women tolerate cheating more

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I could be wrong, but it seems that women will try and save a relationship if the man cheats and he is sorry way more than a man will forgive and take back his girlfriend/wife who cheats. Perhaps it has something to do with women's perception of men having sex. Men can say, " it was just sex" and that will be good enough for a lot of women aslong as they feel their partner is emotionally connected to them. Men on the other hand will not tolerate such an excuse.

why is that? It leads me to believe that fellas cheating isn't such a big deal to women, shown through these kind of actions of taking them back, and therfore, this encourages men to cheat on women more.
    test
  2. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

That's the only reason i wouldn't take a woman back.
    test
  3. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

that is true...
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

When I cheated my ex took me back because she knew I did it for the sex, which is true of almost every male I know, who has cheated. It's not an excuse. Its simple and plain the reason most men do it.

I dumped her when she later cheated on me because I can't tolerate that ( I know, right?) but more so when it was obvious sex wasnt the reason she cheated on me...
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

from what ive seen i think your right
    i dont know it just seems a faithful man gets to boring and predictable
    but thats what they say they want though...
    but the guy that every women wants,thats who they really like...

i dont know it seems relationships never really make any sense
    it always seems i should do the opposite of what seems logical if i ever want to find "love"
    test
  6. Novaman: RaWKiLLa

Novaman: RaWKiLLa New Member

I think its the way that most women are nurtured: they are nurtured by family/society to be emotional and sensetive. So while a young lady is growing up, coming of age, it becomes easy for her to express how she feels and to manifest her emotions. Now there is nothing wrong with this, but girls are usually more emotionally connected to guys than vice versa. Because that is how they are taught to connect with people. So a 22 year old woman will experience more emotioal connected relationships than a 22 year old man. So women are in a way use to being hurt. Plus they realize that if you truly care for some one its hard to let them go, even if they're gone physically.

Now men on the other hand we're taught to be macho, overmasculine, and real physical. We are taught to be ashamed to be seen as sensitive in any shape or form. So we relate everything to what is physical (that's why its always about sex and that's why we lie about getting it). But when we do finally meet a young lady that we are willing to open up to emotionally...it's like putting a M0nkey behind the steering-wheel of an 18-wheeler. Its brand new to us so that's why we don't tolerate cheating like most women probably can. And also men have a lot of pride, if not too much. [chicken]
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I'm sure we've discussed this before on here...there's some truth to it sure..there's some truth to it for men too. In fact..in my personal experience I've seen just as many men take back cheating women as I've seen women take back cheating men.

I still believe it is not gender specific, but more so stands on the investment into the relationship. I feel like if one the partner that got cheated on invested more into the relationship they're more willing to take the cheater back.

The way that it *could* fall back on being gender specific is we know that more often than not, women are more likely to get attached and invest more into a relationship than a man. I'm speaking GENERALLY here..so no need for anybody to get heated over that comment lol
    test
  8. PSYCHO

PSYCHO Church Chicken Pastor

i really dont think that there should be any reason for cheating. if a man cheats on you or vice versa drop them cause that means that they dont respect you or love you anyway. and toi tell you the truth that is why men lie about cheating because they really dont want to admit that they fucked up with something real good at home for a 15 min hoe
    test
  9. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

I thought ya'll knew there was a cure to keep you from cheating in a relationship----
    Don't get in one at All! duh.........

If ya not ready to be a man, don't try to be her man!
    test
  10. this is about women tolerating cheating more in relationships than men
    test
  11. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

test
  12. Go'diloX

I know that...duh--- I was making the quote, simply because if they didn't get in a relationship in the beginning, women wouldn't have to tolerate shit! get it now?
    test
  13. I understand what ya saying but it is neither a realistic solution nor related to what we are talking about directly. (people in relationships already and who tolerate cheating.)

get it now?
    test
  14. Go'diloX

Don't you understand , that with people in relationships now, that if one or the other cheats---there is NO relationshp----"relation" means with each other---not others outside of it----yes, it common knowlege, women tolerate it more, but if men would be honest with themselves, knowing what a real relationship intells they wouldn't get in one in the beginning---we wouldn't have to tolerate shit----
    and why isn't it a realistic soulution, to those already in a relationship? personally, I rather a "man" leave me, before he cheats on me----so if you think you gonna cheat, for a 2bit hoe, ova saying Jus say No, do me a favor, and just leave-----
    that is a realistic solution, for those in a "relation"ship where women "tolerate"cheating---
    test
  15. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Lmao ^^ Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Anyway, Women Tolerate It Because They're Afraid Of Letting Go.. They Think Because Hes All Apologetic That He Wont Do It Again And Convince Themselves To Believe So..

Fuck That !

Men Wont Swallow Their Pride.. Therefore, Skating On Their Girl When She Cheats..

Either Way, Shouldnt Cheat.. Just Dont Be With The Person... Or.. Dont Get Caught..

Lol Lemme Stop

Gone
    test
  16. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't know.

I've never stayed with a man who cheated... I broke up with a guy whom I found out planned to cheat on me... even though I know it would have been "just sex".

And I've been with someone who stayed with me after I cheated... wanted to get married, even.

I think it boils down to pride and/or lack of trust as the root of choosing to end a relationship w/a cheater... in my case it was a bit of both, mainly my pride.

Maybe I have too much pride.

Maybe I'm a man.

Maybe I need to stop drinking this bottle of wine...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.