Wisdom teeth taken out..... answer these questions and help a fellow man out

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ho-Matic, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ho-Matic

Ho-Matic In My White Tee

I have to get 4 wisdom teeth removed, and since my doctor is a stupid bitch that acts so busy, answer these questions for me:

1.) How long did it take for you to recover? I'm getting 4 taken out.

2.) Does it hurt alot in the first few days? Will I still be able to go to school 2-3 days afterwards?

3.) What is this I hear about my nerves having a 4% chance of getting damaged and me losing my sense of taste, and feeling pain for a lifetime or something?
    test
  2. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

1) Ive had many friends have this, and they recovered in like a few days. All they had was swelling, some worse than others.

2.)You can still go to school, but you will be in some pain. It is a type of surgery.

3.) I dont know about that, but there are risks for every medical procedure done.

I've got questions about surgery on my jaw, but don't nobody know the answers, except maybe Kanye West. I've got a massive underbite, and Im going in to get my jaw broken, resized, and reset. Jaw wired shut for 6 weeks. I'ma drop a hot 16 over thru the wire beat.
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

It'll take 3-7 days to heal.. It varies.. depens on the person...

You can't smoke or suck on a straw for 24-48 hours.. this can cause "dry sockets".. Dry sockets occur when the hole where your tooth was doesn't heal closed.. The jaw underneath houses several sensative nerves that will cause pain from cool air getting to them... DON"T GET DRY SOCKETS....

other than that don't sweat it.. The pain isn't unbearable.. it's not the nicest thing obviously, but it's not that bad for most..

I'm sure there are other side effects that could possibly include the nerve condition you spoke of, but the chance is remote.. If your wisdom teeth need to come out then you can bet the pain of not getting them out would be worse..

g'luck.. pz.
    test
  4. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

my girls sister had em taken out...she was in tears for a few days

i just kept laughin at her

lmmfao
    test
  5. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

1) twenty four years

2) no you will have to live in a hole forever

3) yes except its a 99.9% chance and ur dong will fall off... if u have one ;P
    test
  6. Ho-Matic

Ho-Matic In My White Tee

after 2 days, you think I can fight properly? after getting 4 taken out?

I know when I'm at school or at the hangout, faggots will try me, seeing me with a disadvantage

I swear to god if anyone tries anything, they'll catch a southern fist to their jaw
    test
  7. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

horrible^^ if thats true

anyways,

my friend bled alot, took him about a few day s to a week to recover.

you should be aight, gotta wear gauze all day though, i think,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.