Wooohhhh coup i told you eden and the garden of God were

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

2 different places.

Isaiah 51:3 For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the God; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

2 different distinictions. Because they are different. Weve seen one or the other in certain verses. Finally one metioning both.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I just saw this.

Do you know what Isaiah 51 is even talking about ?

He is talking about the Kingdom to come will be like EDEN.

v11 Therefore the redeemed of YAHUWAH shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away...

You have to have knowledge and understanding of scriptures. Not just one verse and sound bites....and he is talking to Ysrael. Are you going to be a Gentile that is grafted in ? You had best get some knowlege and understanding. Real talk.

See my threads directed at you. No offense and not to be mean or egotistical.
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

They're the same because they're both imaginary.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

They are imaginary to you because you will never see the Kingdom...

They will not even apply to you, so don't concern yourself. You will be going somewhere though.

Unless you get to know the Father in spirit and in Truth you won't see the Kingdom. Not with religion of man or doctrines of the world.

Think about what I just said.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.