women and make up

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Do you ladies wear make everyday or only sometimes? i know women who wear it everyday. Some even sleep with it on. lot of women put to much on they look like they are dead lol.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Only sometimes. I'm too lazy to put all that mess on everyday. Plus, I like the way I look without it, just as much.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats cool some women be looking like zombies. lol
    god for give me lol but old women haha man they be having all kinds of colors on their face look like a box of crayon exploded in their face ahaha.
    test
  4. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

I wear lipgloss everyday. That's about the only thing I put on daily. Some days I might put some eyeliner on.

When I go out I put make up on. I only wear eye shadow though and maybe mascara.
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I only put it on sometimes, like Tighteyes said, I am WAY too lazy to put it on everyday, and it takes up time too. So maybe like... 2-3 days out of the week I'll put it on.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you ladies don't cake it on right? it's just lightly put on i hope
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

then some women put on way to much perfume
    test
  8. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

When I was younger I got cystic acne which left scars of my face and Im really self conscious about them.. I RARELY go out in public w/o foundation. I don't LIKE to wear it but I feel really awful when I don't.. I won't look anyone in the face, I walk with my head down, I use my hair to cover my face, I always wear a hoody and I will avoid most people at all costs.. Yes, I feel THAT BAD about it.. I hate that it effects my daily life but thankfully they are starting to fade so it's not AS bad as it was for me the past few years..
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I rarely leave the house without eyeliner on.. I dunno I just don't look right without it. If I was really brave I would get it tattooed on permanently so I wouldn't have to mess with it.

Girls at the gym kill me when they come in at 5:30am with a full face of make up on.. Forget that..
    test
  10. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

hmm i'm guilty of that sometimes.
    test
  11. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Lmaoooo seriously. I always always take my make up off before I go to the gym, I mean, who cares? I'm going there to get a good work out. But then I get there and there's girls with all this make up, barely breaking a sweat. Smh. Silly girls.
    test
  12. Short2003

Even I will go to the gym w/o foundation.. I havent ran into any of these type of girls at the gym..
    test
  13. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I've never been a fan of make-up. I don't wear it. However, the more pictures I see of me next to these ladies draped in color the more I think about wearing something.

Still hate make-up. The smells...the textures...cause me nausea.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

I love playing dress-up and trying different colors... it's like art, to me. But you have to know wtf you're doing. I've gotten better over the years b/c I've had the chance to work with some good professionals who showed me how to work it out... but I won't even lie and say I've never gone out the house looking like Bozo the Clown a time or two... lol!!
    test
  15. tight-eyes

Hell yeah it does... I aint doin all that.

I remember I interviewed for and got this position at a hotel yeeeears ago. Went to the interview all gussied up and then never wore make-up a single day when I worked there. Didn't even bother ironing my clothes. Just a damn slob. Residual tomboy tendencies.

My boss pulled me to the side one day as said "WTF happened to you? You looked so great when offered you the position. Now... not so much." lol.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

You're a natural beauty, mama... you don't need it. But if you want to try some new looks, go to a professional make-up artist. Like, in a department store. They'll give you a free make-over. Try Bare Essentuals... they have very light, natural make-up.
    test
  17. Short2003

LOL!! Hilarious.. We're you offended by that? Or pissed off?
    test
  18. tight-eyes

Neither. I knew she was right... I knew I was lookin a hot ass mess. I was just beig lazy... lol. I would just roll outta bed, shower, throw some shit on and be out!

And I was a marketing assistant at a major hotel... I had to meet with clients on the regular. I knew I was wrong for that... lol.
    test
  19. badassyella

badassyella New Member

i loove makeup
    i dont wear it around the house though
    and im home 90% of the time lol
    im lazy about putting it on and then remembering to wash it off
    test
  20. Short2003

GQ, they have presoaked make up removing clothes, I use those b/c you just grab one and wipe, when you are watching TV or whatever.. I was so lazy with it too so that is why I bought those kid..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.