[WK/62] Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Xquisite, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I had a sticky thread that said "attention rule changes"...and i've changed the times for my convenience now that Q has stepped down.
    test
  2. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

that's the stupidest idea, the no win for not voting was dumb enough, but you're really making this pointless shit even worse.

i guess the rules they used for the first 9 years were good enough huh?
    test
  3. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

lol.. never heard of an excuse for winning before. im throwing it in your face to piss you off.

nigga... rstl wise... you are not fucking with me. i will smash you.

you might beat me here... even though you havent yet[which is sooo funny]. but rstl wise... you aint bruising my ego. i got 1 for a reason. i already beat a former champ.. i keyed that nigga and shut him out i think. lol

whenever you ready let me know.
    test
  4. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

well if you win and dont vote you get penalized by not getting a win...if you lose, the only way to penalize someone is to give em an extra loss....I'm not gunna be all strict about this forever, just until people get the hint and voting gets decent again. It's wack, believe me...I dont wanna do it, but its even worse when there are 15 battles up and only 4-5 people voted.
    test
  5. -=Blazin-Armor=-

That is fucking retarded fyi. Nobody has ever done that garbage shit before. Subtracting votes works just fine. Most of these people are idiots anyways. this shit is gonna make those 15 battles become 6 really quick.
    test
  6. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

Jai, that's cool
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

i dont see why its that hard to just vote on 1 battle, its not asking too much
    test
  8. -=Blazin-Armor=-

have you read some of these battles?

besides, why penalize people that lose? they already lost.

first Q made records not matter at all. now you're killing people's records. this shit is just getting worse and worse.
    test
  9. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

You're ugly...very ugly....
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

ayo, my net has been down. x, i'll p/m my phone number and you can hit me up for anything you need.

sorry, its been down for at least 2 weeks.
    test
  11. eggo

eggo gg

I wish everyone would stop bitching about voting. its suppose to be done anyway. if people are battling in a league that their battles aren't getting votes on there gonna dip on it anyway. so if someone leaves cuz they're is a rule they have to vote then its the same fucking thing. there is strict voting rules in every other decent league on the net. so stfu, if ya'll voted like you were suppose to there woulda never been a need for em to come up with this shit to begin with.
    test
  12. Yung Troy

test
  13. -=Blazin-Armor=-

i've been in this league off and on...more off than anything, for 9 years, all you've done is bite in it a couple times.

i think i've got a little more say than you my friend.
    test
  14. Yung Troy

I can't wait to see y'all two battle.....should be dope whenever it happens, if it happens
    test
  15. Yung Troy

And X, don't forget to put me and Para's battle up...
    test
  16. Scales

Scales I hold weight here

LOL.....wow...dont worry im sure X will get the hint about all these silly rule changes when there are only 4 people left in this league........

X you seem to be a cool dude for the most part my man but this modding job i dont know....I've been in and out of this league for a few years and I never really stay longer then 3 weeks for this specific reason..i think the time Q has modded this shit has been my longest stint doing this text shit.... i seen others try to do what you doing here but not nearly as drastic...i mean 2 LOSSES for 1 match? thats a travesty homeboy......this league is going to be done in 3-4 weeks if that dont change....mark my words.....you'll be battling yaself cuzzin
    test
  17. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

so be it...peace

I'm not asking for too much, call it wack cuz its never been done in 9 years, I could care less. I'm not budging on the issue. Voting has been the worst I've ever seen it lately, having like 4 battles close with under 3 votes is ridiculous. If you think I'm being wack, cuz I'm forcing you to vote on 1 fucking match, then I'm sorry...deuces...peace
    test
  18. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

I actually agree with X about the voting, maybe not 2 losses at a time, but there has to be some type of consequence for it. Otherwise, what is the point of the league...voting is what makes the league...otherwise, you're battling somebody for like two people to decide who wins....doesn't make sense.
    test
  19. Oddwirdz

Oddwirdz New Member

why not have it as in if u dont vote, u dont move up on rank which would make it harder to get a shot at the title.. or somethin like that
    test
  20. Yung Troy

but the people who lose and don't vote move down in ranks anyways...If people can't follow this simple rule and vote, and don't wanna suffer the consequences then there's no point in having this league at all

y'all need to stop complaining fareal...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.