women's wrestling needs to GO AWAY

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane Guest

now before i get any uppity female wrestling supporters, i'll say it's not because they're woman. it kind of is, it kind of isn't. it's because it's just BORING wrestling and not just boring, but nobody cares about it...even the worst wrestling int he wwe still get SOME kind of reactions sometimes...good OR bad...but women's wrestling is just shit in every aspect.

there's about 6 of them, all of which nobody gives a shit about except for 2. the title has no credibility, and will will never have any. the moves look like shit when done...i mean, fuck...this is wrestling, not a gym class. wrestling shouldn't be run or performed by women, because, well...i'm yet to see any north american females who truly know the sport or can do it right.

even the worst matches still feel like professional wrestling. women's matches feel like...i can't even think of the right word. just....bad.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

bring in the mud i say! or jello...or hell even cream corn
    test
  3. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

I agree, yeah they wrestle better now than they did a few years ago and what not, but really theyre still not that good. The fans dont care, they never get any reactions AT ALL, its always the same thing in the womens division anyway, trish is ALWAYS the focus of it, its boring already. Besides the fans only care about breasts and buttocks, so just let em be valets and what not and have the odd cat fight or whatever.
    test
  4. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

[funny]
    test
  5. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

yeah hopefully it will go away

i thought it was like midget wrestling at first but it stuck for some reason...

definitly boring i mean Diva's are cool just should be managers not wrestling...
    test
  6. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Not only can they not wrestle, but none of them have any charisma. Victoria plays the psycho gimmick card HORRIBLY w/ her little idiotic spasms and shit.

Joshi is the only form of womens wrestling that is decent.
    test
  7. xAfterThoughtzx

xAfterThoughtzx PerfectInThatFuckedUpWay

i agree....i dunno if its just me but when the females are wrestling it seems like there going in slow motion...i think they should just stick to valets like Sunny used to be..or like Stacy is right now....
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Yeah, they are terrible
    Especially when they HAVE to wrestle
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Shannon Moore is the prolly the best woman wrestler in the WWE
    test
  10. dollarbills99

dollarbills99 AKa THe HitMan

i Agree
    test
  11. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

[funny]
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

the truth
    test
  13. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

You muthafuckas are the reason that wrestlin is bullshyt now...cause you don't know what's good and what can be developed...so as opposed to developin talent y'all would rather scrap the division completely...

Keep in mind that's the same thing they wanted to do with the cruiseweight division in the old WWF and WCW...

Imagine American televised wrestling without Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Jushin "Thunder" Lyger, Kidman, etc...

Shut your fuckin mouths...

I'm startin to agree with cats like Triple H and The Undertaker when they say that internet fans don't know shyt about business, much less the business of wrestling...
    test
  14. Cane

Cane Guest

shut our fuckin mouths? do you not get enough hugs at home? did a girl shoot you down when you asked for her number? are you a depressed person inside?

anyway, here's THE perfect example of someone being so self absorbed he or she thinks they're just so advanced, when in reality, they're so misinformed and uneducated on the topic they're speaking about that everyone else, are the advanced ones.

their's such a thing as developing talent. you, seem to just use that for everyone, when in reality, you can't save them all. development is developing a wrestler who can be beneficial through some work and effort. women's wrestling just will never be that way. it never was, it never will be. ever. for more reasons that i feel like typing out, but i'm sure everyone knows. even you if you think about a little...
    test
  15. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

word. that was the worst skit i've ever seen (well... next to that Gangrel joke, that's a laugh). oh and she(?) looks like a man. yuck.

there's nothing that can be done on the women's division. why da hell would you waste effort in throwing up six or maybe eight ladies and still have a title? there's just no fuckin' competition. the division's just revolving around a couple of "wrestlers" (and victoria and trish don't deserve to be called that). maybe if they put bubba ray dudley, spike dudley, steven richards, chris nowinski, funaki, crash holly, FBI (yeah, the three of `em), ric flair and mr. america as possible contenders... well, that may change my mind.
    test
  16. BruvaG

BruvaG So Old School...

I often wonder why I bother respondin to your threads...you're the typical internet opinionated nerd that swears that he has all the answers in his pocket protector...

You have said nothing that can repute a single statement I've made...but I'll put it to you plainly...

When a women's wrestling match comes on TV go make a sandwich, take a piss, or change the channel...

The programming is not here to satisfy the slim handful of you that don't like those segments...

If you're at a live show and a female match comes up...go make a beer run, buy a pretzel...

Otherwise shut the fuck up...

The saddest part is that the women tend to have better matches at the PPVs then alot of the lower card matches and sometimes better than the main eventers...not that your closet homosexual ass would ever agree...

I'm done with this discussion...
    test
  17. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

good bye^^^

and female matches are only good for tit slips and the noises they make lol
    test
  18. Cane

Cane Guest

let me quote someone who was wrong when he said it, but i'll be perfectly right when i do...

"You have said nothing that can repute a single statement I've made...but I'll put it to you plainly"

women's matches are shit. i think you're a case of a smark who doesn't wanna believe he's a smark so he lashes out. you think women's matches are just so great because you think you're the only one who knows it's all about a "great match" and we all just love manequin fucking and aren't the great expert you are.

BOOM...

...there we go, snapped you into reality, you uneducated fuck. women's wrestling is missing alot of things. i'll run down the list slowly so you can understand it.

1. ring pshycology. nowadays it's probably the mos timportant aspect of a match, and the psycology's almost all gone when you know the match will suck so you can't even get into it. it doesn't feel like wrestling, it feels like girls trying to act like men. i don't care how bad the worst mens wrestler is, he still feels like a wrestler. women's matches are like an ackward unwanted mix between mens matches and midgets matches. they have to have PERFECT past faced matches to be considered slightly good looking, and they already blow alot of spots, seem like they're overacting and TRYING to look intense. every match looks the same. i could go on but i think you get the point(even though you're probably red in the face with anger. but i wonder if you ever aren't...)

2. nobody cares. the crowd will usually applaud a great match, or at least aknowledge it in some way, but nobody cares about womens matches. the crowd is dead. the only thing it has going for it, is speed. and people don't feel like it's genuine because it's not that they're fast, they're fast like midgets are fast...because they're smaller and so stubby everything looks quick. once again i could go on...

3. there's no competition at all and people know it. it's like having a basketball league with 4 teams who have an 82 game schedule. you're just not gonna have a succesful division with 6 women, who've all wrestled eachother already. this is just obvious.

4. the wwe has made their women out to be sexual objects, and then wonder why people won't take them serously as wrestlers, and the only pops they get during their matches are when they have them in pools of mud. they have them all get boob jobs, and show off their asses in magazines, tv, dvd's and ppv's. but no, they're werstlers, really! they stick half of them in playboy annually and give people the expectance of the rest showing up there too, but then wonder why when they can't perform the simplest moves because they're too small and fragile, they wonder why people don't care? maybe if they started out by signing them as wrestlers, and made sure they could actually wrestle, like medusa or half of the women in japan, it would be different. but it isn't. only women's wrestler i don't see as a human blow up doll and more like a wrestler is victoria, because she was signed a a wrestler, is big, isn't 5 feet tall with 36d tits, and can perform actual fucking moves. not only that, but she LOOKS like she can do the moves too, which helps all that much more.

get off this pedastal like you're the end-all be-all of wrestling experts and we should just bow before your greatness.

i'll give you a little lesson in harsh truth

you don't know shit
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

i still think shannon moore should be moved to raw and get the womens title
    test
  20. Macabre

Macabre Guest

with Spanky as the #1 contender
    test
Thread Status: