Women that are perpetual flirts...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

...how do you make it known that you're really into a guy or that you want to RAVISH him, as tights would say?

See, there's this woman at my job who's just a helpless flirt... I guess it's just in her nature... you know, the vocal inflections, the walk, etc.... everytime I greet her, she gives me the biggest smile and hello... but then she does that with a lot of people... I noticed she does speak in a sexier voice when speaking to me... but could it be because I'm a man? I know men use their "bedroom voice" on women all the time no matter what... does she want me or is it that I'm just extra horny today? This woman at daycare with the panties on really set it off for me today and I haven't been right since... my testicles are aching as I type.
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

You're just a horn dog I would say but for good measure test the water with her and ask the chick would she have sex with you. If she says no then maybe it was just you and if she agrees then you know for sure she at least wants to do you. All that extra shit in between is just a waste of time if you ask me....
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol, should you really just flat out ask a co-worker that kinda question though??

Ehh.. could go either way Ig. She might really want you or you just might be feeling a little "blue" (haha) today. =)
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, you sound a little over eager man.

The way I can tell a girl is flirting is by how she looks at me.
    test
  5. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I flirt a lot, but if I'm actually intrested i'll tell you. I don't leave it all up to a guy to figure it out, that could take forever. No offence. Some guys are just a little slow.

Then there are the guys like you, even if you flirt with them a little they think you want their balls down your throat.

I wouldn't ask her anything. If she really is intrested and even worth your time she'll make a move eventually and let you know she is intrested.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

You know what, I had to really sit and think about this one for a minute. I flirt a lot, and at times for different reasons - not just when I really like a dude (sometimes I'm tryin to gas the dude for other reasons, trying to be "nice", etc)... and some of my flirtatious actions will be the exact same whether or not I am actually feeling the dude.

Ultimately, I think the only way for a guy to know for certain that I am genuinely interested in him is if I follow through and actually try hook up with or date him. I'm not shy or coy... I'll let it be known if I REALLY want you. Either that or just flat out ask me.

I'm very honest about my intentions. If I come off ambiguous or hard to read... it's probably because I'm really "not that into you".
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Exactly.
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

I would. It's only sexual harrassment if she isn't attracted to you. I happen to be damn good looking so I don't have to worry about getting into that kind of trouble anywhere...
    test
  9. Langford

Langford New Member

I doubt most girls would
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

They wouldn't. Women have been conditioned to stand idle and wait for a guy that they are interested in to approach them even when their desire for him outweighs their logic they are blinded by the notion that he must exhibit the interest first.
    test
  11. Aura Silence

Aura Silence Dumpster Diver

Well I'm far from most women cause I'm far to impatient to just wait around for something I really want.

If he dosent beat me to it first, I make the first move. I'll call first if he hasn't in a reasonable amout of time. I refuse to miss out on something I want because of sme silly feminine logic.

Hi Langferd. =)
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

^You're a real woman then I would say. I hate it when I find out that I had a chance with someone and then they tell me when it's too late when if they had said something before the shit would've been all good. Niggas can't read minds you know!
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Or some women are experts at sending mixed signals?

You intimated at this very conundrum below.

Which is it? Are you flirting to be a tease or to elicit a response?

We're either too slow or too eager...

You can't have it both ways.

Like it's already been stated... most women wouldn't do that... 'cept the ugly ones.

Women think ugly men are the boldest... hmmph!

We men get it, too...
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

Word...Dark Sun has a devoted following of ugly bitches. I have sex with them too though coincidently...
    test
  15. Langford

Langford New Member

if they don't really want you and are just toying with you or using you for practice, you're too eager.

Hi temp!
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

How am I supposed to tell the difference? [dunno]

I went to the movies with a girl one time and when she took my hands and put them between her thighs, I tried to go for the goods and she stopped me and got offended... I'm like, 'wtf?'

I did eventually hit it... but that's not the point... she was being a huge flirt and acted shy when I tried to go for the gusto...
    test
  17. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I'll never date a girl who's a flirt...I can't stand em.

I have homegirls who are waay too flirty, and some of them are too cute to be doin that. Every time they meet a dude, the dude comes back like "She was on me tough" or "I coulda hit that" and "I know she was feelin me"...but when the dude tries to make a move, they act surprised or even mad like "why does every dude I know try to get at me, or try to hit it?" I think some females flirt just because they like the attention they get back...but they want it to stop there, while most dudes don't.
    test
  18. Aura Silence

Aura Silence Dumpster Diver

I flirt because that's my nature. I'm a touchy feel type of person, but I know my boundaries and when to back off or if I'm coming on stronger than what I should be, I know when to tone it down.

I'm single so I don't see the problem in being innocently flirtatious. I wouldn't dissrespect my man if I had one by continuing it. Some of the things you guys are using as exaples are far beyong what I would characterize as flirting.

What I do doesn't involve sticking a guys hand up my skirt and I think if a female does do that she has no room to gets upset when you make a more dominant advance at her.

That's like a prostitute getting mad at some John for asking how much she cost. Don't display yourself as a ho' and no one will confuse you with one.

There is a fine line between flirting and just being sluttish.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Co-sign

A lot of girls/women seem to be confused about that.

Most guys have no trouble at all respecting women, especially if she carries herself with dignity and class. But the ones who walk around half-naked and acting slutty and giddy, they get it the most...

How do I know this? I'm a guy and I know my fellow brethren.

I've been to freak events like Freaknik in ATL, Daytona Beach in FL, Black Biker's week in Myrtle Beach, Greek fest in NYC, Labor Day weekend at VA Beach.

And the girls who are conservatively dressed walk by without incident... they may get hit on if they're pretty, but they won't be violated with touching and grabbing.

Not trying to say it's right, but that's how it is... if I were to dress like a police officer, most people would approach me thinking that I am one.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

They shouldn't be so naive as to how their actions might be perceived.

If I were to walk like a cripple, I can see how people might think that I'm disabled.

Those 'touchy feely' ones, I touch and feel right back. When I used to meet new girls, some of them would touch my arms or chest and say, "ooh, nice"... and I'd do the same, "ooh nice." It's only fair.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.