With or without?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Ladies, do you sleep with or without your bra on? I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that his wife was the only woman that he knows that sleeps without a bra on. Talking to the few female friends of mine some sleep with them on and others say after having it on all day their girls need some freedom lol one of them say she cook with her bra off but hates when the grease from the frying pan pops on there breast lol
    test
  2. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i sleep without my bra. Let em breathe! lol
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

damn @ sleeping with it on. Give the girls some room. I couldn't sleep with my bra on.....only time I ever did. Was after I had my son's. They recommended you do, since they get so HUGE with milk lol. They need that added support ;o) But on the regular my bra is never on when I sleep.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha mixy said let'em breath lol

were they are big as hell when you with child lol i was like damn i wiiiiiiiiiiiish they stayed that size lol i was in heaven lol breast milk is nasty haha how the hell babies drink it lol
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Breast milk is sweet. Not so much "nasty" lol. But it all depends what the mother eats too ;o)
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol still can't see how babies drink it lol my kids loved it
    test
  7. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

^^ did you drink it when you was a baby?
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

yes my mother told me i did
    test
  9. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I would never sleep in a bra on purpose.. Only if I feel asleep wearing it or maybe if I crashed at a friends place? MAYBE, depending on the friend
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Co-signs... it tastes like cream.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

A physician on the Tyra show yesterday said that sleeping w/o a bra contributes to sagging... especially for women with larger breasts.

ugh @ boobs needing round-the-clock support! Bras suck.
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I heard that also tight, but when nursing. Hmmmm, shit maybe I should be wearing the bra? haha. I don't wanna be sagging when I'm OLD! I just find it uncomfortable. They should have a COMFY supportive bra that you can wear at nite without feeling uncomfortable...Hmm or maybe they already have one. Does anyone know???
    test
  13. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I sleep with my bra on.
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i never heard of females doin that

my girl never does

i thought yall have to let em breathe

just like we gotta do wit our nuts [dunno]
    test
  15. tight-eyes

The underwires are the worst, I tell ya. One side always comes out in the washing machine and then you're left with a useless bra... you can still wear it but your boobs look all lopsided.

I'd say try a wireless bra, but those things dont do shyt... you might as wear not wear anything at all.
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's what I'm sayin. You can't wear a wire bra to bed all the time. That'd be soooo damn uncomfortable. And like you said, you can't wear the wireless ones because, well there really would be no point LOL

They need to make a comfortable night time bra!! I'd deffinently buy it and spend $$ for it. If it worked and felt comfy!!
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I've actually heard the opposite... that bras contribute to sagging because the support takes away the work of the muscles. It makes much more sense... but I'm not a physician.
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol that fool said lot our nuts breath haha what you do hang them out the window lol i feel you thou
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol that fool said let our nuts breath haha what you do hang them out the window lol i feel you thou
    test
  20. tight-eyes

I think it has more to do with the elasticity of the skin on the breasts than it does the underlying pec muscles. Gravity pulls the breasts downwards, stretching the skin and creating the "sag" (among other things like weight fluctuation and engorgement after childbirth)... which is why I believe the doctor said it was particularly relevant to women with larger (& heavier) breasts.

All breasts will inevitably sag to some degree. You can develop your pecs and get real nice cleavage, but it won't do much in terms of perkiness.

Not wearing a bra does weaken the breasts ligaments, though... maybe that's what you meant. Not wearing a bra can help with that.

something I just pulled up...

"What causes sagging of breasts?
    Sagging or drooping of breasts is a natural, inevitable process that happens to all women at some point - except those with fairly small breasts. The most notable sagging happens with the process called breast involution (see below), but breasts can start drooping a little at any age, because they do NOT have muscles in them. They have ligaments and connective tissue. When the gravity pulls the breasts down, those ligaments and the skin can stretch, and so the breast then droops. This depends on the elasticity of your skin and of your ligaments, as determined by your genes and diet, and also on normal aging processes. Obviously large breasts will sag easier since the gravity is pulling them down more."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.