Woman paralized for 23 years walks, woman born deaf and mute hears for the first time

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I have a question when it comes to faith healers. If they have the ability to cure physical disabilities and crowds of people dont seem a problem, then why arent they in every hospital in the world replicating their cures in front of doctors?

And the problem with those people like every magicians show is they are most likely plants. Is there any real way to determine they arent? Their names arent given. Really all we have is Sid Roth's word on the matter.

Dude after said himself. "after 23 years the muscles in the legs would atrophy". She would need some intense muscle rehab to do even the little things like lifting her legs.

And the mute/deaf person... well I mean same thing really. I mean anyone could pretend that they couldnt talk, and just add some insensitive accent and hey your disabled. Walk into Sid Roth's ministry (do people pay?) and have him touch you and Wow you can talk/hear its a miracle.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

John g lake has 250,000 confirmed healings with records as proof. benny hinn healed some lil kid that had only white in her eyes an formed cornias. But again its not them doing it. An usually what happens is during the servoce the spirit of god will be present an people will start falling an shit. Sometimes u can physically see a cloud aroud someone. Sometimes God will call their attention to someone.
    Sid roth is just like a espn reporter. He just does stories on diff topics. That one was what that chick had expierenced in worship services. But no u dont have to pay to get in to any church or worship service unless its some special circumstance.
    Man but geez u must think these some amazingly evil people to make up not being able to walk like the lady that was paralized an then on top of it fake like shes walking like a retard. Thats evil as hell. An im not saying that its never happened. But study the people. Her face the wheel chair lady is not lying. I presscreened this specificly for that.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Derren Brown did a whole program on faith healers. Google it, because I can't be bothered explaining how retarded this shit is.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i wish god would heal me of my depression and bad luck..

thats got to be easier then healing some one with muscle atprhy or whatever
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Man. U cant lump every dude together an say thats faith healing, or he talks about money. Prosperity preacher! Dan brown did a thing on the internet ur just putting ur faith in one guy or the other. One of em very well may be wrong. But your saying now that everyone there was lying including the person, an pastor an just about everyone else there which i must say, best actors ive EVER seen. Whereas dan brown couldnt have eaisly been wrong, or simply lying, or simply mistaken. Or kieth olberman interviewed the preacher an he said an i quote " the bible wants us to be prosperous, an that includes money' see that! He just wants our money, when u have never expierienced a good healing service (i can say that with a considerable amount of confidence) an U have never given a dime.hen the actual quote was "the bible wants us to be prosperous an that includes money, and health, and happieness, and peace", if you are lacking in money but sick ur just a sick person with money, or u are perfectly healthy but broke, ur just a healthy broke guy"
    However ill check for what your talking about.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Certainly is. I can help u there.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The vast majority of "deaf" people aren't 100% deaf. Notice how there's bright lights, singing, chanting etc at these faith healings? That all causes adrenaline which heightens senses and allows people to resist pain much better.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the point of the matter is.. these people are being healed regardless if u want to believe it or not. It's not like some huge conspiracy. if it was it'd be a big debacle and we'd hear about it.. truth is, that these healing occur but they only happen to glorify the greater good of god.

if we put these healers in hospitals and they started making the hospitals millions of dollars and then the money was stewarded in a non-good manner ei: going into the pocket of rich ceo's who in turn spend it on hookers

how has that been glory to god?

that's not how it works..

gods power's will remain in the House of the lord. if u want u can search him at his house (church) or u can go to the hospital...

you can't have profit's working for the devil to make him a prophet

o.0

did u see what i did there??
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Paralized bro. U dont cant resist being paralized. There is no cure for paralized.
    Born deaf and mute. How long does it usually take a baby to develop the motor functions to speak their first words
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

first off, without watching the vid, I believe its possible

secondly, i dont believe you have to be christian to heal people.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

I did not know that. Well i kinda wanted ur thoughts on the validitity of the character of the people being healed. In reference because in the past u have made the statement u believed they were lying. Maybe not about this specificly but wanted to know wether u thought these people were.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^Ill watch the vid later and respond to it specifically
    test
  15. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

People are going to make money its how life works. It would be in Gods Glory because the people are being healed. If they can just walk in, not have to cut into anybody or use any antibiotics, and cure someone of a disease with no working cure known to man. Save maybe mass injections of stem cells then why wouldnt any man who follows Gods compassionate will. But it seems like you're saying God needs credit or the action of healing these peoples isnt worth his or his pastors time. Thats kinda sick.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok i watched it and despite what u say i didn't see anything "verified". nothing official. just a girl describing what she saw and the host repeating what she said(which u agreed). but anyway no police reports on the accident, no pictures that showed the year by year struggle, NOTHING. just claims that morons will believe once again with no actual prove. which of course not even the papers will pick up these "miracles"
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

here's a special word from sid roth:

"The devil has always tried to destroy the Jewish people. As we get closer to the return of the Messiah, he will intensify his efforts. Simultaneously, Jewish people are more open to the gospel than at any time in history. This is why our mandate is urgent.

Please pray for our work and consider becoming Mishpochah. Mishpochah is a Hebrew word that means "family." It is also our name for the special people who support Messianic Vision with their prayers and gifts of $25 or more per month"

but of course he's not using emotion and god to ask for money, he just needs to fund his efforts....
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

I bet if u actually looked u can find something about the people, perhaps even verification of their
    Previous problem.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

did u even think to check what the efforts may be?
    What messianic vision was or anything. Maybe other things they do around the world. Or u just trying to be critical about every thing
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

seems like bullshit to me.. any actual documentation of these miracles that doesn't come in the form of religious propaganda? preferably an article or something from a third party source...
    er... why would it have to turn into some money making scheme just cause its in a hospital? hospitals accept patients whether they can pay or not.. a lot of times they end up having to close down due to that policy...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.