Women making more money ends them being cheaten on more often..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...was something that's been said this morning ~ caught it in passing.

Not sure how much water that holds (if any), but could it be a factor for a cheatscapade?
    test
  2. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

sounds like it would have something to do with insecurity vs making less money than your partner -> feeling vulnerable -> need reassurance -> dont want to seek it from your more wealthier partner because you want to seem strong in other areas -> cheat for the sake of your self esteem

sucks but men are simple and women are oblivious
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

What's the real deal with you and cheating? I've read those that are most focused and obsessed with it, are more likely to end up cheating. I can only confirm this with personal experience of my obsessive controlling ex who left me for someone else.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'd always imagine, with this being 2013 and all, that men would be supportive & proud of their significant other doing well in the business field.

But yeah, you've hit the nail on the head with that.

Not obsessed with cheating in any regard, found it interesting enough to make a thread tho..

It's probably one of those actions I fail to understand ~ if people feel the need to cheat, why not simply call it a day/break up and start fresh, instead of sneaking around and being shady ending up hurting the person..

Relationships shouldn't be about waging a control war.
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

IF you never cheated,then you will never understand it.
    When you do it for the first time,you will see.
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I had an ex who was obsessed with cheating, but at least had the courtesy to break up with me before seeing other people. Which was stupid, because I'm all for an open relationship, and we were married, with a child, whose life got fucked up as a consequence. But that's neither here nor there.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

from what ive observed growing up its the girls who are more likely to be cheaters.

ive known TONS of girls whove cheated. Bragged about it, done it proudly...

i only know of maybe 1 or 2 dudes who have

so as far as im concerned i think women are more likely to be cheaters and men get a bad rap. Even though we are genetically predisposed to want to mate with many partners.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I've seen equal cheating from both sexes. None of it was money related, ALL of it was the person being selfish.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.