Wk1 RaZpUTIN vs Liquidity vs Venamis

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] - There are absolutely NO extensions under any circumstances. For this reason, It is unnecessary to request extensions. I apologize in advance.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am PST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match. If there are less than 5 battles available to vote on, you must vote on all available battles.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly. Failure to post your links will result in a DQ. It is not our responsibility to make sure you voted.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY. Specifically, vote under the name that you signed in under, please.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

The rules have changed slightly from last season. It is probably a good idea to scan them quickly.
    test
  3. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

Let's post 16 by Thursday.
    test
  4. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Oh shit let's get it, 16 by Thursday
    test
  5. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

That tired rhyme scheme? I know he regrets stealing
    Raz’s style is so borrowed, congress just met to raise the debt ceiling
    Your girl took my dick, she didn’t like your tempo or speed, bro
    Like Chip Kelly’s new job, your girl employed me to spread Eagles
    He resembles Dustin Hoffman since his career is at a standstill
    I battle like HBO executives, and Raz’s Luck has been canceled
    I curb stomp all opponents, and mangle ‘em until they need refinement
    My geographical footprint will make Raz’s face look like conference realignment
    Liq’s record is covered in red ink, can’t be washed with shampoo
    At battle raps, he’s a permanent failure like Rex Ryan’s Sanchez tattoo
    Voters know this kid stands no chance against me, look
    In text battles, I’m Jerry Sandusky teaching gym class at Sandy Hook
    He lies about winning, but this isn’t a breaking news whirlwind
    Cuz Liq’s battle record is more fictional than Manti Teo’s dead girlfriend
    Raz and Liq can’t play with, and these two L’s, I throw like a pass
    And now you two are off to a worse start to the season than Kobe and Nash
    test
  6. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

your bad at your job so I'll mop the floor with ya like the Janitor called
    wanna be a moderator? how bout you start with the amount of wackness in ur bars
    I'm winning this battle EASY, but I'm actually lost cuz see this cat is a fraud
    only EXTREME VENOMis a legend an' he's been beat by RaZ, battered an' scarred
    I'm sonnin his ass cuz i'm a boss from 99', yeah that's the grandfather clause
    I'm packin a glock, the 9 kind, poppin in Clipse hella long cuz I'm opt to do this
    ur referred to as venamis cuz your verses are poisonious and NOT g.o.o.d. music
    you ILL?'s like sayin Nicki Minaj is Jewish or we should holocaust tha budists
    that's false and bullshit so I'll off this nuisance when I show em' Auto do this
    u'll hear CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE like I sped up Kanye's new shit
    now I should probably spend a moment dissin liquid, so here it goes
    Liquidity...interesting since that's something fluid and you're clearly a no show
    if you need further proof I murdered you, just rewind the track
    and re-register as Faggot Venamis so we don't call you that behind ya back

boom got it
    test
  7. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

test
  8. Brown Jesus

Up over no shows.
    test
  9. GWHype

GWHype New Member

Venamis:

"My geographical footprint will leave Raz's face lookin like conference realignment"

"in text battles, i'm Jerry Sandusky teaching gym class at sandy hook"

Razputin:

"only extreme venom is a legend and he's been beat by Raz, battered n scared"

"ur referred to as venamis cuz ur verses are poisonous and not g.o.o.d. music"

i thought u guys were pretty even, both had some decent punches, but i felt both of u forced a lot too....i'd give this battle to Razputin cuz i thought his flowed a little better.

Vote - Razputin
    test
  10. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Venamis: Not a bad verse... Kinda OD'd on the sports references. Some were creative (spread Eagles, conference realignment), and others left something to be desired (Sanchez tattoo, Te'o's girlfriend). Mixing Jerry Sandusky and Sandy Hook in a line personally didn't do much for me either. Set-ups weren't bad but really no stand out punches overall. I can see how others would feel your style more though.

Razputin
    : Good rhyme schemes, good flow, intertwined the G.o.o.d music scheme well and had what I thought was the punch of the match with "opt to do this/not g.o.o.d music". Wasn't a huge fan of the closer though.

Good battle. Raz came more aggressive and direct and that tilt it for me.

Vote: Razputin
    test
  11. 9VoLt

9VoLt New Member

Venamis: Some nice punchlines, I actually liked the sandusky/sandy hook line personally. Over did the sports concepts though even though some of them were pretty good ideas. Overall the piece flowed nicely, I feel like this is one area of the battle where you definitely had the upper hand.

Raz: Most of the punchlines seemed forced to me, maybe I just didn't relate to the concept material as well so that could be my fault too. The flow was off in some parts and I had to re-read your verse twice to really get a good feel for it.
    However, your good punches were better than Venamis best.

Overall, I felt Venamis was more consistent and his verse flowed together and was a much easier read.

Vote - Venamis.

We still need one more vote in my battle too by the way. Good shit guys.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

I agree completely with 9volt. Raz seemed forced and a lttle stretched at times. Venamis had some nice punches, the spread eagles and congress ones were cool.

Vote Venamis
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Tie. Both contestants are awarded a win. Liquidity loses by no show.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.