[Wk/18]RBL CHAMPIONSHIP (PICS) #1 RBL Champion Mrj 11-6 V.s #2 HW The Illiterate 4-4

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

RAPMUSIC BATTLE LEAGUE

RBL WEEK 18

RBL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    (Pic Battle)

Stipulations:

Both emcess will provide Pictures of themselves
    Opponent Will diss the Pics he sees fit & Vice Versa
    Winner will Gain/ Retain RBL Championship Title

-Check Ins-

Checking In is Mandatory.

All are to check in by Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00pm Pacific Time.

not doing so will result in being docked Votes or being ruled a no Show.

-Due dates-

ALL BATTLES ARE DUE ON Saturday SEPTEMBER 17th 11:59PM PST....
    VOTES ARE DUE Monday SEPTEMBER 19th, 9PM PST

posting your verse past the deadline will cost you 1 vote automatically per day.

If there are battles with very little or no votes, those battles will stay open and the new week will be on hold until there are votes in those matches.
    (Voting is considered open until Mods close matches)

-Voters Guide-

For a Garunteed Qualified vote please use the following template:

( CLICK HERE for More Info on How to Vote With the Template)

One Per emcee & your done!

-----------------------------------------------

OPENER: ?
    FLOW: ?
    METAPHORS: ?
    VOCABULARY: ?
    HUMOR: ?
    PUNCHLINES: ?
    PERSONALS: ?
    NAMEPLAY: ?
    WORDPLAY:?
    VISUALS: ?
    RHYME SCHEME:?
    CREATIVITY:?
    CLOSER:?

Overall:?

-2-3 line comment on your break down-

Vote= ???

-------------------------------------------------

Template votes are rarly overturned.

-Line Limit-

Minimum 12 -- Maximum 30
    Agree with opponent on check in
    If there is no agreement, 2nd emcee to post must match 1st persons verse
    (2nd emcee can post less but not more lines then his opponent)

-Voting-

You Must Post Links to 5 Battles you Voted on
    Each Battler is required to vote on at least 5 Battles
    1 Vote deduction for each battle not voted on.

Votes must be explained, No Hate Votes, Crew Votes, Revenge Votes

Everyone Must vote on ALL Title matches or Contender matches

-General Rules-

1st emcee to post can't edit after 2nd emcee posts
    2nd emcee can't edit after the first vote is made
    No Biting or Recycling, if Caught your out of the RBL
    Bitching, Crying, Freeposting, Swaying. Whining..
    Beefing, Cursing, Spamming & other forms of Badmanner
    Is strictly to go in the Beef, Magazine, Predictions, or Hookups
    (If broken the Mod has the right to Edit & Clean Up Threads)
    New rules will be voted on by the Mods & Members of the RBL in the Rules & regulations thread.
    Mods will Adjust rules according to circumstance.
    Questions, Suggestions, Ideas, Problems.. Contact the Mod!​

test
  2. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

even my bad side got a good side like harvey dent
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The only features in that pic you have that's distinguishing are the bags under your eyes and ashy tinted skin
    So you look like you're the last missing link between Jurassic fish and chimp
    Plus you resemble the front man of a heroin addicted punk band
    And if you switched on two lights at once you'd get an Arabian sun tan
    No gun bars or threats, I'm not saying I'll leave you in the ground like a coal miner
    But at least you might get some sort of complexion from this roasts fire
    This pale bitch stays impaled on dick 'till all his muscles grow tired
    So even with Deadpool on his shirt he prefers to call himself Ghost Rider
    Come on, what grown man has a comic book character on a T?
    I guess going by clothes I'm not even the youngest in the league
    That earpiece looks dumb as fuck ripping up your ear like that most of taken resilience
    Now your lobe's like your bars, so stretched out it's ridiculous
    And don't act like you're not feeling some sort of distress
    Ilit I know you're more nervous than TI taking a piss test
    I'm not tough but you're skinny as fuck in that pic one punch'd rearrange your anatomy
    And with that outfit you'll be found Dead in the Pool like Caylee Anthony
    test
  5. TheIlliterate

With an upper lip like that, you look like a man from China
    either you were exposed to meth in the fetus, or they took some to implant your vagina
    Looking like a child at 16, there must be somethin wrong with your endocrine system
    plus you cropped out your pic so we wouldn't see you standing to the left of your sister
    And I bet your parents can't stand your Chav music
    and laugh every time that you actually rap to it
    Cuz this nerd acts hard, listens to Jay and talks of prison and gangs
    then to his mother's dismay, he's like: "FUCK YOU MOM I TOLD YOU THIS ISN'T A PHASE"
    Your so obsessed with US culture, probly claim your 'openly American'
    plus this kid chose a 2 year old pic...
    cuz it's the only one where he didn't look totally embarrassing
    I used to fuck your mum every time, there was no cashin' a rain check
    she told me not to strap on a latex, cuz she ain't practicing safe sex
    So I threw her on the mattress and stained bed where we smashed like a train wreck
    then after 9 months, the dime bust, and out came JDM... practically brain dead
    test
  6. GrimaceMcgee

GrimaceMcgee Member

Vote JDM

Both came good in this battle, I feel that jdm had the more direct punches, and a harder hitting verse overall, Ill had some good lines here and there, but wasn't as consistent. with that said I give it to JDM
    test
  7. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

I'm giving my vote to Illiterate, the second half of his verse was the best I've seen from anyone not name me this week. You both have a lot of improvement to make; I'm breaking these verses down for you guys for a reason. Work on direct, hard-hitting punches that are set up properly, multis can come later. And don't stretch your lines out so much! We all do it, it's a side effect of text, but, that's where multi;s come in. I'm going to make the same suggestion I made to Muti and breathless, go into the archive/top 20 and read those verses. The guys in the archives were some of the best to do it, and with good reason.

Work on your punches, fellas, that is what it is all about.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

illiterate...
    the opener was sort of ehhh, sorta vague whether you were tryin' to say the doctors took some meth in order to implant the vagina, or, if you were saying took some of "the lip" to make the vagina with, prety sure you meant the lip, anyway, it was just sort of awkward phrasing, and, racial facial feature stuff isn't that funny unles it's funny...

endochrine system was smart, but not rappy enough, and the sister line was pretty lame, although most likely true

then from the chav music to the openly american lines were pretty nice, no complaints there

then, like menso said, you closed with four lines basically consisting of "I fucked your mom, You were born fucked up, because I fucked your mom"

Your end of the line multis were really on point, but not enough inner rhyming to get that autoflow feel

and Jdm:

the opener was stretched, far fetched, but, i got what you were gettin' at, you had the fish lips and eye bag chimp features, but lacked the ashy reference in the punch part

i thought the punk band suntan lines were alright, not a set up and punch, but, nice rhyme and humor

then coal miner to ghost rider was alright, not at all spectacular, but not bad

character on a t, youngest in the league, another mediocre set up and punch

if you were going for stretching your bar in a bar talking about him stretching his bars, that's a pretty decent use of "meta" (not metaphor, like, a film of a film about making a film, they call "meta"), but if not, then, the lines sorta sucked

then you closed with famous people references and shock value, but, the dead in a pool with casey anthony and deadpool was literally the only real wordplay from the both of you

I'm going to have to give this one to illiterate by a hair, the punches were more truthful, had better flow and multis

vote = illiterate
    test
  9. Muti

Muti I just write

Mrj

OPENER: 5
    FLOW: 6
    METAPHORS: 6
    VOCABULARY: 5
    HUMOR: 7
    PUNCHLINES: 6
    PERSONALS: 8
    NAMEPLAY: 0
    WORDPLAY: 5
    VISUALS: 6
    RHYME SCHEME:6
    CREATIVITY:6
    CLOSER:4

Overall:70

opener and closer wasnt great..though opener was better then closer in my opinion. the pale lines roast fire was good..arabian tan was decent...the ear lobe line was cool...solid verse..

Illiterate

OPENER: 2
    FLOW: 5
    METAPHORS: 5
    VOCABULARY: 4
    HUMOR: 5
    PUNCHLINES: 5
    PERSONALS: 7
    NAMEPLAY: 1
    WORDPLAY: 4
    VISUALS: 5
    RHYME SCHEME:5
    CREATIVITY:5
    CLOSER:6

Overall:59

the closer was decent...opener was eh...2 yr old pic and embarass line was humorous... not a great verse to me. especially the line about his mom and safe sex..wasted line in my opinion

Vote= Mrj
    test
  10. D.LOKE

D.LOKE New Member

VOTE: ILLITERATE

I have it tied in quotes but what swung it Ill's way to me... was I was very close to quoting the Sister crop line which almost made it 4 rhymes. JDM on the other hand almost didn't get that youngest in the league quoted. I mean I like the concept but it's something about the way it's worded that I feel make it read a lil weird. It's almost like you shoulda flip the punch and the set-up around, I thought the set up was actually more insulting to the guy than the follow thru line. I was a fun read but based on it almost being a 8 bar to 4 bar thing I gotta give it to Illiterate with slightly better wording and the closer making me chuckle after i read it and gave the pic one more stare cuz he do look kinda brain dead in that pic. Ill's last 4 bars with the 4 bar multi rhyme scheme was pretty good

mrj

No gun bars or threats, I'm not saying I'll leave you in the ground like a coal miner
    That earpiece looks dumb as fuck ripping up your ear like that most of taken resilience

vs

ill
    either you were exposed to meth in the fetus, or they took some to implant your vagina
    then to his mother's dismay, he's like: "FUCK YOU MOM I TOLD YOU THIS ISN'T A PHASE
    So I threw her on the mattress and stained bed where we smashed like a train wreck
    test
  11. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

JDM'S VERSE...

The only features in that pic you have that's distinguishing are the bags under your eyes and ashy tinted skin
    So you look like you're the last missing link between Jurassic fish and chimp

^^^Using my American accent,this bar is stretched. But the moment that you implant JDM's British accent? This bar is dope. It's a cold opener and potent personal that's funny. Good opener

Plus you resemble the front man of a heroin addicted punk band
    And if you switched on two lights at once you'd get an Arabian sun tan

^^^LOLOLOLOL

^^^I see where you were going with this one,but your word selection could've been better and this bar coulda really hit

This pale bitch stays impaled on dick 'till all his muscles grow tired
    So even with Deadpool on his shirt he prefers to call himself Ghost Rider

Again,that "til all his muscles grow tired" was clearly a reach,and weakened the setup for a solid punch. As a proud comic book geek myself,I instantly got the Deadpool and Ghost Rider references

^^^LOLOLOLOL!!! Heads SLEPT on this bar man.You didn't get the props you deserved on this punch but I see ya and like this

^^^^NNOOOOOO!!! Come on JDM we BOTH KNOW you can do better than that! This whole couplette was garbage.I know where you were trying to go with this but you suuuuure did NOT get there man.

And don't act like you're not feeling some sort of distress
    Ilit I know you're more nervous than TI taking a piss test
    '^^^uhhhh...this bar is a CLEAR drop off from your previous flames,you need to refocus...

I'm not tough but you're skinny as fuck in that pic one punch'd rearrange your anatomy
    And with that outfit you'll be found Dead in the Pool like Caylee Anthony

Okay...props for a better and more fresh approach for the played out Caylee Anthony punch but unfortunately you RE-USED the Deadpool punch to do it. You shoulda used it only once or made the "Deadpool/dead pool" wordplay more direct and applicable. I see ya on this one,but...it's a drop off from what you did before.AND it's ya Closer,which makes it more notable.You're supposed to smash them into oblivion with your closer,but you failed this time,dawg.

THEILL

^^LOLOL good opener!

Looking like a child at 16, there must be somethin wrong with your endocrine system
    plus you cropped out your pic so we wouldn't see you standing to the left of your sister

^^^I'm prolly THE ONLY ONE who GETS this punch. That was VICIOUS. Come to think of it? I probbly see the symbolism in it that maybe even YOU missed,lol.The Greek symbol with a circle and arrow pointing LEFT means YOU'RE A MAN.Buuut...if you're standing to the left of your sister? That's a old skool symbol that means you're gay,and nowadays that's a compound symbol,the combination of the male and female symbols which signifies that you're TRANSGENDERED.Like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...svg/100px-A_TransGender-Symbol_Plain3.svg.png

That is a MASSIVE PUNCH because it's multilevel.You showed a powerful,dept manipulation of hsitorical and biological knowledge,cold blooded visuals,and packaged that in a direct visual that ripped JDM for lookin androgynous and thus prolly transgendered.This right here is the powerhouse lyrical brain-powered punch of the WHOLE BATTLE. It flew over the heads of 90% of the people reading it,I GUAR-AN-TEE you.

But not me,and dawg? That punch is CRAZY!!

And I bet your parents can't stand your Chav music
    and laugh every time that you actually rap to it

^^^^ I actually had to pause a minute to remember what "Chav music" means in this context. I like this bar more because of that,cuz I could actually see British parents laughing to somebody rapping to it.

then to his mother's dismay, he's like: "FUCK YOU MOM I TOLD YOU THIS ISN'T A PHASE"

^^^^LOLOLOLOL. The image of some bougie kid saying that tickles me.Try that in the Black community though? Momz uh knock ya head clean off.

Your so obsessed with US culture, probly claim your 'openly American'
    plus this kid chose a 2 year old pic...
    cuz it's the only one where he didn't look totally embarrassing

^^^YOUR! BEST! DIRECTLY INSULTING!! BAR-COUPLETTE!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I used to fuck your mum every time, there was no cashin' a rain check
    she told me not to strap on a latex, cuz she ain't practicing safe sex

^^^nah bruh don't fall off like that after them strong punches you were landing!

Okay the visual you conjured in your setup bar was better and more potent than your finishing featured punch. Menso was dead on in his analysis of this bar-couplette.
    09-17-2011 09:18 AM

Okay here's the breakdown:

OPENER: JDM....8,THE ILL...7

JDM's punch packed more syllables and fresher concepts,which--especially combined--is the harder and more difficult thing to do.It shows superior skill,if it flows nicely as well (and his did)

FLOW: JDM...he won this 6.5 to 7

METAPHORS/SIMILES: TIED 7/7

VOCABULARY: JMD WINS...7/6

HUMOR: THE ILL WINS...8/7

PUNCHLINES: THE ILL WINS...8/6

What won this category for The Ill were those powerhouse punches that flew over many people's heads and the multilevel impact of them. Most people lack the knowledge to appreciate the dopeness displayed in those bars,and I for one think that multilevel punches are wwwwaaaaaaayyyy underappreciated mayne. Heads need to step their brain game AND their bar game up

PERSONALS: 8/8 TIE...they both went in on each other's pix

NAMEPLAY: 0

WORDPLAY: 5...give it to JDM because he used the Dead in the Pool/Deadpool/Casey Anthony/Ghost Rider joints

VISUALS: 8/6...THE ILL WINS DUE TO THAT POWER HOUSE MULTILEVEL PUNCHES...

RHYME SCHEME:7/6

The reason THE ILL took Rhyme Scheme when I usually give it to the guy is because THE ILL rhymed more perfectly more consistently,and my manz JDM didn't rhyme perfectly when he had the more complicated rhyme scheme. You had to give him props for an ALMOST perfect rhyme which would grant him the superior rhyme scheme,but when confronted with consistent ACTUALLY PERFECT rhymes? Ya gotta go with the ACTUALLY PERFECT rhymes.And that's THE ILL

CREATIVITY:8/6...THE ILL WINS!!

CLOSER:JDM WINS...5/4

OVERALL: THE ILL WINS THIS BATTLE. Good job both of you guys...
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

lmfao!

oh, shit... I can't breathe... rofl...

dead
    test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

wait wait wait wait wait!!!...jdm's actually standing to the right of his sister...
    deth, your vote is not going to count...
    do it again, more detailed this time
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Deth, what in the actual fuck did you just type? As well as the obvious fact I'm on the girl in the pics right, you just typed a bunch of random shit which made zero sense.

And for the record it's not my sister
    test
  15. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Wait wait wait wait...I'm actually quoting The Ill's bar where he dissed JDM. In the pic that's featured? I see the hair of SOMEONE in front of him,but Idk who that someone is. I see a slice of someone shorter,brown haired,wearing what looks like a white jacket or top with a tinge of blue on the shoulder.Idk if it's a guy or a girl,and Idk if the blue strap thing is a backpack or whatever. I see no face or distinguishing features.What dominates that pic is the face of JDM. Based off of the pic that I see? Looks to me that The Ill took creative license with that sister line in order to land that punch of his...cuz if you're standing from JDM's perspective? He's TO THE RIGHT of the person who's near him in the pic. But if you look at it as it's presented onsite and from the perspective of those of us looking at it on the computer screen? HE'S TO OUR LEFT. That's where The Ill's "creative license" came in. He used the fact that WHEN LOOKED AT WHILE SITTING ON THE PC,JDM APPEARS TO OUR LEFT and turned that into a punch...even though if you look at it from the vantage point of the girl/person in the pic with him? He's standing to THAT PERSON'S RIGHT. Got it now? Good.

My vote was very detailed and I don't know if you're a RBL mod or not so I don't know if you have any authority visavis whether my vote counts or not. Plus I don't care so...

Watch your mouth,or it's boarding school a responsible tailor a weightlifting routine and no Earl Gray tea for you young man!
    test
  16. TheIlliterate

lol this is too much
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So yeah, you can't explain a word you wrote about that bar and just babbled some random bullshit trying to seem more intelligent than you are and over analyzing what was already a great bar.
    test
  18. TheIlliterate

out of all the hilarious things Deth has said in this thread, I believe this may take the cake
    test
  19. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Just stop, man... you stretched that concept further than Ill ever intended, let alone even dreamed of.
    test
  20. TheIlliterate

And sorry Deth but when I wrote that I wasn't referring to the sex symbols in any way. Your analysis is overwhelmingly hilarious, and for that I'd like to thank you for taking the time to do it. Just, wow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.