in my circle to fuck with.
    test
  6. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

the fuck you mean you dont fuck with dilla nigga
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i mean coo...I dont be checkin for him like that tho.

I listened to skyzoo's shit cuz 9th produced it. If dilla had produced it probably wouldnt have gone out of my way to hear it.

Im not gonna suck the nigga and put up a front cuz he passed like a lot of niggas be doing.
    test
  8. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

I dont think niggas jumped on the dilla bandwagon because he died.. but him dying had alot to do with niggas finally checking him.. t

people just had alot of catching up to do.. once he died they started checking for him seeing that they missed out on some good shit when he was alive..
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

niggaz def jumped on the bandwagon when he died.......especially sense he fits that classic steretype of "real hip hop"

i mean, if nelly died, cats would be coppin his cd and findin that ONE SONG (if it exist) where he is spittin some nasty shit and niggaz log on to rm and make a thread that goes 17 pages......
    test
  10. Carousel

Carousel xlandestinexhemistry

man of course this aint big pimpin shit dude.... the fact that hes talking about shit a man his age should be talking about (and shit ur fav rappers are afraid to talk about) just shows how dope this is.... its why he has more fans than u.

jay owns this shit.... ull be better when u acce[t it...
    test
  11. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

this nigga used nelly as an example.. I'm dying lol..

I dont get the ONE song thing.. like Jay Dee was some shmoe ass nigga..

Dilla always had a following... check his credits..

Common - The Light
    Tha Pharcyde - Runnin
    Janet Jackson - Got Till Its Gone

lots of other joints for busta rhymes, tribe called quest, and of course Slum..

come on.. forget about the niggas on the bandwagon for a second... coming from a real fan, I can let you know that J Dilla was/is definitly one of the greats.
    test
  12. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

yea...

i might have mental issues...but i know i remember readin you sayin you was gonna post a beat...then ask for 15k...

but now you sayin somethin else...

like i said...im not goin out my way on u kats.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

ofcourse....i followed the nigga career being that i'm from detroit, he the one who created the detroit sound and i will be the first to tell u, these cats on RM NEVER mentioned him ONCE in the top 10 producer threads until my nigga died......and thats sad....but thats how shit go sometimes.....
    test
  14. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

how am i playin games mah nigga?...

I asked to hear your best shit...sense you claimed it would be better then the shit on a Jay-Z album...same with Nova...

yall both agreed that u'd be able to do it...

you put up a $50 beat...when you got otha shit goin for 4 to 8 k...........................................................................................................but im playin....................................and got called a retarded ego manic.....................................................................................................................................................where did i go wrong here?...lol
    test
  15. urban_tactics

i chose a beat that could fit into the vibe of that album....i have several that could.....but i aint got no super-duper beat that overrides every single human emotion nigga.........thats what makes a song a song...and an album an album.........

thats all I'M tryin to say my nigga......but u dont wanna grasp that logic.........
    test
  16. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

Originally Posted by YuNG WaLT

WHY in the FUCK..would i not want to hear it or GO OUTTA MY WAY to try and buy it?...

looks like ur the one trippin like i said ur really interested in purchasing beats hit me up if not quit playin games theres some beats i like and some beats i dislike on this jay cd i duno why thats hard for u to comprehend.
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

ur mixin up shit im sayin and shit urbs sayin together and then using shit i said against urb and then shit urb said against me u need reread some shit
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

wow...thats what I been trying to explain to you the whole damn time. SONGS..not beats...fuck a beat. The SONGS are what is dope on this album.

but you dont wanna grasp that logic.
    test
  19. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

word

I see what you're saying now.. I thought you were talking down on him for a minute there.. yeah its a shame.. happens with every single artist.. when proof died you had heads putting him in top 10's believe it or not.. its ok to apprectiate the artists.. but kids here just put too much on it to try and make up for their years of lateness..
    test
  20. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

skrybe.. niggas are not feeling this album like that..

you better respect the art of beat selection.. like it or not beats are the deciding factor for a fan base nowadays.. I guess its a good thing Hov already has a big one huh? but... the album leaks two weeks before the shit drops.. and the word is going around that.. this album is not good..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.