Women's Sexual Appetite

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Be truthful when answering with your comments which would you prefer a successful nice guy with good looks, a big bank account and husband qualities. . but a very mild sex life (and he'll be like that forever). . or a dude who was great lookin and gave you the best sex you ever had. . . . stroke game and tongue game is top shelf, but can be a jerk every now and then and has a minimum wage job (and you cant change him) . . . . and keep it real don't come here frontin
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'll take door #1, Alex. I'd find other ways to satisfy myself in the BR, the rest of that stuff is way more important to me.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Congratulations you have just won an exclusive trip to the ghetto you will be staying in the Luxurious pen house of the section eight building over looking Mr. Jacks card board box. You will have the pleasure of enjoying the fresh aroma of his cheese corn smelling toes. Coming through your window. Your room comes complete with free inscents and roach motles where the roaches live better then you. You have also won our fan with one blade on it and checker game with mold growing it. You will find a half of ham sandwhich left in the left hand top desk left by our last guess in case you get hungry late at night. enjoy your stay lol.

But on the real you want a guy that got money and a future right? nothing wrong with that. Tell me this what re you bringing to the table?
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Tights stole my answer!!!!!!
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

take her to court haha
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

women are so shallow
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO @ Tight and Rip.

I have to say that sex is important to me LOL I'm gonna be selfish and say I'd need the FREAK in the bedroom. I doubt I could find many ways to satisfy my freakish side by myself all the time (well I could, but it would get boring---QUICK!), just to have the money and "ideal" life.

Besides, if I really needed the money that bad, I'd go and make it myself. I'd rather work my ass off and still have great sex to look forward too LOL.

I'm greedy, I'm sorry! lol.

(Thank God I got the good looking man, working man AND freak in hte bedroom tho LMAO)
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

big bank account, good looks, AND husband material??

shit can i have it like that??

I can buy a Rabbit, or Butterfly with his money if his sex game aint all that. I've only had one person that left me feeling satisifed ANYWAY so, it wouldn't be that much of a disappointment.

sex is not that important to me at all. i can live without that shit.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

damn you a freak sammy sam haha but i like it i like it hahaa
    test
  10. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

I want it all. Looks, sex, money, success, husband material! Hey if I, as a woman, can give all of those things to man...why can't i wish for that in return.
    test
  11. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

rip i am not a freak!

i just said that sex is not important to me...self luvin does not equal freak. don't try and hate on me LoL
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif you say so^^^^ hahaha
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i feel you pink on the same note what are you bringing to the table
    test
  14. tight-eyes

It wasn't so much the money that sold me (while it was a nice ass bonus... lol), it was the "hubby qualities" vs "the jerk" that pretty much made my decision for me. If a dude is being a jerk (and a broke jerk, at that!) to me, nothing else matters or would make me stay with him.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

As for what I'm bringing to the table... I won't give you a laundry list, but I don't ask for any more than I am willing to give... if we're compatible, he'll be a very happy man.
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Well damn me, I didn't even notice the whole jerk part haha. I deffinently don't want any dude that's gonna be a jerk. Good in bed or not, jerks aren't welcome!! :eek:)
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you and tight eyes must be sister from another mother lol you nutty as hell lol mad love for you haha
    test
  18. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

She's got good genes, I wish we were related LMAO ;o)

But for real, I must have been to exicted about the freaky sex and missed that jerk part lol. Because living with a jerk is not worth anything. No one wants a jerk for a husband. Forget that.
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

she sure do and she wear them well lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.