women what is your biggest probolem with some men?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

^^ That's true as well..it's like thinking beyond the norm is the wrong thing to do. I find it with people as well but as of lately every man i have came across has been this way..and quite frankly i'm ready to sucker punch a couple of em..
    test
  2. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Word@Eloquent. I tell them girls that funny saying "You have to kiss many toads before you get a Prince".

The girls that stay with the abusive men comes from generations of that relationship. Like my wife keeps trying to take care of me, because her mother was a housewife in a successful relationship. I told her I hate when women try to take care of me.

That sharing emotion with women is a no no, just like I don't ever share my most deepest secret or anything that could damage my manhood with not even my wife. That's like asking to be castrated. If I push you beyond the limit that's when you throw it back in the face. History taught me that, so forget that.

One problem I got for men is fuck a bitch and love a woman, some heads love a bitch and fuck a woman.
    test
  3. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

heres a few pet peeves for me wit females is

aight...the whole having to break down walls and jumpin through hoops for female just so i can get close to them or to be wit them.. im a very confident young man and i know my self worth.. so im at a point in my life where yall should be jumping through hoops to try and get close to me or to try and be wit me... and i hate females (cuz i meet a lot these days) on that fake old fashion shit .. like oh when we go out u gotta pay since ur the MAN.. but if we wake up together her lazy ass aint cookin me breakfast cuz she's the WOMAN?? like these want the cake and eat too ass females... or on another note... i hate females that dont know they place and try to either turn good friends against each other.. or females always on that i can mold a nigga into what i want mentalilty... i see that shit all the time and its retarded.. even worse tho is the man thats in that relationship.. cuz u start to see cats not even recognizing themselves
    test
  4. Eddie EnyGma

oh and i dont wanna hear that "i just want a nice guy who im attracted to arguement" and "oh express ur feelings" bullshit.. yall dont want that.. why can i go out to any spot and see some of the most asshole.. arrogant... tough tony wanna be hard body cats wit the most beautiful (more than likely shallow and materialistic wit low self-esteem) sweetest lookin girls?? all the time.. shit i roll wit some of those guys and know they girl friends and i always think what is this girl doin?? but then as a man i chalk it up to oh he prolly just piping her right and she cant get away from the dick.. is that wrong for me to think that way?? cuz that is something i've just come to believe in the last few years of my life
    test
  5. ^
    u gotta strike a balance, i know women who prefer the guy who can offer them stability, loyalty etc and women who want spontaneity, a good night out and no ties, probably ever. Whats important imo is looking out for the quaities you desire in a woman. If she shallowmaterialistic etc, and you dont value material things then you know what to do. I think the worst thing you can do is drastically change yourself in order to get you a woman and sacrafice all the things you value in the process. i just take women for who they are and as individuals, gonna have some in common with some,and not with others, you get much more sleep that way. i think i know whats important to me, I say that loosely cus I dont feel exactly 'found' in my life right now but for example, I wont settle now for someone who doesnt appreciate longevity and actually building something/growing together, in a serious relationship. This stems from the value I place on family. Not everyone is the same. So, ask questions, you can find outa lot about what makes a person tick, what they enjoy, what they hate. I used to be in such a rush to meet someone, but now im glad i never rushed into anything with anyone just for the sake of it
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Wise words. So true :eek:)
    test
  7. Eddie EnyGma

im not in a rush to meet anyone.. im doin what the usual 23 year old who isnt chained to a female is doin.. im having fun.. but im reluctant to even try to meet someone period in the type of climate im in as far as females
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.