With A Comp. backing me.Epic Savier Mixtape!All info & details inside.Names included!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ILL Poppy, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILL Poppy

ILL Poppy New Member

Over the last few months I have been buidling up my beat's, trying to get ready for this moment. Now the time has arrived where I feel I can supply as many artist as possible with beats to complete the mixtape I have been making all the beats for. This will be a CD. The amount of CD's will not be set, it may be over 1,000 it may not. Working with the funds I have. I can guerentee I will place atleast a order of 500 with in 3 months time. After talking to my manager (The Zodiac a.k.a. Brent Whiting CEO of Redline Designs) who is backing this CD will be consulting with the Black InQ models an together we will choose which model will help host this CD. This CD will be done professionally, glossy cover, to shrink wrapped. It will be pushed HEAVILY through out the Black InQ list of connections. It will be completely produced by me, yet again, this is the reason I have been stockpiling beats to give mc's I choose a better chance to pick a beat more to their liking. Keep in mind, I may want to do the hook on certain songs. I may want certain MC's to do more then 1 song. Depends on the MC, an depends on me deciding weather or not they have the appeal to the crowd I am fishing this CD out too. I put more effort into marketing then I do anything, to farther guerentee I will make atleast what I spend. An, with the artist I choose, if I am sent something I personally do not feel meet's the expectations I have given for that artist I will then notify them, an give them a 2nd chance to either make another song more to my liking, OR, just not be featured. Regardless if a MC I want to be featured is featured or not, makes no difference to me; MC's are a dime a dozen an with the beats I am supplying, there is no doubt I will find the amount of MC's I am searching for in order to complete this. Here is how this works.

Information Needed -
    Real Name -
    MC Name -
    Email Adress - (I will email you until you respond back dailey once you pass the due date for the track submission)
    Phone Number - (if you do not get the track to me when asked, I will call once, you dont respond back, your cut from the CD.)

BY NO MEANS are these tracks to be leaked! If I hear, or see this track on your web-site your immediantly taken off the mixtape. Before the mixtapes out, During it being sold, or after it starts being sold. It stays on the CD an not for stream on a web site. You want it to be heard, chop the 1st verse an let that play to the hook. Then stop it an say where they can purchase it. But by no means put the entire track up. An if you do not make the mixtape, then you may place the song over my track on your web-site, or use it for your demo, as long as you say in the song "Beat made by Epic Savier" (name is pronounces Sa-vee-air)

As far as the songs are concerned. 1st an last songs are defenently ALL me. There will be 2 calabo's with me from choice people. As far as hook's are concerned. I have a good neck for harmony, if I feel I can create a hook that go's with the beat, I will do just that. From there I will mix it, send it to you, let you do your verse(s) an then let you send it back to me, the part with me doing the hook will be seperate, if you decide you can do a better hook, the hook part will be left blank, me doing the hook will be sent seperately. You may then do the hook an send both versions back, you doing the hook, an the hook slots empty. I will choose which is more to my liking. I have complete controll of this an know exactly how I want some beats rocked. If you choose a beat we will then discuss the topic of choice. I may have a hook harmony I want you to use depending on your voice. So, I would like you to do exactly what I ask.

I am easy to work with, but I know exactly what I am looking for. So if you would like to work with me on this, please contact me. There will be no fee's, simply exposure for any artist featured.

MC's I would like to contact me ASAP.
    - Pack FM
    - Immortal Technique
    - Deacon The Villian
    - Supastition

This is all I can think of. If you have material that you feel is "street appealing" then you may want to post a link to your material with 1-3 song's listed that would appeal to a "gangsta rap" style mixtape. Keep in mind, I will have this for sale on the net, but these are being sold during black inq shows mainly. An keeping in mind Chinua, Black InQ's closest artist nearing being a superstar just booking a 89 show tour through out the easter seaboard. These will sell, most likely very very quickly. If your a artist on the tape, I will even get you a free seat at a Chinua show, you can watch the CD's being sold at the table with your name on them.

So, holla with the info provided at.
    epicsavier@blackinq.com
    ONLY EMAIL TITLE I WONT DELETE IS - "Mixtape"
    Any questions will be answered there or on here.
    test
  2. ILL Poppy

ILL Poppy New Member

PS - I am very very good at choosing beats to go with MC's. I will listen to your music (if I have not heard you before) I will then decide which beats I feel would best fit you an let you hear my top 10 choices an we will take it from there. I have far to many beats, an far to many MC's to show every beat I own too each 1. Thats well over 300 beats be played to probably around 50-100 mc's. Just wont work.

So once I recieve a email with the contact info. We can farther discuss methods of you hearing the beats. If needed, I will burn the chosen beat on CD an ship it out to you, if you do not like beats being sent via email/web site an converted to .wav in fear of loosing quality.

So, all in all. Leave yes's or no's if you want to work with me. An e-mail me if your name was listed an you would like to get on this.

There MAY be some "known guest appearances" but it will not be song wise. Just chatting wise.

So.. thats it.
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

PS: That is 35 paragraphs nobody is gonna read.
    test
  4. ThaShow

ThaShow New Member

lmao^^^^^^^^^SO TRUE ITS JUST HILLARIOUS
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I really wish people with 1 post wouldn't laugh at my jokes, shit makes me look like I just registered a new name to give myself props.
    test
  6. ILL Poppy

ILL Poppy New Member

Some 1 must be reading, the e-mails have came.
    An yes, it looks like you created the name yourself to get a laugh.

Be gone. Cya
    test
  7. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Well, I didn't. And you're gay.
    test
  8. ILL Poppy

ILL Poppy New Member

-Less time inside. More out side.
    -New name.
    -Drop the ball's out your mouth. Try pussy.
    -End your comedian career immediantly.
    -Less corny posts, more you being out side.

Some tip's for you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.