Women initiate most cases of domestic violence.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Dex Lewis, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Word life.
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

I know that shit first hand!

My ex would get mad cause I'm doing my music and selling it on the side and to her not spending enough time with her, so in her fucked up mind she'd call thhe cops and lie like I did something to her.

I'm chilling at my fuckin keyboard puttin some shit down and I get hit with my own watch upside my head! and my shit aint no cheap watch, it weighs almost a pound to most people.

I try to leave and she stands in my way screaming and wont let me out the door, so I start to pack my shit and the cops come and are banging on the door and she steps to me like, "you want me to tell them you left?" I'm like WTF????!! and continues to pack my shit, then the bitch turns the lights out, answers the door, the cop tells her to open and she said no. So he pushed her out the way, and comes in, I got my bags ready and he tells me to come out and when I step around the corner I got his gun in my face. He cuffs me and puts me face down on the floor.

I aint go to jail that time cause that was like the third time and the cops was so fuckin tired of her shit they was ready to put her in jail cause everytime they came I'd have a knott on my head or all scrathed up or bruised and she look like she's ready to go out somewhere, no scrathes no nothing.

bitches aint shit
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^lmao...fucked up.
    test
  4. LiL' Lucy

LiL' Lucy Expert ass shaker

Fuck Dex, you on a roll today. First Jews, now women "begging" to get beat. Hmmm think I see a pattern emerging .......... wonder whats next :eek:

(Anon, yr ex sounds loco!)
    test
  5. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

if they would make the dinner right and not let it get cold there wouldnt be any issues
    test
  6. GLOVE

GLOVE If da GLOVE fits spit wit

do't forget that men can be victims of domestic violince to. also i have been taken advantage of at a party once n now i have a girl who is soon to be my wife n she would never hit me or knock me around so i will stay with her but i do feel bad for guys that get beat up like anonyms maybe u can look for some kind of sanctwary to get out of the abuse that u are in
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Don't try to trivialize it, although you probably jest... but women are more violent than men, it's just that men don't report it, because of it's socio-cultural implications

I can't believe people still believing that "burning bed" propaganda that's been been proliferating since the '80s.
    test
  8. Rave Tha Kidd

Rave Tha Kidd - Hip Hopz Taipan -

Whatz Bad Ya'll

[​IMG]
    test
  9. this is blatantly false, just look at the prison ratios of men to women and that of violent crime.

next time your wife busts your lip open, I suggest you get her to post in this thread to prove me wrong though
    test
  10. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

... beat me to it.
    test
  11. VerbalStatus

VerbalStatus New Member

Hey dude,please join VerbalStatus

forums . verbalstatus . net
    It's a good new site that needs new members ASAP,it's not much now because of
    not many people on,but you can be one of the first to help.Join,recruit,battle
    do GFX,audio battles etc.

VS

Please don't take this the wrong way,just would like people to give the site a chance,their is power in numbers!
    test
  12. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Don't write it off altogether - It's generally more acceptable for a female to hit a man, and many take advantage of that. How many men are going to call the police because they're being beaten up by a woman? While men are far more likely to engage in violent crime, I definitely believe that there's much more domestic abuse incited by females than is popularly known.

Last week I heard about a woman who was arrested after a call from the neighbours. She had beaten her husband up for not lending her £5.

All of this being said, domestic abuse on men is hilarious to me.
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I should qualify my previous statement by saying in RELATIONSHIPS, women are more violent... men usually fuck each other up... but I'm willing to bet that the ratio of women hitting men is greater than the ratio of men hitting women.

And you know if you and tight-eyes were married, you would be her bitch... while I would be her side piece pipin' her right.
    test
  14. 1,) your first statement is not based on anything substantial, like always

2,) aint no way id be tight eyes' bitch because she actually respects me, unlike you...i mean what woman would respect a pot head like you anyway?

3,)You ever gonna reply to the abortion thread or just leave it in the powned pile?
    test
  15. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

you stupid for staying wth that bitch holmes...you got one time to call police on me for some stupid shit im skating
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's based on the truth... but you're a typical feminist who ignores the truth when it conflicts with your one-sided stance... you're intellectually dishonest.

You call me 'pothead' as if that is supposed to be an insult... but you fail to realize two things... 1) cannabis is the greatest natural substance on earth... 2) tight-eyes smokes pot, too. So stop believing the propaganda and free your mind.

Tight-eyes respects you like she respects her 8th grade science teacher...

I already made my point and it's unassailable.
    test
  18. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

i dnt have a real opinion on it...ive seen it go both ways...with one of my friends ending up getting stabbed...but ive seen alotta drunk fights between men n women too...i dnt hv an opinion on it...
    test
  19. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Ig, I agree with you on most things except marijuana.

It's decadence and a waste of your intellectual potential.

I stopped.
    test
  20. yep, still nothing.

that's what all the pot heads say when they are expressing their denial about cannabis induced psychosis and other debilatating mental illnesses

She never said she wanted to marry her science teacher? [dunno]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.