Within 5 Years...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I hope he does not get mad but he looks like Vladimir Lenin

[​IMG]
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

okay, I have to change my avy. It's confusing the hell outta me. I go back into threads I've already posted in and I'm like "gyatdayum. What this mufucka gotta say now -- oh wait..."
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

That could be it, too.
    *Shrugs*

Nah, I've had my hair growin out for almost 7 months now. It's down to my ear lobes and I'm keepin it tied back until it falles below my shoulders.

That may have had an influence, but not really. I kept my hair shaved off when I lived in Florida too. Recently I just woke up one morning and had a feeling that I should grow it out now and when I turned on my cell phone and checked my voice mail my mother had left a message tellin me to do what I feel I need to do. I started shaving it at 13 [Spiritual Reason] and kept it short until now. You shave your head when you go to war or when you're in mourning. I was at war with myself so I shaved it off and kept it shaved. Every now and then I'd try to grow it out and I would feel it was the wrong timing so I'd shave it back off.

As far as Lions, I've liked Lions as long as I can think back.
    (3-4) My mother has some out there ideas....(I don't agree with everything she believes, but *shrugs*) She thinks that every person has an animal spirit and whatnot. [According to her, humans share the same essence or spirit with certain animals and that is why some people like specific animals more than others as infants. She believes that we're all connected. When I was a baby she would show me books full of different animals and I'd always point at the Lions.] (Not sayin I share her beliefs but you never know, I guess.) She told me that one day I'd have a son and daughter. Our daughter will take her looks from my wife and her personality from me and our son will be the complete opposite. He'll have my looks and Natalia's personality.

My mother has dreams or visions or whatever. She's told me numerous times that I have life altering choices to make and would even tell me what will come from each. (It's kinda odd how she's right) They're never good or bad, they're just choices. If you go this route, you will have this life....if you go this route you will have this life.

I'm just bein real with you...
    I don't really talk about this too often, especially on here but I have my reasons for doing what I'm doing with my hair and it really has nothing to do with Jamaicans, although I think I share alot of the Rasta views. (Haven't really studied their beliefs too much)

My father is a very intelligent man, my mother is a very spiritual woman.
    My father can tell you where to find any verse from the Tanakh or Qur'an.
    He would always try to teach me about using the mind and memory, history and what not....Then my mother would always talk about how my father is wasting his time. Reading books is meaningless to her, she believes that we already know everything that can or will ever be written because it's not real. She doesn't believe in time, she doesn't believe in past, or future...just the present.
    It's funny because they are complete opposites yet they have an amazing love for one another.

Yea, all this from your little mini paragraph about Rastas and me living in Florida....
    haha

I'm just gonna be myself man, if yall don't like me it's whatever. I like to let strangers in. If you don't wanna read what I write, cool. If you do, you'll know me as I am. If not, you wont. I think too many people try to hide behind walls. Like I said, I'm goin a different route with my life now. I've got a child on the way, my whole outlook is changing really swiftly.....I'm not proud of who I've been for the last several years. I lost myself.

Seriously, I apologize for all the foul shit I've said to you.
    I don't even want an apology back. Don't sweat it. Action - Reaction.
    The man you've been arguing with for the last few years is dead.

???
    Who's T-Pain?

Yea, if you got that kind of job you have to do what you need to do to be taken seriously I suppose. Then again people who are concerned with their hair don't usually pursue careers that require them to cut it. To some people hair is just hair, it means nothing. To others it does.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

hahaha
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

how do you keep your hair tied back if it's just to your earlobes?

you got one of those wnba pony tails? lol
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

that's what he said a while back when i(along with a group of others) clowned him for whatever reason(irrelevant/i can't remember)....and he said, we were friends ganging up on him. i didn't fucking know any of them.

Lmao!
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

???

Do you have any control over how childish you sound?
    Hair has to grow...that takes time.

You're gonna try to argue with me about how I tie my hair back now?
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

I'm not arguing...

i'm wondering how you possibly make hair that doesn't go past your earlobes reach the back of your head with room to be tied.

who knows... maybe your hair stretches. haha
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I pull it back and I tie it. That's how it gets tied. WTF?
    I'm not taking a picture to prove that I have my hair tied back, Jesus Christ.
    Go away.
    test
  10. Ed E Brock

because then you'd have to prove that you also gained that weight you claimed to aswell, eh?

those digital cameras sure are a bitch. never can find one when you need it.

sorry man, i just don't see how it's possible to tie hair back when it isn't long enough to do so.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Never can find one when I need it? I have one sitting at home right beside my laptop.
    I'm just not going to. I don't need to prove shit to you or anybody else. As far as my weight? Believe what you wanna believe, it really doesn't matter. I'll post a video this summer of me working out and I'll have a bandana on in it because my hair will drive me nutts if I don't. I'm not gonna be posting anymore pictures of myself until my hair is below my shoulders and I have it hooked up the way I want it.

You can assume whatever you like until then.
    That's all you get.
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

why post a video this summer when you can take a picture within a minute hypocrite? lol

You use that "those pictures are old... those pictures were from 2 years ago" stuff a lot, so it'd only be logical for you to simply take new pictures.

Doesn't matter to me really, but for your own credibility... why not? You don't have to post them to PROVE it.. just post some random new pictures AND prove it in the process.

makes sense, right?
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

A picture of what? What is it exactly you're wanting to see?
    You wanna see that my hair is tied back? You wanna see me with my shirt off?
    Tell me Rippy, what exactly is it you want me to prove and who am I proving it to?
    To you? Who are you that I should concern myself with what you think is "credible" or not?

I'll tell you what, if you say you want to see a picture of me with my shirt off.....I'll post it. All you gotta do is say, "Yo, A....I wanna see you with your shirt off."

I'll take a picture of me with my shirt off tonight and post it.
    Just realize though, from that moment forward you will be known as:
    "Rippy - The man who wants to see other men with their shirts off."
    (Just so you can have verification that I'm 6'3 194lbs)
    Think about that for a moment. If you'd just shut up and wait it out you'll have your proof. Or you can insist on it and you'll get your proof with your reputation as a heterosexual on the line. Makes no difference to me one way or the other.

The video is going to be a 45 minute non-stop workout. I have a camera for photography and I have a camera for quick snapshots. The one for photography doesn't do video recordings and the one for quick snapshots only has enough memory for little 3-5 minute videos. This summer I'm working on a workout video that shows both M-W-F workouts and a S-T-TH workout. That video is going to be posted on my website soon as we get it up and runnin. (I'll make a little RM intro and post it on here so that other sites don't use it or post it...copyright protection, because I plan on making money off it from my website)

So it's whatever.

???

You try way too hard.
    Look at you with that, "those pictures were from two years ago stuff"....

Last August is not 2 years ago. Can you count?
    That's almost 7 months ago.
    Putting on less than 20lbs in 7 months isn't hard to do.

You must be a little motherfucker if you think 194 is big.
    194 isn't big at all. Especially when you're 6'3.

If it doesn't matter to you, then drop it.
    If it does then all you gotta say is, "Yo A....I wanna see you with your shirt off" and I'll make it happen.

I don't need to prove shit.
    I don't care about credibility.
    I'm just making this deal with you because if I'm going to post the pictures you're going to "beg me" to do it.

Not really.
    Why do you care, if you don't care?
    test
  14. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Of course, growing your hair like a woman is to 'act like a man'. what a fuckin idiotic prick.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Let me guess, 'Samson' who was a Warrior of God according to Islam "grew his hair out like a woman?"

You're such a puppet.

He had 7 Locks (Braids)...
    His hair was NEVER cut.
    John the Baptist was a Nazarite.
    NEVER had his hair cut.

Are you insulting John who the Qur'an calls a Prophet?

lol

What a hypocrite.
    You're not a Muslim.
    Go pretend somewhere else, you fraud ass pagan faggot.

Standing in your fancy hotels with your faggoty blue suit jackets on lookin like Lou Diamond Philips.
    test
  16. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

where did this guy come from.

I dont remember anyone who would post mindless shit like this
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Mindless?

Jafaar is supposed to be a Muslim and he's tryin to clown men who have long hair as: "Being Like Women"?

Muhammed probably had long hair.
    Jafaar is a fucking idiot.
    test
  18. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

i got wicks and a beard cause thats just me i like it

not because im tryna be cool for lookin different and more "manly" ....Az's just insecure thats why you try so hard 2 look extra rough n manly blah blah whateva the fuck because deep down inside your a little girl and probably a closet fag......homo...
    test
  19. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

wasnt jafaar mufasas brother on The Lion king? and then lil simba grows up n whoops his ass with tamone n pumba
    test
  20. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.