[WK 15]45. Lay Fear 0-0 vs 46. L. Kross 0-0 (Vote!)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  3. Lay Fear

Lay Fear don't try.

test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Here you go, you reputation'less alias.

Lay Fear? Alias sound like the gimmick of an old man
    He aint gettin wit the program
    Except for cyber sexin with a digi-lindsay lohan
    This is his first week in an hes gettin tangled an murked
    Like the butterfly effect when he got strangled at birth
    But even he made it past the first four he was in it
    But me, Im killin kids like this is an abortionist clinic
    Its bad news for this wack dude, its do an die on em
    Not do or die on em
    Cause Im as hard a act to follow as a suicide bombin
    You just think that ya great, Im sayin Lotus Kross is
    An its so far from a close call, hes payin roamin charges
    You need to sign out or drop some fire soon
    Your raps is on bullshit like ya lines were shrooms
    Dont expect it to be close, theres no hope of stoppin it
    Predictors wont even cast him a vote of confidence
    Lo post wit tha glock, issued toast jus a cocked pistol
    You aint seen good humor this cold since the popsicle
    Im at tha reign of tha game, surfin in the wave
    You at tha bottom of the talent pool, circlin the drain
    Cause Im nasty man, please dont attack me, fam
    Iont wanna knock you out, but I will like Im Jackie Chan

-Turns into SuperCop- Please! I no want no trouble![funny]
    test
  5. Lay Fear

Lay Fear don't try.

hmm..nice try.

attempt to diss me..as for reproducing', I hope ya got dickriders to back ya up.
    shit cuz its obvious any Krossbreed..has to be a mix of talentless and whack as fuck.
    if you were good once it surely doesn't show..its only fact this guy is finished.
    cuz his text skill is taking a nose dive effect show pilots around the world'll try n mimic.
    your girls far from a good sport son..but in this league its true anyones felt.
    cuz she's never a sore loser...but she has managed to spread em to everyone else.
    I dice an sever..compensate an go twenty bitch.. it'll jus expose ya soft tissue.
    so ya don't have to keep Carryin on ya verse dog,..soon it'll jus be Carried off with you.
    your sooooo far behind us..that verse reminds us of how your nothing but weak shit.
    for you to be a backstabber.. you'd have to be close enough to us to actually reach it.
    you gotta be kidding me..you'll never be rid of me I'll be baring the forces.
    cuz this fag would dress to kill...an actually show up in this bout wearing a corset.
    thinkin you stand a chance..bitch ya must be jokin if you think ya success'll continue.
    ya not a champ or a contendor - those are jus two matches u'll never be accepeted into.
    I hurl insults..you act tough son but ya weak so while your bitchin I'll stun ya voice kid.
    an while most people mean business..this bitch is the just the definition of unemployment.
    I heard ya audios..an after that action Im ready set to be deployin my fists.
    for u to Parrot with anyone..
    ..you'd have to find someone who was high pitched n annoyin as shit.
    I guess you got lazy..an that pathetic verse jus used filler as practice.
    and too recognize ya talents..the whole league would have to be familiar with whackness.

pz.
    test
  6. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

decent nameplay... ya coulda done it better, but good start
    nah, feel like this was a bit underdeveloped
    alright, but more self-gloryish than really a diss
    Not do or die on em
    yea ya could get off yaself, not feelin' this
    better, but close call lines are kinda played
    lol, simple but i kinda liked this, good stuff
    nah too simple to really be effective
    i used a good humor line a few years ago... its kinda played now
    talent pool lines unfortunately also have been done
    just didn't feel like it was a harsh diss

vs.

attempt to diss me..as for reproducing', I hope ya got dickriders to back ya up.
    shit cuz its obvious any Krossbreed..has to be a mix of talentless and whack as fuck.
    hehe, decent nameplay, good start
    if you were good once it surely doesn't show..its only fact this guy is finished.
    cuz his text skill is taking a nose dive effect show pilots around the world'll try n mimic.
    pretty good again, alright
    cuz she's never a sore loser...but she has managed to spread em to everyone else.
    haha, funny girl diss, i liked this
    I dice an sever..compensate an go twenty bitch.. it'll jus expose ya soft tissue.
    so ya don't have to keep Carryin on ya verse dog,..soon it'll jus be Carried off with you.
    i used a carry on line awhile ago so the concepts kinda played, but a good flip on it
    your sooooo far behind us..that verse reminds us of how your nothing but weak shit.
    for you to be a backstabber.. you'd have to be close enough to us to actually reach it.
    nah, this was just kinda too simple n' came off as a little corny
    cuz this fag would dress to kill...an actually show up in this bout wearing a corset.
    alright, lines similar to this have been done, but its not bad
    thinkin you stand a chance..bitch ya must be jokin if you think ya success'll continue.
    ya not a champ or a contendor - those are jus two matches u'll never be accepeted into.
    pretty straightforward here, but not bad
    I hurl insults..you act tough son but ya weak so while your bitchin I'll stun ya voice kid.
    an while most people mean business..this bitch is the just the definition of unemployment.
    alright, its a little bland, but okay
    nice shit, i'm surprised i haven't seen this, its pretty fresh
    and too recognize ya talents..the whole league would have to be familiar with whackness.
    nahh this was basically filler

L. Kross, ur opener and the shrooms lines were good. The rest tho was either too simple, played, or self-glory. See if u can work on bein more creative next week and try not to use lines which focus on yourself. Lay, u've really improved since i last peeped ya, you had a lot of good stuff in here. A few things tho, work on makin' ya lines a little shorter cuz some of them drag on too much. All u gotta do is look at them n' knock out a word or two which isn't necessary and problem fixed. Also, i felt like with such a long verse, the cliches were gettin' a little old by the end. Still, a pretty good verse though, it was easily enough to win this.

Vote - Lay Fear
    test
  7. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

kross -
    EHHH
    COOL
    NO
    Not do or die on em
    NO
    EHHH
    LOL, COOL
    DECENT
    EHHH
    NO
    NO

FEAR -

COOL
    EHH
    EHHH
    COOL
    EHHHH
    EHHHH
    YES
    EHHHH
    EHHH
    EHHH

VOTE - lay fear, your lines dragged on and it hurt your flow, but overall your verse was run of the mill, what hurt kross was he had some very played punches like the jackie chan and abortion line
    test
  8. Wordz AhGod

Wordz AhGod New Member

week punch and bad wording
    same here
    same here, could have been better if the set up and wording got worked on
    Not do or die on em
    I think this was bit from Rass Kass or canibus if I remember correctly
    Didn't like the rhyming pattern of Lotus Kross is/Roaming charges, but other then that it was better then his other lines
    hated this one, sounded like complete filler
    I like it but I dont like your wording, no suspense or anything
    nah
    Good punch,
    hated it, bad closer

vs

good nameplay, a bit stretched but good
    decent, still stretched
    Lol, I lose 'your girl' lines and this was good
    looks like a recycle line that you flipped
    didn't like this one
    good concept(a bit old) but I didn't like the execution
    nice, a bit simple but nice
    Stretched like a mutha fucka.. punch was ok
    ehhh
    and too recognize ya talents..the whole league would have to be familiar with whackness
    lazy closer, but it did the trick

Kross dropped the ball on this battle and tried some concepts that he couldnt properly execute because of his wording. Thats what held all his punches back IMO. Lay fear didn't come too hard but he had some good lines that could easily get him the win in this battle
    test
  9. Wordz AhGod

Wordz AhGod New Member

Sorry I forgot to put who I voted for... I also dont see the edit option so...

V/Lay Fear
    test
  10. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

up over no-shows
    test
  11. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

kross, close call was good, talent pool was almost decent, the rest were damn near laughable, that opener sucked, not much else to say really, from the structure you'd think you had skills but the concepts said otherwise, my guess is that you hardly tried and/or haven't done this in years but still know how to structure a verse

lay fear, first 3 were nice, flow didn't really seemed stretched until that carried off line which was also forced, backstabber was nice, the rest were only decent, some forced lines in there and some lines that just weren't good conceptually, but out of the 4 lines i liked you only really needed one and some good filler to beat your opponent

fear wins
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^It's the one about I haven't done this in years. I've been workin on real music.

WWW.SoundClick.Com/LKross

^That's what I've been tryin to perfect and I know you don't wanna see me in an audio battle.
    test
  13. Area51.

Area51. New Member

Kross, looks like u can write but as a battle verse I wasnt feelin this. couple cool concepts in there tho, but the ones I liked most from ya either didn't diss him hard or really diss him at all. + you had some played concepts mixed in.

lol
    Lay Fear started off pretty cool, but as the verse went on I didn't like as much. that line i quoted before I liked alot. the nose dive line was ight. Those & his aproach to the battle won it for him

v/ Lay Fear
    test
  14. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

v/ LayFear

Easily won this, had the much better verse, better punches and more witty lines. Looks like he saw what went on and capitalized on the battle with a better verse.

this killed everything in L.Krosses verse

v - Lay
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lay fear wins
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.