women who say they need/want a nice guy

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by zyclon B gas, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I was friends with both the nerds and the cool kids... I used to tell the cool kids not to make fun of the nerds because they're gonna be your bosses some day.
    test
  2. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I was in a class in college where these two beat chicks were making fun of a nerd in the front row for answering all of the questions, and the teacher said "you girls better stop making fun of him because someday he might be your boss"

and without missing the beat the kid in front said "I don't plan on being a pimp"

(Followed by an amazing awkward silence until the dumb whores realized what the nerd said)
    test
  3. IgotsThis

IgotsThis New Member

Bahahaha thatz amazing
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

:funny::funny::funny:... woooowww... that was golden... wish I was there... I would've cracked up.

But you can be a dick for answering all of the questions, though... it's like okay, we know you're smart, but let other people participate... I didn't like doing that when I was in school... the only time I'd answer a question is when nobody else seemed like they wanted to raise their hand or offer a response... but you got those dicks who raise their hands or answer immediately, sometimes, before the teacher finishes asking the question... that's the academic equivalent of wearing a tight t-shirt with big boobs bustin' out.
    test
  5. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

This is why the sex trade needs to expand, if call girls were cheaper more guys would be able to bust a nut when they need/want to and spend the rest of there time doing w/e the fuck they want. My non single friends always try to play it like they're as free as i am, try to get them to come on a ski trip then behold who's holding them back.. And no you cant bring your woman cuz she ski's about as well as she fixes cars and plays cod and i wanna hit all the dbl black diamonds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

*coughs*

:scared:
    test
  7. liquid`acid

Lol it sounds worse then i meant, i have no problem skiing with people of lesser skill.. I gotta teach my lil cousin how to board this winter.. But sometimes you gotta roll out with your boys on a road trip to kill some ill shit.

I guess what i really meant is that life can be lived better with no strings attached

test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No, not at all. I was going to say that you have women who're darn good skiers and snowboarders, as well as mechanics, however a large portion isn't.

Snowboarding >>>
    Hope you'll have a blast teaching your cousin how to board though...
    test
  9. liquid`acid

Ya one of my sisters is a mechanic and my other one is a decent skier haha.

test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Can you get both on RM?
    test
  11. liquid`acid

Nope, only other person in my family nerdy enough to come to rm is my older brother

test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

#sadfaced.
    test
  13. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Many women crave confidence in a man for some reason. Which doesn't mean they're necessarily looking for assholes..but a lot of overly confident men are assholes, which continues the vicious cycle. I honestly don't give a fuck if a woman's confident, as long as she isn't an insecure, dependent, emotional wreck. I like women to be independent, but confidence to me often emits arrogance.
    test
  14. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I think my boyfriend is a nice guy. He's not a "goody two-shoes" type of guy, but he always treats me well. I think people have differences in their interpretation of what makes someone nice.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

hysterical shit
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

A bit stereotypical, but in a lot of cases alas, true.
    test
  18. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

American's have been taught all sorts of bullshit in regards to women, mostly fed through the feminist movement and what I do not like is that this sort of 'why don't women like nice guys' thing always ends up in women/female bashing for no reason.

Women are WOMEN, as soon as you become a man there is no problem. Stop taking cues from bullshit media and follow your own path, boom, done.

Being a gentleman, doesn't mean being a bitch or carpet to be walked all over.
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Grow calloused.

Grow cold my children.
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i have taught you well..

no let me correct that, life has taught you well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.