Women & Misunderstandings.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Disagreements between men and women are something so ancient, so eternal and so special, that the complexity, irony and unsolvability with them can't match any other misunderstandings.

Men will quarrel, beat each other and fight wars, while women will falsely plant things and instigate, but those aren't misunderstanding of the true sense. The male-female misunderstandings are exactly it. As dogs and cats, which actually have no intelligent reason to hate each other, just their body language was made ​​ incompatible by nature. Quite friendly gestures on the other hand, can get understood as hostile and vice versa. In short, a misunderstanding.

Misunderstandings in married couples, are settled in various ways. They're mostly far-fetched and inefficient, but it doesn't matter. Thanks to nature, one can't be without the other anyways, and therefore excuses why they're still together, will fall on their own and out of everywhere.

For some reason I didn't want to write about "Periods of flying saucers;" kitchen ones, of course; even though a sophisticated dictionary, which would increase the level of understanding in communication between women and men,would sometimes come in handy. Some of these experiments at dictionaries are already circulating on the Internet, but they're deficient or excessive and quite chauvinistic. In both regards.

Well, I just wanted to answer the eternal question for a certain portion of women. The portion, consisting of grounded enough and smart adult women, that don't attach a man's sexual fidelity to a label of superiority in some dimension. They know that this isn't a characteristic, that would have to be put among the ten most desirable, let alone mystified. A part of those women is even aware that it brings a number of negative consequences, a part them already knows it's quite positive. Maybe to some people it'll seem strange, but women are beginning to understand the mechanism.

However, even here, women are making one important error. In essence, this is a misunderstanding. It's a question that they ask themselves such as: "What the hell makes her better?" or "I want to know just one thing, but in what does she beat me?"

Response are in principle very simple: "In no way." and "She doesn't."

Men who like to jump to another garden, it's not because the latter was better looking, or in any other way better. It's a sport, done for fun, this is a change, it's a sense of masculinity, it's a false comfort that makes those men feel like thy're not to be placed for old junk yet, it's a challenge, it's nostalgia, a sense of wings. In fact, as you can see ~ it's done out of nonsense.

It's not about the other woman having fuller and softer lips, nor being more seductive. It's not about age, and the fact she'll do what the wife perhaps never will. It's not done out of convenience, nor for revenge, and not because the other woman is better at understanding. Cheating is only practical for amateurs without a concept.

In short, even in things where it a compromise or consensus can be reached, there's still place to breed misunderstandings. Too few married couples are talking about general things and paying too much time discussing about details. Any findings or knowledge will immediately be applied to themselves and it'll cause for the dialogue to break down. General misunderstanding is contrary to the simple fights and grudges, wich to the sadness of most married couples ~ can't be ironed out in bed. Unfortunately.

And what's worse than a married couple having misunderstandings? The fact that those married arguments find their place during office hours, by people who work under my sector and they let those private problems interfere with work, not to mention trying to drag other employees in this mess.

Enough to drive a person insane.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

yeah i always end up fighting with wymmym over horse shit its fun . they seem to n joy it deep down as well, no chris brown tho..but for u id do the CB.
    test
  3. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

It's only a misunderstanding if you give a fuck about her opinion in the first place. That's why I'll never have that problem. lml
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

There's no harm if it's done in a playful way, but :)scared:) "doing the CB" would be a tad scary.

So, in short, the "in one ear, out of the other" method? :scared:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.