women with lots of guy friends

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by *DowntownStar*, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

do you have mostly male friends? and why?
    test
  2. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

I Do Have Mostly Male Friends.. And Its Not Because I Hate Women.. Its Not Cuz Im Sitting here calling all of them back stabbin triflin hoes.. etc. etc..

Its simply because i grew up around men... im used to dealing with men.. same interests.. i like sports and what not.. my homegirls are more concerned with horses .. u get the point

Gone
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

The friends that I talk to on a daily basis are all females but when I got out to social gatherings I tend to talk with the males most because I have more in common with them and they dont act stupid like most of my female friends do..
    test
  4. I noticed that some women say they have mainly guy friends to get one UP on other women...

hmmm
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

How many of those male friends are ya'll fuckin? Or How many of them really wanna get with you? If you threw the pussy at most of these "Homeboys", They'd take it...
    test
  6. Short2003

They are mostly my friends husbands or boyfriends thank you
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And their wives and girlfriends trust you?

That can be dangerous.

I can't be friends with women that I'm attracted to... and even if I'm not attracted to her, there would still be a temptation if were somehow trapped in a closet or some shit.
    test
  8. Short2003

Of course they trust me... It's not like I call them mid week to go for a beer or chat, I just talk more with them when I happen to see them which is like once a month maybe.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

True, true... the only girls I've been friends with are those cool-ass hoodrat chicks that roll perfect blunts, listen to hardcore, underground hip hop and will smash on a dizzy, stalker chick harassing me or anybody in the clique.

All other girls were just women I was trying to fuck, but landed in the "friend zone."

test
  10. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

i knew a girl that had mainly all guy friends

most of em would try to get with her....some of em she would get with some she wouldnt
    by the way she talked she didnt get along with alot of girls for some reason or another
    test
  11. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

I hang around mostly my boys, but my closest friends are probably female.
    test
  12. Revalation2k4

Revalation2k4 The Difference

Some women just have better relationships with men then they do woemn. Some just grew up with brothers or around a lot of guys. Some just like a lot of attention....It all depends. Peace!
    test
  13. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

i hang around with & generally friends with more guys...grew up with a lot of them..& like that one person said above..i guess me and my girls are those really cool as chicks that can roll perfect blunts & whatnot...haha

hell most the time we're smoking & just chilling lol

however...some might try to get at u...but I see them as friends..& let them know from the get go aint nothing gonna happen..so they can chill with me or keep walkin..nahmean

i dunno man..lol

but im a lot closer with my girl friends....
    test
  14. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i have a lot of guy friends and some female friends. i have mostly guy friends b/c mainly only guys come up and start a convo with me. some males prolly would get at me if i let them. but i do have very genuine male friends where we are strictly friends. Mostly all of the females that im friends with r my friends cuz i've known them since i was like, 11...it's not on no 'i hate girls' ish...cuz i am a girl lol
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Don't get it twisted... those guys wanna tear your back out, too... they're just waiting for the right opportunity... I used to be a "dick in a glass case" for plenty of women, that shoulder to cry on, that guy who would really "listen"... but dammit, they would never break the glass.

I'm just playing, there could be some "straight" guys out there who can have truly platonic relationships with females and not be thinkin' about boning... I just haven't met 'em... because every guy I know with close female friends either used to fuck them, IS fuckin' them, or is trying to fuck them... but haven't figured it out yet.

test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I love y'all... I can roll good, too, but I get lazy sometimes... besides, y'all need something to do while the fellas are at the table playin' cards and y'all sitting on the couch lookin' pretty. I knew a girl who could roll a blunt that would look like pencils.

Closer... as in talkin' about your period and shit? That's usually where the line is drawn.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u gotta take into account what is considered a friend....i noticed alotta women consider anybody they enteract with more than frequently on friendly level a friend

when others, mostly men, consider friends an extention of their family.....

like me...i'll tell u straight up, i can count the number of friends i have on one hand

i cant count the amount of aquaintances tho......but females seem to think differently about who they considers friends or whatnot
    test
  18. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

i have mostly female friends. We're all pretty close.

You just have to know what you can tell them and what you can't.
    test
  19. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

All my friends are men----
    I know they like me, but they too
    scared to say so----
    Yes, they do give me
    the attention I need, and
    do for me---But the real
    reasons I prefer men
    friends ova women is
    1. we neva on our peirod at
    the same time
    2. they're not two faced
    3. they tell me everything---
    things I know they wouldn't
    tell me, if we were dating, and
    4. when I listen to all
    the shit they have done to
    their women, It really makes
    me glad, I'm just a friend.
    test
  20. BlaQPI

BlaQPI Kung Fu Fighter

Im pretty split down the middle, but my female friensds are the closest to me The majority of guys that are my friends I have known since like junior high so they are like brothers to me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.