WK/3 MIDDLEWEIGHT MATCH UP 3. DethStryque 1-1 v. 4. Gsus 0-0

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

RAPMUSIC BATTLE LEAGUE

-Check Ins-

Checking In is Mandatory from now on

-Due dates-

All Verses Due THURSDAY night 12:00am Pacific
    All Voting Due Sunday Night @ or around 8:00pm Pacific
    (Voting is considered open until Mods close matches)

-Line Limit-

Minimum 12 -- Maximum 30
    Agree with opponent on check in
    If there is no agreement, 2nd emcee to post must match 1st persons verse
    (2nd emcee can post less but not more lines then his opponent)

-Voting-

You Must Post Links to 5 Battles you Voted on
    Each Battler is required to vote on at least 5 Battles
    1 Vote deduction for each battle not voted on
    Voting is open only for those who are signed into the RBL
    If You are signed in you CANNOT vote until your first battle is up!
    Votes must be explained, No Hate Votes, Crew Votes, Revenge Votes
    Everyone Mustvote on Contender, & Title matches

-General Rules-

1st emcee to post can't edit after 2nd emcee posts
    2nd emcee can't edit after the first vote is made
    No Biting or Recycling, if Caught your out of the RBL
    Bitching, Crying, Freeposting, Swaying. Whining..
    Beefing, Cursing, Spamming & other forms of Badmanner
    Is strictly to go in the Beef, Magazine, Predictions, or Hookups
    (If broken the Mod has the right to Edit & Clean Up Threads)
    New rules will be voted on by the Mods & Members of the RBL
    Mods can Adjust rules accordingly to circumstance!
    Questions, Suggestions, Ideas, Problems.. Contact the Mod!​

test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Check.Whassup brutha! Look forward to a good battle here...
    test
  3. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

30 lines...check
    test
  4. DethStryque

30 lines let's get it in.
    test
  5. Gsus

Listen....

Fuck being friends clown, ya circus act ends now...Im makin em put "pens down", cuz after this Deth'll go on "strike" like "Union trends" pal/

We repeatin history, Gsus vs. Death, this not even suspenseful..ya flow wouldnt be cuttin edge if u used a knife as a pencil...not even Ginsu...look at ya name, u already got one "strike" against u/

This aint Final Destination, Death wont win at the end...to win, you'll need dickrydin votes from all over friends...shit, what am i talkin about...u aint got enough friends to make a Myspace Top Ten/

Honestly Riot, I find this battle very fuckin insultin...I mean damn, u know Deth is only good at voting...and the rest of yall know that shit true, why bother quoting...See this "Lifestyle" dont fit Deth, neither do Magnums, or Trojans/

Plus he got the sex life of a Magician, always out trickin...I be gettin digits... sex store clerk ask him, "paper or plastic for the doll?"...I guess thats what he call "baggin bitches"?/

U wouldnt be able to help ya self when I swing these "Writes and lefts", its like Jones in me...You'd think I told Deth to kill his-self, the way Im bringin Death to Deth, like I brought his clone wit me/

Im clappin at em, he thought i was applaudin em, so he wont shoot...headlines read, "his heart pumped kool-aid, he died in his own juice"...see, this supervillan wont lose...cuz callin a sex line...is the only time this super dickhead'll "CHANGE in a phone booth"/

Since u Agnostic, u know u couldnt "rock wit me" like the "stoning of Christ"...Im pimpin, u leasin, Im ownin ya wife and bonin for life...she said u got that "nicki minaj breath"...(singin) I wish he had "mo-Mints for Life...for life...for life"/

So if Murder is ya favorite sport, u gotta be the worstest dude...
    and ima end wit the last line sayin nothing like most of ya verses fool/

..........................................................................................

*waitin*
    test
  6. DethStryque

It's a wrap for gsus

Yo I just signed in! Got bout 30 mins to key it up.Saw your drop Gsus.Nice.Not enough tho.Here we go...

Fued with me? My superfree snatched yo shine like boosted jewelry!
    I popped ya Mom's twat! She USED TO BE "Virgin Mary" til she "cougar'd" me!
    Your raps get boo's//booze like breweries!! I first person shooter Luger beef!
    Git Ruger'd sleep! Gsus? I'll drop that nut like testicle puberty!!
    My uber-free's pukin heat eulogies in sharp clusters til heart ruptures
    From beatins til ya teeth's leanin more uneven than ya bar structure
    Mark buster, beware this scope! Like "keys in the wind" I'll "air this dope"
    Perish hope! I'll ride on you like a cherished old carriage coach
    Then flair this Colt til you're half the man you were like your marriage broke!!
    I'll "overlook ya flow" like "periscopes" cuz ya quotes ain't shit like bear piss,yo!
    There is no...way my siccer raps won't scissor ya gizzard,Black
    Punches dome you til stars n moons surround ya head like wizard hats!!
    Triggered Macs put clips to ya wig n blast brass like tubas,kid
    The fifth do hit you lift you n TURN YOU OVER like Judas did!!
    You beat me? Stop SPEWIN FIBS! I'll drill ya grill if ya bring war
    Then produce the heat tuh boot ya sleep like Silva did Vitor!!
    You ain't illa than me! You're...a wakk cat in a rap scrap
    I'll Vietnam flashback n dump on ya dome like crap in ya ass hat!
    Get flat backed n that's that! Gsus,my abusive diction
    Ain't a "thorn in ya side" it's the 'spear in ya hide' you didn't survive in crucifiction!
    Gsus? That dude's a bitch n I'll cease his breathin with gangs uh beamin
    N spit hellfire bedlam til the Choir of Heaven is ganxta leanin!!
    Dawg,I'll shank ya teeth n brawl n maul this faerie ho
    One punch n this clown'll be tumblin down like the Walls of Jericho!
    You'll get sprawled n buried,bro,when the Angel of Deth sounds his horns!
    My nouns uh swarm pound n storm n open ya dome like Crowns of Thorns!
    You ain't winnin this spot! I'm spittin sicc drops splittin his top
    When I clap the heatahs? It's a WRAP FOR GSUS like CHRISTIAN HIP-HOP
    test
  7. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Gsus- decent drop, would have won it over a weaker opponent. But firstly, your line structuring was erratic, with you having broken couplets rhyming 3 lines then 2 then 3 kind of thing, it was hard to tell where the end of a line was. Work on 2s and 4s. A few relevant thematic punches in the mix, good effort.

DethStryque- came again with the nonstop multi assault line for line with numerous puns and rhyming wordplay. Nice Virgin Mary/Judas/crucifixion/Wall Of Jericho/heavenly choir/ angel of death/ crown of thorns etc references. Took this solid.

Vote: DethStryque
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Both dropped well, better than most heavyweights tbh. Gsus's verse structure made it difficult to follow his verse which is a shame because content wise he beasted it. If you had a more traditional structure it may have worked a bit better.

Deth's verse was great as well. I like this bit the most:

Even though it's just nameplay, all of that was dope. You completely went in, it was probebly one of the best verses this week.

Vote: DethStryque
    test
  9. DethStryque

test
  10. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Gsus; Nice verse overall, You are indeed a heavyweight. You had some funny and hard hitting lines, flow was nice too, well played with the inner bar rhyming, although your structure was a little too wild for me. Again though, good verse.
    Favorite lines;
    Honestly Riot, I find this battle very fuckin insultin...I mean damn, u know Deth is only good at voting...and the rest of yall know that shit true, why bother quoting...See this "Lifestyle" dont fit Deth, neither do Magnums, or Trojans/

Good personal and decent punch

Since u Agnostic, u know u couldnt "rock wit me" like the "stoning of Christ"...Im pimpin, u leasin, Im ownin ya wife and bonin for life...she said u got that "nicki minaj breath"...(singin) I wish he had "mo-Mints for Life...for life...for life"/

Another decent line, good flow, decent punch.

I thought your closer was on the weak side, but a good verse nontheless.

Deth; Well done, I enjoyed your verse throughout, you had some hard hitting punches and a decent flow. You're a very talented writer and it shows both here in the RBL and the RSTL, keep it up.

Favorite lines;
    You beat me? Stop SPEWIN FIBS! I'll drill ya grill if ya bring war
    Then produce the heat tuh boot ya sleep like Silva did Vitor!!

Good flow throughout, decent punches, nice series of lines

Again, Good flow throughout, and the ending was a good closer.

overall this was a close match, both came with some good punches, both had a good flow, I think Deth's flow seemed more smooth and his punches were more crisp, close battle guys, but I'm gonna have to go with Deth on this one, his flow.structure and consistency with punches throughout is verses.

Vote - Deth.
    test
  11. Gsus

test
  12. DethStryque

test
  13. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Vote. Dethstyque.

Not really much of a breakdown needed here. I liked the flow of Gsus verse it just wasnt directed at Deth. Good wordplay and flow, but lacked in the punches. Deth had a well put together verse with more hard hitting punches and wordplay. Good battle to both I just felt Deths verse a little more than Gsus's. Props to both for nice drops.
    test
  14. Gsus

test
  15. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Not in rbl anymore so I cant cast a vote, but this was a dope battle so I gotta say something. First off this battle was pretty fun to read, really good job from both cats. Great word and alias plays against each other, definitely two of the better class writers I don’t know why you are in middleweight seems jive.

GSUS came at it pretty hard man, this is probably one of the better verses I’ve read from him so far next to his battle with razputin, which is another good battle to read.

We repeatin history, Gsus vs. Death, this not even suspenseful..ya flow wouldnt be cuttin edge if u used a knife as a pencil...not even Ginsu...look at ya name, u already got one "strike" against u/
    --I liked these bars best I think. Really good job at the nameplay. My opinion is this should’ve been your opener.

Plus he got the sex life of a Magician, always out trickin...I be gettin digits... sex store clerk ask him, "paper or plastic for the doll?"...I guess thats what he call "baggin bitches"?/
    --I like the way this followed through. It didn’t jump around from one thing to another, but the bars lead into themselves while staying within context. Hilarious set of bars too. gj

vs

My uber-free's pukin heat eulogies in sharp clusters til heart ruptures
    From beatins til ya teeth's leanin more uneven than ya bar structure
    --Totally relatable to your opponent. This one got a laugh outta me. Good multies

There is no...way my siccer raps won't scissor ya gizzard,Black
    Punches dome you til stars n moons surround ya head like wizard hats!!
    --This was dope. Probably my fav bars in your verse. The wizard hat line was great, and the flow followed into a good punch that applied.

Get flat backed n that's that! Gsus,my abusive diction
    Ain't a "thorn in ya side" it's the 'spear in ya hide' you didn't survive in crucifiction!

Gsus? That dude's a bitch n I'll cease his breathin with gangs uh beamin
    N spit hellfire bedlam til the Choir of Heaven is ganxta leanin!!
    -- ^ These are all tight punches, gj
    --lol

Awesome finish.. GSUS deciding to go lighter on his closer might decide the outcome of this battle. Great job by both tho. But I think deth mighta got this one. Just my opinion.
    test
  16. Gsus

Im sorry i have to challenge this vote...he said my verse wasnt directed at Deth...wtf....smmfh
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

agreed. the cats known for wack votes anyways.
    test
  18. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Okay i liked this battle and I think both went hard. U guys are some of my favorite battlers on here...

That being said I HATE THE FACT THAT DETH KEEPS PULLING THIS HO SHYT! He sits back waits until the other person posts then makes his bars according 2 the other person's rhyme. I mean I just wish U would either start posting at the same time or 1st. I THINK IT SUX THAT THIS LEAGUE LET'S PPL MISS THE DEADLINE,,, GET AN EXTENSION FOR NO REASON.... READ THE OTHER PERSON'S VERSE AND THEN POST WITH NO PENALTIES! I feel like if a CAT misses the DEADLINE HE SHOULD GET PENTALIZED 2 VOTES! REAL TALK! How is it fair that a person can post late read your verse and then make his. I mean U will NEVER get upsets if all the TOP GUYS CAN JUST WAIT AND POST AFTER THE OTHER GUY! THAT SUCKX SO BADLY!

Anyway 2 me it was a close battle and I loved DETH'S last like 7 bars so that gave him the edge but I THINK IT STINKS!
    test
  19. DethStryque

Dang,Freeze why don'tcha tell us what you REALLY think? lolololol!!

Hmmm.I can see how my habit of posting late can bring those concerns to your mind man,but I assure you--it's the only thing I can do,honestly--that I'm not sitting back to wait on anybody's bars.Idc about their bars,to be honest.Now,if I FLIPPED his bars in a one round battle? Yeah,that's foul.But that's not nor has it ever been the case.Does posting second in a 1 round battle give you an advantage? Not really.Either your bars are iller or they're not.If the guy who posts first is the better lyricist? Posting second isn't gonna help you out.

Check my stats.I don't really spend that much time online yo.I get onsite and key it up and that's after I handle my biz and real life concerns that take priority over RM and everyone in it.By the time that's done? It's usually later at night.That's just how my schedule rolls.

But I tell ya what: in my next battle--win or lose this one--I'll make a specific effort to post first.I remember when heads were screaming that I flip their bars too much so I went 2 rounds without flipping bars and won that battle.I'll make a specific effort to go first on my next battle just to kill this issue too****al?

I think that this is the first time I've received a vote as the winner in a battle and a diss for doin "ho shyt" at the same time.Lol.
    test
  20. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE rolling*

Yeah I guess that is a kind of an oxymoron huh? The thing is U R TOOOO GOOD 2 Battle that way.... If u sucked it WOULDN'T MATTER but the fact that U don't makes it HARDER 2 BEAT U... It's not like this is a on the spot back and forth it's one round... IF U ALWAYS POST SECOND U SHOULD WIN.... Not trying 2 be funny but if U let me read and analyze someones verse give me a couple days 2 rebut it then I FEEL I SHOULD AND WOULD ALWAYS WIN....

The same with U....

I just think it sometimes gives U an unfair advantage..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.