Women love men in pink shirts!

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Quoted from source:

[​IMG]

"Believe it or not, pink shirts are back in fashion! There’s nothing girly or homosexual about wearing a pink shirt. In fact, this little diamond in the rough fashion tip might just help you impress the right kind of woman for a change.

What is so great about wearing a pink shirt?
    Women want their men to be macho, but what they don’t tell you is they want that macho man to have a sensitive side. What better way to show your sensitive side than opting for a soft shade of pink for your next night out on the town? Not only that, a pink shirt will make you stand out in a sea of boring blue and white shirts at the bar.

Gone are the days when the pink shirt was considered the yuppie 80’s investment bankers shirt of choice; the pink shirt is the straight guys secret weapon when it comes to attracting the increasingly fashion-savvy female population.

Okay, how do I pull off wearing a pink shirt?
    When it comes to pink shirts, you don’t want to be too overkill. Avoid shirts with different colored collars and cuffs, and while on the subject don’t buy a shirt with an oversized collar - pink or otherwise.

[​IMG]

Unless you want to look like a salmon, don’t buy an orangy-pink shirt. By the same token, you will look gay if you strut out onto the dancefloor in a delightfully sthuper shade of fuschia. Oh, and never, ever, ever, ever wear a pink ruffled shirt. Unless, of course, you are actually gay.

[​IMG]

Instead of orange, fuschia or ruffled pink shirts, go for a nice pale pink that offsets your skin tone. Always go for 100% cotton linen to avoid nasty nipple chafing at the end of the night."
    test
  2. Ziplock Paper

Ziplock Paper New Member

Pink is extra fruity
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

Wow.

and I dont have anything pink but I aint against wearing it.
    test
  4. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

maybe those black suits with the pink strips... or a pink collared shirt udner a suit.. but besides that i can't see no gro9wn man wearing pink..

pink T's.. pink fitteds? fuck outta here...

Cam'roooooooon!
    test
  5. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

too bad dis nigga looks ugly as hell.. looks like some bum nigga threw a dead flamingo at his ugly ass body
    test
  6. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

you know i had this chick tell me she likes men in pink at show here... i wore to the next show a couple weeks later and i got some pussy from her... i think she would have givein up to me anyways... i am pretty pimp..
    but as for that gay as pink shirt that dude is wherein... it would hard to convince a chick that you want do more than her nails in a shirt like that..
    and is that a guy?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.