women

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Radium, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

do women love in two ways?

as daughters or as mothers?

i've been thinking that

depending on whether or not a man is like a boy or like a man

determines whether a woman is going to love him by looking up to him the way a daughter looks up to her father or down to him (lovingly) the way a mother looks down to her son

the way a father possesses his daughter and the way a mother possesses her son? basically, either the feeling of belonging to (possessed by) a man the way a daughter would belong to a father; or the feeling of having him belong to her in the way a son would belong to a mother

do you want both? to possess and yet to be possessed at the same time?
    test
  2. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

Don't think so.

Only way I love as a Mother is to my children. I feel maternal to other people's children......but not sure I "love" them like I do my own.

Don't seek out men or boys to love as a father or a son either, lol.

Re read what you said, and I really have no idea what you're saying, LOL. So my answer probably isn't even near what you were looking for.

Not sure if that made sense, sorry!.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dogwomen stay outside plz.
    test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

by saying as mother i mean like

i want to care for him, look after him, do for him

things like that

one thing i took from freud even though i disagreed w/ a lot of his thinking was that human interactions all ultimately derive from the way mothers and fathers interact with their sons and daughters

mostly because these are the first people we ever know and thus serve as the starting point for what we think a person is and how to interact w/ that as a concept
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I think in my past serious relationship I loved in both ways but for the most part in the light of a mother...I did a whole lot that females my age at the time probably wouldn't have done. I enjoy being the nurturing type, that's like second nature to me...but I also like to feel adored at the same time, just not overly done.
    test
  6. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

Ah right, okay.

Can't really reply how I'd like right now, lol. But get what you're saying :D

wooof!
    test
  7. knowitall

knowitall New Member

Radium: Why didn't you include SISTER?

I think a lot of couples bicker like a brother and sister fighting for power. Likewise, they depend on each other like siblings.
    test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

yeah youre right

i guess i was just thinking from the scope of romantic love. thats the beautiful thing about a relationship though is that at its best it can give you every element of human companionship from each way that manifests itself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.