Wk 2 RaZpUTIN 1-0 vs SonnyDaze 1-0

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] - There are absolutely NO extensions under any circumstances. For this reason, It is unnecessary to request extensions. I apologize in advance.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am PST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match. If there are less than 5 battles available to vote on, you must vote on all available battles.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly. Failure to post your links will result in a DQ. It is not our responsibility to make sure you voted.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY. Specifically, vote under the name that you signed in under, please.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

16 sounds good.

Let's kill it.
    test
  3. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

check that

I'll be here around Thursday
    test
  4. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I'm 'gun take what's in my gun safe...then put an end to Sun Daze like 12:00 am Monday
    Shells hittin pavement like Raphael breakin', make this Sun Dance after bandanas covers up face
    I'm the modern day Butch Cassidy, take my WORD for it ,I got GUN PLAY
    I call my gats potassium, these clips are bananas so believe that I got more than one K
    You had a two month run...beating a bunch of nobodys and created somewhat of following
    But really only left one long, lasting impression......you were only nice periodically
    I got more bars if you wanna show up
    If brown Jesus let's this verse be a no show verse then that's cool too
    test
  5. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Ay Brown Jesus, did you forget to tell this faggot that I don’t go first?
    Save yourself the shame Raz and keep the no-show verse.
    Your life’s a bitch, and only lames pursue her
    You spit game but you don’t who you talkin’ to- I’m Lennay Kekua
    I’ll get Raz-buried like a bitch blew on my skin
    Then put two on her chin, and let you watch the encore when I do it again.
    What Daze lines you gon’ tell again, in 99 you were relevant
    This dude lost his buzz like New Orleans, and went from a Hornet to a Pelican
    Text battlin’ for a decade, blame it on your bomb placement
    You never blew up because your rap career never left your mom’s basement
    You’re a has-been, you’ve wasted 13 years here if that shit isn’t clear
    Razputin was a healer, but you’ve failed in trying to fix your career
    test
  6. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Here's my breakdown:

1. RaZpUTIN - 1 point(s)

Good bars: + 3

- then put an end to Sun Daze like 12:00 am Monday
    - You had a two month run...beating a bunch of nobodys and created somewhat of following
    - But really only left one long, lasting impression......you were only nice periodically

Wack bars: - 2

- I call my gats potassium, these clips are bananas so believe that I got more than one K: If the bolded wasn't there this would've been a good bar
    - I'm 'gun take what's in my gun safe: too basic of a line for a battle IMO (I know, we all have them from time to time)

2. SonnyDaze - 1 point(s).

Good bars: + 4 (due to only half of two particular bars mentioned below being to my liking)

- What Daze lines you gon’ tell again, in 99 you were relevant: The bolded portion is part I liked
    - This dude lost his buzz like New Orleans, and went from a Hornet to a Pelican
    - Text battlin’ for a decade, blame it on your bomb placement
    - You never blew up because your rap career never left your mom’s basement
    - You’re a has-been, you’ve wasted 13 years here if that shit isn’t clear
    - Razputin was a healer, but you’ve failed in trying to fix your career: I like the play on the opponent's name here

Wack bars: - 3

- Save yourself the shame Raz and keep the no-show verse.
    - Your life’s a bitch, and only lames pursue her
    - Then put two on her chin, and let you watch the encore when I do it again. (this bar didn't fit based on the bar just before it therefore it really didn't make sense)

Vote: SonnyDaze

- He had more bars and substance directed at his opponent
    test
  7. GWHype

GWHype New Member

RaZpUTIN:

"put an end to sonny daze like 12am monday"

"you only left one long, lasting impression...you were only nice periodically"

Sonny Daze:

"Save yourself the shame Raz and keep the no-show verse"

"in 99 you were relevant"

"lost his buzz like new orleans, went from a hornet to a pelican"

"he never blew cuz his rap career never left his moms basement"

overall, i thought SonnyDaze had better punchlines and a better flow....a lot of Raz's lines would have been better if they actually rhymed, it took away from the overall flow by not having more words rhyming together....

Vote - SonnyDaze
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.