women in the hip hop vids.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

do you think women in the those vids are over rated as far as being sexy? do you think thats what all guys are looking for now days a video woman?
    test
  2. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

cumin from smebody who work close 2 dat industry, yes dos bitches is hot. a lot of dem begging to get on . cuz dats all they do L M A O

n 2 answer yo question. NO, ders more to life den a hot hoe. yo woman aint gotta be supa hot to kick it. attitude being caring is da # 1
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats right a woman can be fly as hell and have a fucked up attitude and that's what make her ugly.
    test
  4. johhny 5

yes trust be important. unlike girls like ghetto queen who put u on blast fo no reason. i hate her fo dat.
    test
  5. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

they are just women doing there job.. so.. =)
    I dont think thats what all men are looking for though.
    test
  6. lostprophet

lostprophet Streetcred, scars2proveit

I wouldn't mind havin one but i am more into havin a co dependent woman. Makes me feel good knowing someone cares if i am there our not. I am at the point in my life I am wanting a wife and a family you know.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

are you currently looking for a woman now?
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Maybe not overrated as far as being sexy, but a lot of them are overrated as far as being beautiful... they have a "processed beauty" that looks good with lbs of makeup, hair weaves, colored contacts, silicone and the glare of the lights and lens.... but a lot of them are average-looking without all of those things.

I don't think most men would like to be with them in a relationship, because from what I hear... they really do live up to their image as "video hoes."
    test
  9. badassyella

badassyella New Member

i dont think they're overrated
    if you sexy, shit, you sexy...lol

i know a few chicks that look like they stepped out a video...
    but thats not an everyday thing...
    i think most niggas look for good looks/personality, rather than finding their own video dime...
    test
  10. johhny 5

most dudes look fo a mama n a bitch . ratha den some stuck up bitch who all looks. take notes: trust n being comfort da most important thangs. i promise u eternal happiness if u live by dat code.

always love, respect, n make sho yo dude can confide in u. dats all dat matters.
    test
  11. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

awwwwww too cute!

Anyway, I agree w/ Kon. They all look the same after a while to me.
    They all follow the same checklists: booty, hair, makeup, & "the [I want to have sex with you] look." It's so boring. Overrated? Yes. But how overrated can they really be when they come a dime a dozen? I'm immune to that whole mess.

Personally, thre's only been one video girl that I thought was just stunning (Fab's "So Into You" vid w/ Tamia). I can't remember her name, but damn! I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

my thing is what else can they do besides be sexy and give you good sex.
    test
  13. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

I think videos are over rated period, as well as the video hoes. But I hate when I go to the club in the winter time and ni$$as is all bundled up, keeping warm and women are half ass naked just to attract the dudes attention freezing there asses off...and I'm staring in amazement at these hoes like damn where is puffy with the video camera

Or often I go to my little brothers basket ball games and its the same thing with the little kids, well younger kids, little girls killing themselves in stillettos like they grown and lil boys rocking there clothes all big, and definetly have on more expensive shit than what I was wearing in the 9th and 10th grade....and I'm staring at them like damn where is puffy with the camera crew

And I think that the only reason why video hoes are who and what they are is because of the attention that is given to them and videos in general...theres alot of video chicks that are very sexy, beautiful and intelligent - but we name them as hoes b/c of things we've been told by a few different individuals but not by anything weve seen with our own eyes, well at least me anyway - so I dont label them as video hoes, cause just b/c one is a hoe doesnt mean all of them are hoes, but some of them do look plain old average without the make up, glitter and glam

mad love
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

women are half ass naked just to attract the dudes attention freezing there
    asses off

just stupid wake up in the morning with their pussy sneezing and shit wondering why they sick lol
    test
  15. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

shut the hell up.....LOL ...i was telling my mother the other day that I didnt want my cooch to catch a cold, cause I was wearing a dress with no stockings going to the christmas party for my job and she asked me what kind of idiot was i....but shit....i dont want my coochie feeling sick.....cause it can happen

mad love
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol just shove your hot water bottle up there
    test
  17. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

[funny]

mad love
    test
  18. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

That's like asking what can any woman do besides be sexy and give good sex? These women are mothers, and friends, and wives, and students when they go home. At the end of the day, it's a job. Granted some of them do make it their lifestyle, but in their defense, they're still people, and they have other things going on besides being sexy or being a good lay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.