Without Rick Ross...Hip Hop would be in a state of flux...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Trey M, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sick ross is a drug kingpin now and never worked for the corrections system.........
    test
  2. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lol....I don't need assurance..****enty of rappers are deemed "fake". But this shit was proven and he admitted it..

And for the Jada line...haven't listened to it and won't listen to it, but there are such things as metaphors.

Plus he got his name from a druglord who DOESN'T WANT HIM USING IT! Imagine using a druglord's name as your stage name while rapping about weed, money and guns..all while the real motherfucker doesn't want you representing him cuz you used to be a CO, lol..

Hypocrisy = Rick Ross
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

just messin with you...but at the end of that day....if I were you...I would take anything these "rappers" say with a grain of salt and just appreciate it for what it is......entertainment

btw...that line by jada wasnt a metaphor.....the whole song was filled with blatant fabrications...but we dont question Styes P or Jada, do we?

hmmmm
    test
  4. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Lol, well yeah. Everything's always taken with a grain of salt, especially in this industry. It's the whole "Innocent until proven guilty" deal, ya know? Just not a fan of Ross.
    test
  5. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

scust @ you for making this thread.
    test
  6. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

This going on and on about Rick Ross being "fake" is so fucking stupid

MOVIES are all fake too, does that mean they're not good? We can't enjoy any movies because they're fake and made by actors?

What's the difference between the 2? Think of Rick Ross as being an actor in a movie.

None of that matters because it's all ENTERTAINMENT. Rick Ross is an entertainer who makes hip-hop music.
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

its not the fact that hes fake... hell eminem never murdered his wife, nas never made a dude flip from a machine gun blast...

and yes, its like a movie...

Its just that Ross is such a terrible actor.
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I would not say Ross is a terrible actor. During his career he has made some stumbles, but who has not? The problem is most of yall act like children. I look at the man's body of work and his resume of songs and production value to say wether or not he's a good rapper.

You look at the blogs and gossip sites to form you're opinion if he's a good rapper or not.
    test
  9. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

test
  10. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Wow this nigga Trey must have the worst opinions on this site..either that or he's a troll

Terrible
    test
  11. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

fukk off somewhere maggot
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

while many people seem to form opinions based upon what they read on the net, many people have always done so, and that seems to be why this forum does well....info and arguing.......resume of songs is a good way to determine if a rapper is good, meaning if they have a good resume.......production value really has little to do with the rapper, he is usually more coached by the producers.......rick ross isn't a bad rapper, he isn't anything special though either......the thing that impresses me about him is that he still can make it in the industry after being exposed as a blatant liar about his past.......i woulda thought he would be ja rule'd after 50 got to him, but he still gets by with the fabricated drug selling stories and saying he wasn't a cop/officer.....that shit honestly is impressive to me.......his rapping is above average and he does get good beats
    test
  13. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

i cant say anyone would have hip hop in a state of flux

i could only have said that for lil wayne in the mid to late 2000s

nowaday i would be fine without either, dispite ross being reallly improved and a good rapper

french montana is the best prominent rapper in the game right now
    test
  14. No Days Off

No Days Off New Member

Ross has a huge impact right now. I'm sure hip hop would be fine without him, but nobody else is doing things exactly like him, and as good. He def. has an important spot right now.
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Who is Rick Ross?
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

yeah, dude's a square.
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

:funny:
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I could care less what blogs and gossip sites say. I'm talking about his music when i say hes garbage.
    test
  19. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Hate is hereditary...dont sweat it
    test
  20. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

These niggas still bumpin Canibus. Of course they think Ross wack. They the same niggas who think Jay wack and still on Tupac's nuts. Why argue?

Swaggin On Samsung
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.