Withdrawal Symptoms

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

How do you guys deal with them?

Yeah, I used to be one of those pot heads who thought that cannabis had no physically addictive qualities, but I'm starting to recant those beliefs.

I get tense, irritable and depressed when I go more than 24 hours without smoking these days.

I used to attribute it to bi-polar disorder, but I don't know... I mean, it's a self-diagnosis anyway... I need to see a psychiatrist to be sure, but I have a thing against sharing my problems with strangers...

*LOL at the irony of my last statement*
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well its cuz weed is addicting because its habit forming, your body gets used to being high and expects it in the same way if you eat at certain time of day for 25 out of 30 days, your body will get hungry at that time of day and if you dont satisfy the hunger it will manifest as that need to do that habit.... most habits that you all of a sudden can no longer do will give you the same feeling.

You just gotta make it through a couple days man

all you can do is just move your mind away from thinking about it, or for the times you dont have any find another activity you can do to help distract yourself.
    test
  3. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

I used to be the same, I was really aggitated and moody for the first few days, You get over it eventually - it's just uncomfortable for people you're around that have to deal with you.

Busta pretty much nailed it though.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the main times when i get dissapointed by that feeling is when my guy has said yeah i can hook you up and then all of a sudden it falls through

thats the worst, when youre expecting it and then it doesnt happen.

id say thats the only time having no weed will bother me lol

but dont get me wrong, i used to get irritated and whatnot, but ive found my own happy place about it all and it doesnt get to me anymore
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's hard when you've associated so many activities with smoking weed... like watching sports or movies... or listening to hardcore east coast hip hop.

I know that disappointing feeling of not receiving it when you were expecting it, too... I compare my joy to copping weed to gettin' pussy... I get the same feeling of excitement and elation when I'm about to cop as I get when I'm about to smash.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and on that note

i get the same paranoia from thinkin i may have got her preggers as i do carrying an oz from one side of the city to the other worried about getting caught by jake and the fatman
    test
  7. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lmao true to all that but ijust quit..again/and it aint shit after a week to me i wish these damn cigarettes were that easy though
    test
  8. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I feel you Ig...da ganj become a part of who you are n without it u dont feel the same. thats jus a temporary state of mind tho

mind ova matta homie

rememba as much as we love weed

we wasnt born wit it n aint leavin here with it

its jus part of the same physical world we gotta balance n eventually ovacome

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.