woem ladies or girls ya'll on sum bullshit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ILLASTYX, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLASTYX

ILLASTYX SHINNING FINGER !!!!!!!!!

u know i read post, and i see shit like ya'll be wanting a guy to treat u good nice like ur a queen u want to be number 1 in that guys life, u want him to treat u like his everything, but when a guy like that comes ur way u over look him. or u think he's to nice he must be fake or he wants somthing in return or he corny. and u want someone that more masculine so to speak which the guy is he just know how to balance being a gentlemen and how to be a man at the same time but all guys like that get is bull shit, ya'll dont even have a clue what u really want, cause i can have that guy that real gangsta thug or what eva a "soldier" and he can just be disrespectful and treat u like shit but u will stay with him because when he hits u he's say he loves you. and u believe him and stay so get ya mind right, so yeah if im corny for treatin u like u worth somthing like ur a person not property, like u deserve the good things in life and to be respecated i guess i am but ya'll need to get ya shit str8.

holla
    test
  2. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Nice guys finish last.

It's that simple. I'm a nice guy...\
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Not true. I'd much rather be with a "nice" guy then an asshole. I don't like bad attitude's :/ I rather someone postitive and who is actually there for the relationship. If I had to choose nice guy or bad guy. I'd want the nice. Then hope he stayed nice...lol.
    test
  4. JMatlock

JMatlock New Member

You can't say females don't know what they want b/c we do it just takes a little bit to find mister right. Im 23 almost 24 and just found him. Also you men act one way when we first met you then after you think you got us the real you comes out
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

Well.. You're ONE in 4 billion.. you should be proud lol.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Pushovers finish last. Learn to recognize the difference.
    test
  7. -[InfaMouz]-

I disagree Eva.
    test
  8. Renny9900

Renny9900 The army's musical genius

I am getting sick and tired of these "nice guys finish last" threads. If you're a guy who is STUPID enough to go chasing after women who constantly go for guys who treat them wrong, you deserve whatever happens. The women who say what kind of man she wants, then dates the opposite is confused. Why would you want to be with a woman who doesn't really know what she wants anyway? Obviously you've been burned a couple of times by these types of women. If you hang around women who party all the time, have no goals, and catch an attitude at anyone who looks at her funny, of course there's going to be issues. More often than not, I find that these "nice" guys keep trying to get with the "bad" girls.

Why is there never a post about nice girls finishing last? There are so many women out there who treats her man good, lends him a shoulder to cry on, a ear to listen, and a heart to receive.....she's by his side when he needs her, and gives him space when he wants some "me" time. She never accuses him of anything, and gives him the benefit of the doubt. And what does she get in return??? SHE GETS CHEATED ON. Let's talk about that for a while huh?
    test
  9. -[InfaMouz]-

Because no one makes those threads.
    test
  10. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

test
  11. tight-eyes

It's true...and the sooner you accept it, the less frustrated you'll be... I understand the poster's frustration, but until he accepts some of the responsibility for the situations he finds himself in, he's going to keep running into the same brick wall. People will take advantage if you allow them to... it's that simple... and they may not even necessarily intend to do so. You have to demand respect and set up limitations for yourself... as I was told, you have to "show" people how to treat you... not speaking up for yourself and checking folks when they get out of line just for the sake of being "nice" is just openly inviting people to walk all over you. You'll find that to be true with almost every relationship you're in... not just the romantic ones. You can be a nice person and still be respected. I had to learn that the hard way, too.
    test
  12. -[InfaMouz]-

I guess you're right Eva...
    test
  13. tight-eyes

Okay...who is eva..?
    test
  14. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Go post that in every single nice guy thread you can find..lol..but seriously. So fucking true and eloquently put =)
    test
  15. I agree for the most part, but sometimes I think it can be difficult to get the balance of setting boundaries and demanding respect while not seeming stand offish and perhaps bitter. Sometimes a person who tries to demand respect by setting firm boundaries actually does not make any allowances for other people and will not even give them a chance. Thus, they do not demand respect, they are just resentful and demanding a kind of distance in relationships.

I think the key is to know when to speak up and when to let things go. Some times you have to take allowances for what people are going through. Sometimes They dont mean to hurt you, they are just being needy. Sometimes though, excuses are not enough to let someoene treat you how you dont feel you should be treated, and when this happens you should question whether the relationship is fruitfull. If you start to adjust yourself to accomodate for behaviour you would nto normally find acceptable, then it is definately time to revaluate your realtionships in order to prioritize your values and needs.
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

I've seen your pic a while back. And you remind of that chick from 'Deliver Us From Eva'.

Gabreille Union I think..yeah..
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

theres 2 types of nice guys....there nice guy type A then theres nice guy type B

i'm nice guy type B

nice guy type B lets his woman walk all over him....he has no backbone....he is hard to respect...he caitors to his woman WAY too much, feedin her grapes ans fannin her type shit...how do u expect a woman to respect u when u have no backbone? Be yaself...if ya girl say somethin stupid...why feel scared to tell her "baby...shut up".........lol.......establish your position man...in no circumstance should u be the weaker of the two.......the man is the foundation....the woman is the nails holdin it together...if u act like a bitch, shit gon fall apart.....if SHE acts like a bitch, she can move on but YOU still gonna be holdin up strong for the next framework...feel me?

nice guy type B, treats his woman like a woman...compliments her erry now and then....but u give off that ENERGY and PRESENCE that u the man....lil things like decidin where to go....introducing things to the table....sharin thoughts....being opinionative.....no sign of being self conscious of what to say when u talk to her....BASICALLY being yourself........its hard to explain...but once u achieve this, u wont have the "nice guy" luck anymore......

this is shit ya pops shoulda taught ya'll when u was young bucks.....
    test
  18. you make these A and B type fellas so cut and dry, but its not as simple as that. For example, a guy that puts a lady first by insisting that she choose where they go, could be considered thoughtfull to some people or as having no backbone to others. Which is it? A woman MAY think that a guy who is opinionated is a strong decisive male, or she may feel that he is closed minded and stubborn. You say that a man should not be the weaker of the two, but you can define strength in so many ways, especially in relationships. Not all women expect men to take the lead all the time, infact they are often quite understanding that a man needs help sometimes and he shouldn't be afraid to take it when it is offered. You say also that a man shouldn't be a 'bitch', but what does this mean? Are you saying that women are expected to be bitches and men shouldn't show any feminine side at all? It seems like you're saying if anyone is going to be the pushover without the backbone, it should be the woman. Many times it is just not the case.

Men get into trouble because they get it in their heads that they know for sure what a woman wants, (usually through being hurt) even if it is not true, and then they try and build a way of living, often contrary to themselves in order to not have to open upto themselves, or worse still, be the vulnerable person who got hurt the time before. Its a sad state of affairs when a woman or a man, expects them to be the a constant form of femininity or masculinity, because I believe we all drift between the two. I think the The man you describe in B is playing the game in a sense, For instance, holding back on compliments and bringing new things to the table. There is an insecure, or possesive streak about this. It is like the 'Act' of having to be the man, so in a way, no, it is not being yourself.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

Indeed, it's all about finding that balance. I struggle with that, myself... I think most people do... otherwise we wouldn't have a billion of these topics posted every week.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u say it isnt that simple...but ironically u gave me an even simpler example.......theres a such thing as portions........too much of anything can and will kill you.....if you let HER decide EVERY single time, u gonna get on her nerves...and vice versa........if u have an opportunity to take charge, she is prolly GIVING you the opportunity...be pro-active......

well being opinionated isnt being closeminded or stubborn.......being opinionative can mean their judgement is very trustworthy...they can be talked to, they communicate well...........theres always a bad side to everything...but that all falls on how you go about it...once again, too much of anything will kill you........i cant sit here and go thru every single scenario, all i can do is give basic guidelines by PERSONAL experiences.......why would she wanna be with somebody that doesnt have their own view of things..........being opinionative doesnt mean being stubborn...being STUBBORN means being stubborn....

who said there was anything wrong with a woman helpin her man out...i'm simply saying the woman should feel "safe" with the man she is with.....its just fine for the woman to be just as strong mentally as the man, but for a man to be FULLY dependant of the woman (not financially, but phychologically) is just not good.......they lose respect for you, and think less of you.......because obviously ur thinking less of yourself.....lets not jump to conclusions dawg.....

lol...again, drawing conclusions.....nobody should be the "bitch"....but seriously dawg, should i explain this? what women wants to be wit a bitch/sissy?

that depends on the woman thoughts on what a bitch is, but i'm sure none of them would openly say, they want a lil bitch for a boyfriend........so generally speakin, a woman doesnt wanna be a bitch ass boyfriend, aiight?

an example of a bitch boyfriend would be....one that wont stand up for himself of his girl......

well....i was simply puttin out there what the 2 different nice guys are........u either the door mat or the good guy.....nobody respects a door mat.....and relationships are built from respect....and theres certain things ppl have to do to maintain respect and thats having a backbone for one.....and door mats aka nice guys dont have backbones...and thats why these women SHIT on them and leave them to cry on these boards......

[/QUOTE]

u took everything that was said and took it into the most negative context possible.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.