Women Love a Thug?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by VishTaphney, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

yes i have just kidding
    test
  2. Gay cruise?
    test
  3. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

where do yall live? cuz last time i checked, when the women who "need a thug" actually get one, its one of them niggas who either sell dope or hustles some kinda way to maintain, and is a stand up guy

not some crazy ass psycho who runs around beatin up 90 yr olds
    test
  4. Morale

Morale That Deal

Why cuz u remember when he use to hit it from the back and sock you in the ribs at the same time?

What u know bout that girl!!
    test
  5. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

As far as women being attracted to "thugs," I think it's more about being attracted to the bravado, the boisterous personality, the confidence, and the feeling of being protected. I don't think it's about dating a violent brute.
    test
  6. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

After viewing the MTV network, apparently thugs are people who love to wear pink...and women might think that pink is bright like a sun shining day all cute and cuddly...I mean look at TI and Fat Joe, women might that mmm those thugs are little cuties in their pink, a cutie little munchkin and a big plush teddy ....

but in reality, they're just a midget and a fat fuck in fag clothes....

*Neesch*
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

that's what i was thinkin. the guy in the video was not a thug...he was a fucking dumbass (although, don't get it twisted, thugs can be dumbasses too)

anyway, i just want a nice guy. a nice guy that has some ambition, and is masculine. just a nice guy.
    test
  8. just aslong as you stand up for the nice guys when they get called pushovers and doormats.lol. I mean, you can be a nice guy, genuine, thoughtful, and still be opinionated and decisive. When my neices came into this world, there was no decision to make over whether I need to be the nice guy. If im not gonna be their role model, and be their faith in the world--if im not gonna be their for them, then what am I here for?
    test
  9. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

shit women love thugs regardless what age dont let em lie to you. if a chcik tellin u she want some push over wishy washy dude over a thug she straight lying. but i think if a girls gonna date a thug make sure he intelligent like the boy nas said
    test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^that's the thing.

women want masculinity. sometimes, hell most of the time, if you're a nice guy, the stereotype is that he doesn't have a back bone, isn't strong, or is a doormat, all of which aren't characteristics of a masculine man.

now i guarantee if there was a man that was a genuinely sweet guy, but could still hold his own and be a stand up guy and be strong versus some thug, at least 90% of women would go for the nice guy. it's just a matter of finding the happy medium.
    test
  11. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

That nigga had to do what he had to do....

She should have ducked....

Tell me you ain't see that shit comin'....honestly..

Seriously tho....

Must of the women i know are hood bitches that like the thugs...

Must times because they grew up with them but if its a hood bitch, the only good reason has to be that he looks good to her or she heard from someone else that he master that jungle fuckin' or somethin' superficial like that...

When bitches stay in abusive relationships it's because the dick is good, no other reason...

I've been told that holds true here in this particular situation...

So-called good girls fuck with thugs because it's a break from the norm to them...

They get a sense of that world they never had before...

i.e. White folks listenin to rap/ Elaine Bracco-Karen in Goodfellas when Henry gave her the gun to hide...

And uuuuhhhh

That guy is no thug...He's a fuckin' nut!
    No excuse for thrashin' an old lady...
    test
  12. Thugs tend to do what they want when they want to get whatever it is that they want. You see where you get it wrong is here: That you are either the wishy washy doormatt or the thug, when in reality, the 'good man' walks the tightrope between them both, actually no, not between a doormatt and a thug, but between the good man, and being his own man, i.e. opinionated, stong willed, ambitious, courageous, etc.

I used to get it so wrong--I used to think that I had to be this or that way in order to be what it is I believed women wanted me to be, instead of looking for what 'I' wanted in a woman. Hence, I dont go for women who look for thugs, its that simple, and I always look at the way a woman interacts with children because that is important to me too, how maternal and nurturing she is etc. I mean, if a man is trying to be a good man, he shouldnt have to change something 'especially that' just to be more desirable to a woman who with these kind of longings of needing a thug mentality probably wouldnt sustain any longevity in a relationship anyway. I don't look for women who thrive on conflict, I look for women who want stability, and appreciate a kind natured man. I believe a good woman will always encourage a man to be just that. Why would she not, unless she does not appreciate goodness herself?
    test
  13. You have to be carefull here. Let me explain why: If you start calling nice guys the stereotypical 'walkovers', 'doormats', 'indecisive' etc, you risk turning the nice guy who was seen to be a walkover into to the guy who swings the other way and walks over YOU. You risk turning the guy who thinks he doesnt have a backbone, into the overly power hungry man or control freak asserting he has a backbone all the time so you wont lose respect for him and his masculinity. The 'indecisive' guy believes it is not masculine to ever be indecisive, when in reality everyone is indecisive sometimes, thus he tried to stamp a superficial kind of authority wheever he goes. i.e. has a big chip on his shoulder.

I guess you gotta be careful for what you ask for, and what you encourage a man to be. But after doing some long thinking over this. I reach the conclusion that it is not within a man, to be 100% masculine all of the time, and problems can occur from thinking he must be. These include your typical 'he cant communicate' 'he is emotionally redundant' 'he wont grow up' 'he wont change'--and in the most extreme and severe cases 'he wont even hug his son'.

Masculinity is always on guard over weakness. The twist of logic comes when things like love, affection, consideration, thoughtfullness are seen to be the weaknesses which he doesnt feel he should personify--this can have devastating effects on relationships and ya lifestizile.

just my 2p
    test
  14. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

When people learn to properly label and use terms this thread will make more sense.

For now, I suggest using a dictionary like www.m-w.com to look up some of the words used inappropiately.

Yes this guy was a Thug

No women don't want a guy that does what he did, matter fact not only would most women lose respect for him, so would most of society.

Women a lot of times don't know what they want, which leads to misconceptions like this whole thread.

It's easier to narrow it down to what a women doesn't want. In which case you can start off with...

A pushover, spineless, coward that allows them to run all over them.

Now lets look further VishTaphney, assuming what I said above is true, while noting that those terms used above were some of the exact things you used to describe this guys actions. Then I would say that it's safe to conclude that this is infact the type of man that a women doesn't want.

That's all.

-Drew Iza
    test
  15. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i think they like him cuz they see him as a challenge and love a challenge and want to see if they can get him to change

think about it i want a challenge from a woman to
    but i especially usually dont like the tough guys
    im the quiet,humble type of guy
    me and some of those tough guys will eventually clash
    test
  16. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

no doubt....
    test
  17. Magog

Magog New Member

alotta older ppl tho think anyone dressin in baggy clothes n hat down low or somethin is a thug....like myself...i dress in baggy clothes..i like that shit..yet i'm in school full-time n doin my legit thing..would a hunny my age see me as a thug n get prejudgemental wit me n not wanna holla at a brutha? i'm 22.
    test
  18. If u gotta ask the question then maybe u should dress ina way that would not have you stereotypically looking like a manufactured thug.

They Say never judge a book by its cover which is true..

but some say " tailor maketh the man"..

u decide.
    test
  19. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Homie to keep it real with you - I've seen how you communicate with people on here and handle yourself and i KNOW you get walked over all the time cuzzo. ALL women thrive on conflict or suspense homie. all of them. thugs are dangerous and they bring excitement. they don't get walked over cuz they do the walking. women dont appreciate all that sappy bullshit you talking about. what you BELIEVE and whats TRUE are two completely different things homie. Thats probably why you don't get laid. cuz you have some imaginary fairy tale idea of how women work. dogg - dont use logic w/ women cuz to them thats like latin.
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wrd....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.