Woman...a little personal place please....biiiatch....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

So I go spit every Tuesday night at this lounge right. And there is this one chick...she really likes when I do my poetry...but see....she's a little intense with it. The first time was like months ago I had done a piece for my son and she was in the bathroom and stopped me. So yeah she's telling me all this good stuff and I really do appreciate it...but then she just stares into my eyes....

:screwy:

I mean wtf??? She was like all close to my face and shit and I'm lie.....

[fuc] [fuc] [fuc]

I didn't know what she wanted me to do so I was like..."Damn I gotta pee."

So recently she been coming there A LOT...and the last 2 TUESDAYS she been dooing that same thing. Grabbing me off stage. Hugging me passionately and staring into my eyes and I be like:

[fuc] [fuc] [fuc] [help]

I don't know how to tell her that she makes me mad uncomfortable...cause she says thats her way of sharing her emotion when she doesn't have the words...but got damn...I thought she was gonna like slip her tongue in my mouth last week like

[fuc] [help] [fuc] [help]

Shiot is mad awkward b'....for real (you like how I said mad awkward b'...all gangsta and shit)...But anyway...help if you can...cause I likes me personal space....
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Start talking about dick to let her know you don't swing that way... that's what I do to ward off potential homosexuals... well, I don't talk about dick, of course, but you get what I mean... I move the conversation to pussy and girls, and some get this look in their eyes like "oh, you're on the other team, huh?"
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Misskey, I have to tell you, if I were a lesbian I'd go for you. So I don't blame her one bit, but yeah, she is breaking all sort of boundaries.

Hey, since she's into your poetry why not write something about it? Try to tell her to back off without having to hurt her feelings.

If that don't work, I'd sit down with her and explaine it straight up. Pull no punches but be nice. If that don't work get nasty.

Ignorant, you get alot of guys coming on to you? LOL
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I don't know... I just think every dude is gay until they prove me wrong... I'm just wary of guys who invade my personal space or look at me in a certain way... I've been approached a couple times in college, though...
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

This entire post literaly had me rolling onthe floor laughin... girl, you are a fool! LOL

I would just start smiling, giving her the head nod, and then dipping in the other direction when she came my way... and if she ever actually caught up with me I'd probably say something like "I really appreciate the support, mama... its just a lil more intense than I'm used to (and/or comfortable with)". I can be kinda blunt in those situations, so she might be a lil bit offended... but its either you say something that may offend her or you continue to be uncomfortable... you know?
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you secretly desire to have her lick your cooter...and vice versa
    test
  8. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Or is it you secretly desire to watch them do that?
    test
  9. tight-eyes

test
  10. Leila Night

Guys are so easy, huh?
    test
  11. tight-eyes

test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm more complicated than a calculus problem.
    test
  13. Leila Night

So, t and a don't do it for you?
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Of course, but there's more to it than that...
    test
  15. Leila Night

:smile:, Please do explain.

*To be clear, I don't think all men are easy... just, seemingly, the majority.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^What do you mean by "easy?" At first, I thought you meant simple-minded or something... but now I'm thinking you mean one-track-minded... maybe they're both the same?

Most men are able to separate "wifey" type from "strictly bangable" type... so just because you may see us with a trophy don't mean that we don't care about the other attributes of a person.
    test
  17. Leila Night

I meant one-track-minded. I don't really mean it, of course, but I can't help being sexist to Unbroken.

I cringed at your use of the word trophy. Not cool, Iggy.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I don't know how else to put it? I'm of the belief that words have no intrinsic meaning. It's all relative and based on perspective... just like Western society's focus on breasts as strictly sexual objects, hence the ostracization of publicly breast-feeding women.

I actually think "trophy" has more personability than "T&A" <--- your choice of words... he he
    test
  19. Leila Night

I would never refer to a person as being just t and a... I only used it to make a point.

Trophy (trophy wife, only good for making you look good) is so insulting. Like arm candy.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^So we're in agreement?... I only used it to make a point, as well... "arm candy" sounds cool, but has not the classic degradation of "trophy."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.