[WK/2] Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Xquisite, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

oh yeah.. hate vote for sure.. smh at me giving you a honest breakdown.. you not liking it and doing this shit to try and look cool.. gay

good shit tac

real votes please
    test
  2. its Hush

its Hush New Member

wow, he brought his faggot cheerleader in here

no wonder he's the hall of shame champion...dont make me bring everyone in here who thinks your whak as fuck..the site will crash
    test
  3. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

Cal won, and everybody knows this, BUT you gays hate him so much you have to make bullshit up! Say what you want, but he's the man at text and audio, whereas you can't even write your own name correctly! You are full of shit, you don't even know the meaning of the word fair! Hushy never won shit, you are just lying to yourself and you know it. Now, go ahead tic-tac you fag edit my post again, this just shows how much you suck.[cooljoe]
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ey dumb fuck, i dont wanna flood this thread, take it to the lounge and i will show you line for line that his verse was fuckin garbage
    test
  5. ::BeasT::

ain't you the one who was taught by L kross?? and you wanna show me something that has too do with text? (hahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahaha)
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Beast, Kross taught me originally, Q helped out, but i also was taught by Oneduh, and got a few pointers from Magus. You gonna tell me Cal is better than oneduh or magus?

calibre ducked me for a battle. he kept saying maybe next week, maybe next week. hes a faggot.
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

test
  8. its Hush

its Hush New Member

let him flood the thread, who cares it just proves he's a fanboy for the worst txt'er of 2 generations
    test
  9. its Hush

its Hush New Member

calibre taught beast how to suck dick apparently
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah, but in beast's defense, it was kinda misleading when calibre asked him if he wanted somethin hot to spit. shoulda known cal can't ghost write, though
    test
  11. ::BeasT::

L Kross once kinda dissed you as well, he was like I taught Tac how to write he can't beat me in a battle LOL.... that means he taught you the most....and Cal would eat long faced Mag any day, what he posted is nothing compared to what he can really deliver ...but I'm not gonna talk about oneduh, never seen his shit.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Kross taught me a lot, but i'd say Oneduh taught me the most. when Kross was helping me, i was still consistently losing every battle. with One i improved. i wont say im good. but im a lot better after his help. and i will destroy Cal any day.
    test
  13. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

dick ride much?
    test
  14. Burd.

Burd. #1

it's so sad that these two english queers are defending each other. calibre's verse was terrible. utterly terrible. idk what he thought he was dropping.
    test
  15. ::BeasT::

You just said you are not good, but yet you can beat Cal? How is that gonna work then? LOL
    test
  16. ::BeasT::

you must be gay for thinking so....Cal is my best friend, I know him in real life you dildo lover.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Why was I called a no-show?

I just wrote my verse, and my extension wasn't denied.

Assholes...
    test
  18. Burd.

Burd. #1

he's your best friend.. in real life.. and ur here online defending his text skills... lmao.

u must b a bunch of fun to be around.

losers.
    test
  19. Burd.

Burd. #1

pain, u wanna collab?
    test
  20. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Sign back in though
    test
Thread Status: