Wish they would make Machida-Sonnen

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida would like nothing more than getting inside the Octagon with Chael Sonnen. "The Dragon" called out Sonnen via his Twitter account recently, making some bold remarks about what he would like to do to the former UFC middleweight No. 1 contender.

"Chael Sonnen, just got out of surgery, but can give you your gift inside the octagon with one arm and only you accept the fight," Machida wrote.

Sonnen, as you might expect, responded by posting, "I don't have time for 'pee pee' mouth. All the time I can spare him is enough to cold cock him and walk away."

The "pee pee" mouth comment was in reference to a family tradition of Machida, in which they drink urine to help keep the body healthy. Sonnen is currently on schedule to face Mark Munoz at UFC on Fox 2 later this month, with the winner receiving a shot at UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.
    test
  2. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

love it lol

I read earlier today that Sonnen said if he beat Munoz he wouldn't fight silva.... he said that GSP and Jones better be swallowing hard lol
    test
  3. Makabreli

Makabreli done

holy shit imagine diaz-sonnen

guarantee diaz would drive to oregon, slap him, and get fired again
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im gonna start drinking pee
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i wanna see sonnen get knocked the fuck out and machida would do it no doubt
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they arent even the same weight class though so isnt kinda gay machida said anything?
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its only one weight class difference. a catchweight fight is possible if sonnen agreed but i doubt he will out of fear
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i bet chael is so fucking poor right now with all the troubles hes been going through, paying for the legal stuff....

he should ask for that fight for the cash
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

chael is still in high demand bcuz of his mouth, not his actual skills. he should be fine
    test
  10. Makabreli

Makabreli done

he's fought lhw several times before

plus he talks a ton of shit about people in all weight classes so its only normal someone wants to say something back
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

good call

i wanna see him drink pee
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.