Women confuse the fuck outta me.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 1234gfret5, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that was predictable.
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^So are you, my friend... if there is a post or thread about men and women, you automatically and thoughtlessly take the woman's side. I take the side of logic and common sense... you take the side of brown-nosing.
    test
  3. No, your mindstate thinks this is the case. Why? A guy is not allowed, in your opinion, to take a side contrary to a manufactured masculine position, i.e. that which is considered to be common knowledge and therefore not questioned. Thus, we differ on our ideas of logic and common sense.

The irony however, resides in the fact, that u are saying this in a thread where I am sticking up for the argument of 'nice guys', and not women, at all.

Also, I notice, amongst your patterns of predicatablility, you always use this line or argumentation, which is either:
    1.) aimed directly at someones sexuality in a belittling way
    2.) call them a brown noser to try and to remove them from favour with both men and women.

This is your last line of defense,as a last ditch whimsical attempt at saving face ina forum and thread, when u have nothing else to say.
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

There is no "manufactured masculine position."

When speaking about why women are more likely to divorce more than men, you thoughtlessly provided the opinion that maybe the men are giving the women reasons to divorce them, as if to alleviate the burden of responsibility and choice on the woman's part, when in a relationship, both parties have responsibilities and choices to make. You never considered that maybe women divorce more because of their own failures in trying to make the relationship work. You're not fair. You took their side.

Nevertheless, when you got on the "you're predictable" train, you deviated from the topic of discussion and I kept the ball rollin'... so don't backpedal now. Own up to it. We're not talking about nice guys right now.

There is no line of defense. These are great insults that I've aimed at you and only you. Where else on this site have you seen me attack anybody with that?

I know the difference between arguing with logic and reason vs. childishly name-calling when one deserves it... and I apply them both when necessary.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

*getting out the popcorn & beer and pulling up a chair* this is getting good!
    test
  6. I like the way you tag on 'thoughtlessly' to my ideas and always associate your own with logic and reason--typically when u go off on tangents all the time in other threads. But why are you dragging up the thread that you already jumped ship from like tin-tin, again? Oh, not because you are interested in the argument ( had you been you wouldn't have abandoned it how you did you and you wouldnt have been so offended that I threw an alternative to Vish's logic in the thread which went something like this:

i.)There has been a noticeable increase in the amount of women filing for divorce
    ii)therefore women are needlessly giving up on marriage
    iii)women are responsible for the downfall of marriage

Now it doesnt take a socrates of the city to see the flaw in logic here which seemed apparent to me so I threw in a counter argument. Its not my fault that you always must think an opinion is or should be gender induced. This may go some way to explaining it.

The manufactured masculine position

One which states that because indeed I am a man, I must hold certain beliefs that must run a smooth course with the common stock of male opinion, and if I do not I am indeed labelled a brown noser trying to gain favour with women, or overly feminine otherwise I would not hold such views.

kept the ball rolling or deviated first in this thread with the estrogen comment? I suppose that has everything to do with this thread?

lolGreat insults--that is if indeed great insults have the originality of the office photocopier. But I do not believe that your logic and reason have been successfully detatched from your childish name calling, because your whole logic is bound up in it.

i)Brit boi said something that was in favour of women
    ii)Brit boi must be a brown noser
    iii)Brit boi must be a feme
    iiii) Brit boi must be gay

Thereby showing two fundamental flaws: His Humour, and Logic.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Gee, common sense should tell you that the only reason women initiate divorces as often as they do are the women favorable divorce and custody laws, in other words a man would be STUPID to file for divorce because he is drastically disadvantaged financially and in terms of keeping his children. 1+1=2. if women didint have all the judical advantages and state support in the aftermath of an divorce, best believe the divorce rate would decrease again. there should be fair laws and neither man or woman should be able to just opt out of marriage if kids are present. there should be financial embargos on those that did initiate a divorce..unless either of the spouses is really clearly visably abusive, and that doesnt only count for men. other than that..think twice before you marry and have kids with someone who doesnt treat the way you want..parents have a great responsibility and all this divorcing in the west is truly sickening
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I thought you'd appreciate that... I like those new panties you purchased the other day. They look nice on you.

I don't jump ship... it's called having a life (you should get one), so I'm not going to spend minutes or hours looking for a thread in the Alley that will probably be on page 4 after a few hours. If you really wanted me to respond, why didn't you up it?

I'm not offended by your constantly taking the female's side on issues anymore. I've realized that you prefer not to be logical and fair. I can accept that, which makes me the better man... er, excuse me, better person.

You both gave polar opposite opinions. So how are you more correct than Vish?

No, I only expected you to be fair... there is no masculine or feminine position. But when you take the female's side and forsake logic and reason, then I guess you might can position yourself as feminine.

I was talking to tights... I wasn't addressing you with that statement. That was our little aside.
    test
  9. test
  10. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

No kidding. Scoot over![​IMG]
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Dude, I own you...
    test
  12. the only thing u own is multiple aliases.

get outta here.
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Why didn't you respond to Unbroken's post? He made some valid points.

I'm beginning to think that you just like antagonizing me just because... maybe it's because I upset your female ass-kissing sensibility? I pull the wool from your fake Romeo act and you have to respond.
    test
  14. I made some valid points but that didn't stop u skipping over them, or trying to use typical tactics of evasion (like straining at humour) that made u drop da ball.

If you're that interested in unbrokens post, why don't you respond to it?

but briefly. Unbrokens anti-female sentiment is everywhere and it does not IMO pay to reply I mean, I think its silly to think that the majority of women initiate divorce because there is something in it for them. Like a devious strategy of some kind. It reeks of a manouvere against (the enemy). He Even has a profile with the kinda logic that states that a elephant has tusks, bulls have thorns, therfore women have the art or weapon of dissimulation, or feigning and hypocrisy. I dont buy it and I certainly dont dig it.

p.s I didnt realise that I antagonised you or that u saw me as some kind of romeo figure around here. As I said b4, Your accusation that I have a female ass kissing sensibility would hold more weight had it been stated in a thread where I'm not sticking up for men
    test
  15. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Ah, the dreaded "Man Stand In" bit.

Men have been victimized by this con for a long time.
    They'll give some dickhead the ass right away, but make the nice guy wait 6 months to even come near it.
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

You hardly make valid points... most of it's rubble and "red herring" fallacies, which is why I skip over them. I concentrate only on what's relevant.

Yet you have no evidence to counter that claim... but it's safe for you to say that women initiate more divorces because of the reasons men give them???

At least, you're consistent in your unfair alliance to feminine loyalty.
    test
  17. Thats funny. I didnt put you and relevance in the same epoch

Some theories dont need more than a quip to watch them fall. What kind of empirical evidence would please you, squire?

Not as consistent as you are in painting me as this big raging bull feminist(which I am not). So while I'm over here in your head fighting for whatever it is feminists want, you are still in threads giving chicks tips on how to tuck their breasts in so they can go under the radar of prying eyes.
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Great article.
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

ppl overcomplicate the term "nice guy"

a "nice guy" is simply a guy who has no backbone and lets a woman walk all over him.......she loses respect for him....and ends up leavin his ass for another nigga

its really that simple....no need for no long drawn out ass article for it........

have a backbone, tell a bitch "no" every now and then....listen to her..........give her some good dick and she wont go nowhere.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.