Women aren't attracted to men (repost)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by angel p, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel p

angel p ++++++

reposting this on here.. i already got some opinions about this article by some guys on otbva.. now curious to see wut.u gals think about it.. disagree/agree?
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

Luxuria is back
    test
  3. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

^lol.

This sounds like the grim biological determinism of some frustrated fag.
    test
  4. angel p

angel p ++++++

looool.. thats not me bro...
    test
  5. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

That would only make sense if every man with a mate was a man of status. The author of this sounds really bitter.
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Everyone has their opinion...the 'author' of this one simply and only stated his.

What attracts me and keeps me is the Christ-like qualities within the man I love. Am I saying he is God? No. If you don't get what I'm saying don't bother.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Not true at all... I know women in their 30s who are still "boy-crazy"... ie, excited by hot looks and swag.

Sure, socio-economic status and wealth add to a man's attractability for most women... but plain ole handsomeness still plays a major part in making a woman smile and giggle.
    test
  8. watchutalmbout

watchutalmbout New Member

Didn't read.

Too busy fucking some bitch who isn't attracted to me.
    test
  9. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

If any woman reading this and taking heed to this, you a golddigger lookin for a rich nigga..get yo' own shit you broke bitch.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

obviously the author of this post gravitates towards prejudice and extreme views.
    in many ways a womans love is a lot purer than that of a man. most women really do fall in love with a mans personality and character, and not with his money or his looks. whereas men tend to be a lot more ''shallow'' in their pick of woman, but not all of course.
    take it from someone who knows, looks only get you this far. and so does money. any woman who is attracted to your status or wealth is not a good woman to be with, and they are the minority.
    test
  11. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

I didn`t read whole of that shit cuz single older men like to politicize their bitterness. So theory is not new.
    Mitä markkina-arvoteoria on ja mitä se ei ole? — Henry Laasanen
    This Finnish guy talks about "marketing values" of genders, I have to think it`s bullshit. Have to protect my feelings.
    I`m attracted to men but when working etc I`ve learned to ignore those feelings, this is a tough city, I have to do that.
    What comes to biology, when men see naked woman them regularly feel it inviting, when women see a naked man them regularly feel it threatening.
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

the guy sounds bitter as fuck.
    test
  13. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

The writer has never had physical contact with a woman.
    test
  14. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

As a man of relative status (relative to my personal social life) I agree with the article.

But, the idea that women are prostitutes simply due to the fact that they seek out the best genetic material is silly.

As the article alludes to, we men, also prostitute our status or position for women that posses certain physical characteristics, E.G "the best genetic material." ... It's Nature.
    test
  15. Noncentz

Of course women fall in love with many things connected with the man, resources are one, humour is another, looks as well. You better believe it.

But neither the woman's choice or that of the man is shallow, it makes evolutionary sense.

Always keep in mind that unlike the Man the Woman has much more at stake when it comes to reproduction, not only the 9 months of .. lol ... but the possibility of being deserted by the male etc.

Tell me, would you breed with a woman without resources knowing that she could leave you at any moment?

Women for the most part do not demand billionaires - they want men with jobs, interests and futures.

How the original author turns that into prostitution I have no idea. Children must be fed.
    test
  16. Noncentz

As for men.

It is not shallow to pick out that woman which compliments or helps to eliminate certain genetic faults in your own being.

For example : If you have crooked teeth due to a small jaw and large teeth, you most likely will seek out a woman with a larger jaw in case your "teeth genes" (lol) pass unto your children.

There is nothing shallow about being picky about the quality of your offspring.
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

fuckin skanks
    test
  18. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

there really isnt, you are right.

i pointed out it would be problematic on some levels to pick your partner simply for her/his looks or money, or his/her physical components. there is nothing wrong with physical attraction..
    test
  19. Ruddyluu

Ruddyluu New Member

lol the author was trying to make sense of his inability to attract female attention
    test
  20. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Thread most likely made by ugly men, tho it might be correct. They like attrctive men, but theyd rather go with someone who treats them like shit and has a fat wallet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.