Women...honestly

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by wreck'n'eyez, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

are u women or are u bitches when a man comes and approaches u?

cuz damn...women these days are stuck up...i ain't sayin ima prick when i talk to a lady, but damn....it's comin to the point where all u think we want is pussy...some men wanna get to know ya.....give the few men a chance tho....shit!!!!
    test
  2. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Depends on how Im approached....'yo yo shorty come here' will get the cold shoulder everytime...if I'm approached like I'm the respectable woman that I am, then I'll show him the same respect
    test
  3. wreck'n'eyez

u see..when im sayin "whut up baby" or "whut's goin on beautiful"...y'all jump to conclusions...it's gettin kinda hard
    test
  4. Chokolate

jumpin to conclusions??...there is nothing wrong with whats going on beautiful; all I am saying is respect me and you'll get respect back,
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Like Chok said.. It depends on the approach.. and actually the last two lines you used would irritate me so I'd probably walk away from you.. I don't want you calling me pet names before I even know you.. Respect me and I'll respect you.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

cats need to stop makin it so OBVIOUS that they tryin to holla

get at them on some subtle shit...and then be smooth....some chicks simply dont like all the pressure ya'll put on them and they blow u off.....

if u yellin at a chick from the backseat of ya 91 geo metro out in the parkin lot with mad people outside....i dont think its gonna matter what u look like...her first instinct it to get as far away from u as possible......
    test
  7. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

i be walkin up to chunky mamas like "mmm let me hold that"... thats when i get shut down
    test
  8. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

ahahahhha
    test
  9. PeruvianWorkOut

PeruvianWorkOut New Member

It's because hoes think they on some high class shit....
    Think they deserve some red carpet entrance type shit....
    They need to realize they just bitches, and we just men.

They think and analyze shit to much. Real dumb cousin, that's why you gotts set them straight sometimes.
    test
  10. Lex_Diamond

Lex_Diamond Assassin

* Simple *

" Every women on earth aint meant for u... whether u want pussy or a relationship...

Most rejections more of a
    blessing than a failure...

On the Flip Side....

If not
    You... how many of ya dudes done came to a chick and dogged her out?
    Women aint tryin to hear it... after years of Dudes howling at you like you was born on a full moon.. shit gets old...

If you wanna be treated
    better than the average..
    Be
    Better than the average...
    CUz a dude can *
    come correct* with the intent to become errect...
    Bein that superficial nice guy..
    is a line just like alllll the other cornball shit...
    SO
    Be inventive...
    But.. Be U... If she cant dig it.. Fuck'er..."
    -
    /\ss/\ss|n

test
  11. wreck'n'eyez

i ain't tryna holla at every girl....im pretty picky, n i kno i ain't ugly...

i prolly pick the wrong girl on the wrong day...thinkin her shit ain't stinkin
    test
  12. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

That's dope.

But what kind of color is "lemonchiffon"
    test
  13. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR яosa poweя

i'm absolutely kind if approached the right way.. otherwise i'm harsh
    test
  14. DisTinCT_84

DisTinCT_84 Tha RiPPeR

TRUF. Fuck that respect me and ill respect you bullshit.
    test
  15. Chokolate

men that think like this is the reason that most chicks dont even want to be bothered by some random dude
    test
  16. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Let's be honest here...

Not many "holla" b/c they are looking for a relationship...and if they are they sure don't act like it.

Not that it matters when you approach a girl anyways who is already in a relationship..she tells you..and you try to get with her or get her number or something anyways...ahh but that's a different issue I suppose.

But even though that is a slightly different topic I suppose..it still shows the lack of respect men have towards women they are approaching at times.

Respect dammit..in the end it is all about respect.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I feel your frustration, but if women are constantly blowing you off then you need to take an honest look at yourself... those negative reactions are probably in response to an unfavorable approach you may be taking... either that or you just have the worst luck with women, which I doubt.

Just keep a few things in mind: women get approached all the time... random guys walking up asking personal information (name, number, where she stays, where she's going, etc)... and those are just the ones who actually bother to try to engage her in a conversation... the others be hooting from across the street, making lewd comments, grabbing her when she walks by, spittin corny lines, etc... that gets old, and after a while you stop responding to it. You're a stranger to her... she doesn't know you from a can of paint, so if you're walking up on her like "aye yo shorty", a line she's unbdoubtedly heard a million times, she's automatically going to lump you into the category with "those guys" and hit the ignore button. She doesn't owe you anything - other than respect, as long as you show her the same - and you are not entitled to her time or conversation.

So try doing something to set yourself apart from the rest... try to pique her interest in you somehow... humor is always a good one for me.
    test
  18. wreck'n'eyez

it's difficult to start a convo wit a girl....unless a situation arouse with the both of us involved so it could be a convo starter....other than that...to get a women's attention...u gotta approach n say "whut's up" n "how u doin beautiful?"...shit like that

i don't see y'all women makin it any easier....

and it's not that i ain' successful wit women...but it's weird that i got shot down 2 straight times and they wuz white

i find it easier pickin up a black women than white women...don't ask why
    test
  19. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you talkin bout "i don't see y'all women makin it any easier...." well YOU are the one steppin to US...so if YOU want OUR attenion, it is OUR sole judgement on weather I should GIVE you the time of day or not. now I'm not being rude...I'm honestly trying to be honest...cuz this is how the game is played baby. and honestly, just being honest, that "hey baby girl", "whuz up beautiful" is so played, my mother has even heard that line. you might as well be spittin "what's happenin you bad mamma-jamma!"

Lex was right...if you don't want your treatment to be sub par then you gotta come with sickker than the average game...im sure all the ladies on this board have heard it all before, and aren't really feeling the "shout-at-me-from-across-the-way-with-a-pet-name" approach. honestly
    test
  20. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Bitches in NY are stuck up, regardless. lol. Theres no savin' most of them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.