Wk 2 Liquidity 0-1 vs 9VoLT 0-1

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] - There are absolutely NO extensions under any circumstances. For this reason, It is unnecessary to request extensions. I apologize in advance.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am PST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match. If there are less than 5 battles available to vote on, you must vote on all available battles.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly. Failure to post your links will result in a DQ. It is not our responsibility to make sure you voted.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY. Specifically, vote under the name that you signed in under, please.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. Liquidity

Liquidity New Member

test
  3. Liquidity

Liquidity New Member

Here's my verse I guess yo... lol.

i am the king
    you just aint
    blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah
    bregajtery
    hereditary
    dreamweaver
    butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttnijwd nisja
    whd c
    zz
    ss
    ss
    aa
    aaaa
    ss
    dd
    ff
    test
  4. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Damn, Liquidity, I wish all I had to do is type up some gibberish for an easy win.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Liq wins by no show
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.