Women...do these words upset you?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shadow, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Some men may be offended by it, depending on what and how it's said.
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

nope.

if i'm with my lady. if she's dressed somewhat modestly and the guy comments on it. that's ok. hopefully she likes it, and shouldn't get too upset or worried about how the guy looks either.

now if she's got her cleavage out and dude walks by and says, "now would you look at that, she's sure got a nice chest." or maybe she's in some low rise jeans that accentuate her curves. and again dude walks by and says "you sure fill out them jeans quite nicely."

i'm still thinkin. YUP! and i can't wait to get home so i can undress her.

she's going to get those comments regardless of if i'm there or not. i can try and act tough and step up for her, but why am i gonna get mad because another guy voices his sexual attraction for my lady?
    test
  3. MissAndrya

I'm sure my husband would think the same way 'yep, and she's all mine', but he would also punch the guy if he walked by and said 'I'd tap her'.
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

naw. not necessary. if he said he'd hit it. that's okay too.

and oddly enough, i'm jealous, well i was jealous. but i still am jealous.

anyway. that's always in a weird flux.

but random dudes commenting about her, and saying they'd hit it doesn't bother me.

because if a random girl said that about me, i'd be flattered. and if my girl got super upset, it would be cool, but i think it'd be cooler if she pulled me closer to her and said. YUP and he's ALL MINES.
    test
  5. MissAndrya

For sure, that's the stuff dreams are made of.

I'm a romantic by heart, not the jealous kind. Hubby and I have been together for nearly 25 years, and he still tells me I'm hot. All that matters, really.
    test
  6. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

The topic was about posting pictures, and for the most part, the only pictures of me are on FB so all the majority of the males are people I know personally who also know my boyfriend. That's why I would find it disrespectful. I'm sure it would be a little different with random strangers, but idk.
    test
  7. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

thats whats up
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I can see both sides to this coin. If i walked by and said "Damn!" under my breath just loud enough to let you know i found you attractive but quiet enough so as to not draw too much attention to it, I don't see much harm in that. Now, with a boyfriend present a certain amount of respect is deserved. However, when a thanks but not interested is returned then that person needs to just smile and let her be. No reason to make the situation more uncomfortable by harassing.

Online and in person are way different tho. This world is filled with too much negativity so any compliment i receive or can share, i'm willing to do so but only with respect to those involved.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

and i feel honored that Evil came in here lol haven't seen anything from you in a minute
    test
  10. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

so that's where we're at now?

whether it's polite or not to give someone a compliment?

it used to be not saying anything that could be deemed negative, in fear of being labeled a hater. now it's don't say anything that could be deemed positive because someone might find it offensive?
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It seems that way tbh
    test
  12. MissAndrya

Partners aside, all women love compliments. We are needy creatures who need to hear them all the time. Some women offend easily, some don't, so there is no right answer. With me, anything goes. I'm easy to get along with.

I get shy with compliments, however, and sometimes my silence or awkwardness is mistaken for other things.
    test
  13. MissAndrya

In a normal (and by that I mean in person) situation that certainly wouldn't be the case. You have to consider the fact that this is the internet, we are all interacting with people we don't know, in a forum where insults are the new pleasantries. It's difficult to discern sincere from bullshitting in here, so compliments and insults cross a blurry line, especially when both are often given by the same individual.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You said 'they' as if to exclude yourself
    test
  15. MissAndrya

I was speaking third person and being general. I'm a woman, just like any other. Some are more needy than others, I imagine if I was single, I'd be more so.

Edited to not sound superior, lol
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I hate needy women lol i can understand a little but too much is just annoying

Being single changes everything tho.
    test
  17. MissAndrya

Even I find being needy makes women less attractive. It's annoying for sure. My sis is like that and I find it pathetic, though I would never tell her that, and it's probably why at 38 she's still single. Women like that latch on too quick and are very demanding of their partners time and attention.

I am the opposite, while I love attention from my partner, I'm not needy at all. I am very tactile, and touch/caress every time I pass by. When I do find I want his attention, I tell him I miss him and would like to spend time with him. Or, I simply just curl up beside him.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I usually don't allow things to continue if it's going to be overwhelming...nothing worse than feeling smothered at home lol
    test
  19. MissAndrya

Agreed. I wouldn't want a man like that either.

Honestly, I can't imagine being single and having to go through the dating process again.
    test
  20. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

more backwardsness.

not only do you gotta watch how you compliment someone.

now you gotta be careful to not want and be considered needy of the person who's the object of your affection...

sounds like folks are too cool for love and settling for lukewarm attraction.

the dating process only sucks because i haven't figured out how to touch women without getting in trouble for it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.